🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Smartest People are Now Voting Democrat

Considering democrook "intellectuals", (LOL) credentialed and and scholarly political whores include "people" who don't know islands cannot capsize, that there are 50 states, you give a breathalyzer to a drunk driver rather than try to kill someone having an athsma attack, or that it would be a good idea to fake an alien invasion to boost the GDP.

I'd prefer to be governed by a High School drop out that knows the earth is round and global warming is bullshit, than a weapons grade stupid bed wetting marxist sociopath with a doctorate.

Of course moonbats like giving each other honorary degrees in shit to. It's a great scam the moonbats figured out. Make sure everyone with any ivy league credential is a globalist piece of shit.

Conservatives have always been selfish, but until the recent years they've had some justifications for their beliefs.
Innit odd that people who want to keep what they earn are "selfish", while those who want to steal it aren't?

This new breed of wingnuts are just plain assholes and nothing more.
Thank you, Mr. Alynski.

No wonder the vast majority of intelligent people are voting Democrat...there's no other reasonable choice.
The vast majority aren't voting at all...Which means that they don't see you prog freaks as "reasonable" either.

RW's have always been free ride tax dodging sob's - the less they pay the better they like it.

then they bitch about shitty highways, bridges and every thing else their tax $ pays for.

they're F'n idiots -

Wait, it is not the part of fixing stuff but when you actually build a damn bridge to nowhere, well sorry I am going to bitch a little...

You do realize that the 'Bridge to NoWhere' is just a political tag line, right? It did in fact go somewhere and there was some justification for it, it's only that it's cost/benefit ratio was way too high.

Gravina Island Bridge - Wikipedia

Why are lefties always trying to pin insulting labels on Americans? If it isn't about race it's about money or education. The fact that President Trump was elected after several decades of left wing propaganda fed to college kids is evidence that Americans are smarter than the left gives them credit for.

Conservatives have always been selfish, but until the recent years they've had some justifications for their beliefs.
Innit odd that people who want to keep what they earn are "selfish", while those who want to steal it aren't?

Thank you, Mr. Alynski.

No wonder the vast majority of intelligent people are voting Democrat...there's no other reasonable choice.
The vast majority aren't voting at all...Which means that they don't see you prog freaks as "reasonable" either.

RW's have always been free ride tax dodging sob's - the less they pay the better they like it.

then they bitch about shitty highways, bridges and every thing else their tax $ pays for.

they're F'n idiots -

Wait, it is not the part of fixing stuff but when you actually build a damn bridge to nowhere, well sorry I am going to bitch a little...

You do realize that the 'Bridge to NoWhere' is just a political tag line, right? It did in fact go somewhere and there was some justification for it, it's only that it's cost/benefit ratio was way too high.

Gravina Island Bridge - Wikipedia

It had no real benefit at all, so please do not try to excuse the pork barrel ...

Thank you, Mr. Alynski.

they're F'n idiots -
like you dont try and pay as less taxes as possible....right?...and when i lived in california many lefties were bitching about those shitty highways and bridges too.....because, they needed some maintenance!....lots of good paying taxes was doing there.......

Maintaining roads OR giving handouts to illegal aliens?
Priorities man, priorities.

How about millions of illegal aliens working for next to nothing and creating huge amounts of wealth for their employers, who in turn pay taxes (along with the rest of us) which is partially used to provide minimal incomes for the tiny minority of illegal aliens who either can't work or can't immediately find work.

So sorry you feel that way. You still can't have any of my stuff.

Let him go earn his own stuff.

Its gotta be hard for him though since he considers him self to be highly intelligent and well educated though.

Common Sense has left the building.

Its gotta be hard for him though since he considers him self highly intelligent and well educated though.

Earn? To a liberal that's synonymous with work.

Lol, coming from the party that can't decide which bathroom to use.

That's your best point?

Are you obsessed with the whole 'Bathroom' thing or what?

Its gotta be hard for him though since he considers him self to be highly intelligent and well educated though.

Keep your stuff. No one wants that complete set of Elvis dinner plates.

Just pay your fucking taxes and quit whining

How about millions of illegal aliens working for next to nothing and creating huge amounts of wealth for their employers, who in turn pay taxes (along with the rest of us) which is partially used to provide minimal incomes for the tiny minority of illegal aliens who either can't work or can't immediately find work.
You really fool enough to believe those illegals are working on the books?

I gotta laugh whenever you nut jobs start making assumption about my income!

So here's a clue:

I'm educated as an electrical engineer currently working as an IT Systems analyst. You wish you had my income.

So here's a clue:

I'm educated as an electrical engineer currently working as an IT Systems analyst. You wish you had my income.

You damned right I do.

I work in the lowly LEO profession. Nowhere near the money you make.

My brother is an engineer. He has two engineering degrees and works for GE.

Congrats buddy.

Keep your stuff. No one wants that complete set of Elvis dinner plates.

Just pay your fucking taxes and quit whining

Yeah, sure, we believe you....dumbass.

So here's a clue:

Yeah, we believe you too...dumbass.

Forum List

Back