🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Smartest People are Now Voting Democrat

Conservatives have always been selfish, but until the recent years they've had some justifications for their beliefs.
Innit odd that people who want to keep what they earn are "selfish", while those who want to steal it aren't?

This new breed of wingnuts are just plain assholes and nothing more.
Thank you, Mr. Alynski.

No wonder the vast majority of intelligent people are voting Democrat...there's no other reasonable choice.
The vast majority aren't voting at all...Which means that they don't see you prog freaks as "reasonable" either.

RW's have always been free ride tax dodging sob's - the less they pay the better they like it.

then they bitch about shitty highways, bridges and every thing else their tax $ pays for.

they're F'n idiots -

Wait, it is not the part of fixing stuff but when you actually build a damn bridge to nowhere, well sorry I am going to bitch a little...

or chase fake wmd's for two decades ..........

yawn

That wasn't always the case. In 1992, half of the most educated districts voted Republican.

Now, almost none vote Republican.

View attachment 232535

The Daily Shot: Did the Markets Misread Powell’s Comments?

The Democrat Bigots call class working class white voters names like "uneducated" and "deplorable" and "Nazis" and then the morons complain that they won't vote Democrat. LOL
Like the way you pseudocons called Obama voters "low information voters", right?

Now you pride yourselves on being low information voters.

Or, more accurately, wrong information voters.

Conservatives have always been selfish, but until the recent years they've had some justifications for their beliefs.
Innit odd that people who want to keep what they earn are "selfish", while those who want to steal it aren't?

Thank you, Mr. Alynski.

No wonder the vast majority of intelligent people are voting Democrat...there's no other reasonable choice.
The vast majority aren't voting at all...Which means that they don't see you prog freaks as "reasonable" either.

RW's have always been free ride tax dodging sob's - the less they pay the better they like it.

then they bitch about shitty highways, bridges and every thing else their tax $ pays for.

they're F'n idiots -
like you dont try and pay as less taxes as possible....right?...and when i lived in california many lefties were bitching about those shitty highways and bridges too.....because, they needed some maintenance!....lots of good paying taxes was doing there.......

Maintaining roads OR giving handouts to illegal aliens?
Priorities man, priorities.

That wasn't always the case. In 1992, half of the most educated districts voted Republican.

View attachment 232535

The Democrat Bigots call class working class white voters names like "uneducated" and "deplorable" and "Nazis" and then the morons complain that they won't vote Democrat. LOL
Like the way you pseudocons called Obama voters "low information voters", right?

Now you pride yourselves on being low information voters.

Or, more accurately, wrong information voters.

Actually, we still call you leftards "low-information voters," as well as soldiers in the "FreeShitArmy."

Georgia, South Carolina and Oklahoma?

Jesus fucking Christ using those three States to prove intelligent people vote Democrat is like me saying I will write a response with perfect grammar...

I will give you Utah because let face it Mormons are usually intelligent but weird and Minnesota is Scandinavian country and they are usually intelligent and like Black Canadians have no sense of humor...

Slagging Republican states like that. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Let be really honest and admit the average IQ and Commonsense Factor in those three States added up would still be lower than the price of Rebel Yell...

Again, The Mormon State and the State that once Elected Jessie the body Ventura are usually smarter than me...
Gruber repeatedly, on video, praised the complete and utter ignorance of Democrats, ignorance he said Democrats rely / relied on to get away with what they did / do get away with....

...and despite that plethora of video evidence snowflakes continue to try to convince others that THEY are stupid and that snowflakes are intelligent, valued supporters of the Democratic Party and its politicians..

Bwuhahaha
I get it finally ,,You went to Trump university

You can always spot the low information tards. They are the ones who refer to "Democrat politicians" instead of the grammatically correct "Democratic politicians".

View attachment 232535

It is no longer true that the smartest people have college degrees.

A college credential in prog brain washing is far less indicative of "smarts" than is learning a skilled trade with actual economic value.
Another Trump University graduate!

View attachment 232535

It is no longer true that the smartest people have college degrees.

A college credential in prog brain washing is far less indicative of "smarts" than is learning a skilled trade with actual economic value.
Another Trump University graduate!

What a dull response.

Let's look at the 2016 election:

37% of voters with advanced degrees (MA and PhD) voted for Trump (vs. 58% for Hillary).

44% of voters with BS/BA degrees voted for Trump (vs. 49% for Hillary).

51% of voters with "some college" voted for Trump (vs. 43% for Hillary).

2016 election results: Exit polls

Lol, coming from the party that can't decide which bathroom to use.

2-12.png

middleage - white - and STUPID

end of story

View attachment 232535

Where are these districts?

States which include the 30 smartest districts are Georgia, South Carolina, Utah, Minnesota and Oklahoma.

The trend is especially strong at the outer edges of the educational spectrum. “Republicans are now the party of those with a high-school diploma or less,” Mr. McInturff said, “with Democrats having a totally dominating advantage among those with a postgraduate degree.”​

The New Divide in Politics: Education

Georgia, South Carolina and Oklahoma?

Jesus fucking Christ using those three States to prove intelligent people vote Democrat is like me saying I will write a response with perfect grammar...

I will give you Utah because let face it Mormons are usually intelligent but weird and Minnesota is Scandinavian country and they are usually intelligent and like Black Canadians have no sense of humor...

Thank God you are out there. Holy hell..............................yeah. BTW the fucking black Canadians there.....In Ukrainian land.....

Minnesota was once known for it Scandinavian Heritage and that is why I wrote it the way I did.

Also Toro is Black, and Canadian...

Whoa I just thought he was NDP

https://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/d/dx/30.jpg

Indoctrinate people for long enough, you can get them to do lots of stupid things.
as we readily see with the trumpettes
As we readily see the effete snobs.

Spiro Agnew called them “pusillanimous pussyfooters,” “hopeless hysterical hypochondriacs of history,” “nattering nabobs of negativism,” and “effete corps of impudent snobs.”

He sure had a way with words. :laughing0301:
William Safire had a way with words. Safire wrote those words for Agnew.

Forum List

Back