The Solution to All Crime.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I've seen these arguments from the Gun Control crowd that we must pass laws that will take guns out of the hands of criminals and crazy people, and prevent them from acquiring them in the future.

I ask them, why limit yourself to gun crime, why not pass a law that stops all crime? Here is my suggestion:

The following law requires that all criminals turn themselves into the police or proper authorities immediately, and all those who are mentally unstable commit themselves to the nearest psychiatric treatment center.

Furthermore, any clean and upstanding citizen who is contemplating a crime, must first make an appointment with a therapist who can work out a peaceful solution for your problem instead.

Finally, anyone who finds themselves in the situation of impulsively committing a crime, must immediately stop, take deep breathes and count to ten. Then apologize to your victim and call the police on yourself.

This law also applies to white collar crimes.

Seriously, we wouldn't have to worry about street thugs or Wall Street thugs anymore! Why has no one ever thought of this!

Last edited:
Is there something wrong with my idea?

um... well, yeah...

you're obviously being sarcastic...

but you don't have the talent to make your sarcastic propositions interesting...

i.e., your attempts at cleverness fail... they're fuckin' tedious and boring...

btw, I say this as one who agrees with you nearly 100% on gun rights issues...

UPDATE:

How long will it be until some Libtard introduces the following law:

The Obvious Crime Prevention Act!
1. All criminals must turn themselves into to the proper authorities.

2. All crazy people must commit themselves to the nearest mental health center.

3. All people contemplating a crime must document their thoughts with the nearest police station and seek professional help.

4. All future persons who impulsively commit a crime must turn themselves in.

Then all the other Libtards will vigorously support and defend it, as the best idea since the creation of man kind.

They'll parade and televise thousands of victims who will say:
"If this law was in place, the criminals would never have harmed me, because they would have already turned themselves in!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what is the REALISTIC analogue to this?

The Obvious Gun Violence Prevention Act!
1. All criminals must turn their guns in immediately.

2. All crazy people are hereby banned from using a firearm.

3. All criminals wishing to obtain a firearm must go to a licensed dealer, who will administer a background check to automatically deny you.

4. Any previously law abiding person who is in the process of comitting a crime, must discard their weapon before completing their crime.

Then all the other Libtards will vigorously support and defend it, as the best idea since the creation of man kind.

They'll parade and televise thousands of victims who will say:
"If this law was in place, the criminals would never have shot me, because they would have already turned their guns in!"

While we're at it, let's pass laws to outlaw cancer, poverty, obesity, and stupidty.

Please....2a.....give it up.

When you have introduced something that you find to be clever and interesting......into three or four different threads.....and nobody gives you the time of day.....you might get the hint.

Your idea is not clever. It is a little snarky, which usually gets points from nutters....but it is lengthy and boring. Nobody gives a shit. You can put it in several more threads but it will not matter.

It is dead. Lay it to rest.

LL

I assume that this proposal is made tongue in cheek. But I did see a young very liberal woman propose ending rape by telling men not to rape women. Women can stand in a designated safe zone and the rapist won't enter the designated zone.

Here is a propsal to end crime. It is magic chalk. If you draw a circle with the magic chalk no criminal will enter that space.

You can buy magic chalk at any democrat campaign office.

Please....2a.....give it up.

When you have introduced something that you find to be clever and interesting......into three or four different threads.....and nobody gives you the time of day.....you might get the hint.

Your idea is not clever. It is a little snarky, which usually gets points from nutters....but it is lengthy and boring. Nobody gives a shit. You can put it in several more threads but it will not matter.

It is dead. Lay it to rest.

LL

The Obvious Gun Violence Protection Act is exactly what Libtards are arguing for.

I assume that this proposal is made tongue in cheek. But I did see a young very liberal woman propose ending rape by telling men not to rape women. Women can stand in a designated safe zone and the rapist won't enter the designated zone.

Here is a propsal to end crime. It is magic chalk. If you draw a circle with the magic chalk no criminal will enter that space.

That's not what she said at all. She was talking about educating men and women as to what constitutes "date" or "acquaintance" rape. You do realize that one of the boys who was involved in the gang rape of the young woman in Ohio was heard on video saying, "It's not rape if she's unconscious, right?" Don't you think someone like him could benefit from some PSAs? Also, these types of ads were introduced in Canada dealing with both heterosexual and homosexual assaults and, as a result, these types of crimes went down by about ten percent.

So feel free to mock someone for wanting to educate the public about what constitutes rape, but the evidence of date and/or acquaintance rape on college campuses refutes your comments. Something does need to be done and it doesn't involve ridiculing someone for speaking out.

That's not what she said at all. She was talking about educating men and women as to what constitutes "date" or "acquaintance" rape. You do realize that one of the boys who was involved in the gang rape of the young woman in Ohio was heard on video saying, "It's not rape if she's unconscious, right?" Don't you think someone like him could benefit from some PSAs? Also, these types of ads were introduced in Canada dealing with both heterosexual and homosexual assaults and, as a result, these types of crimes went down by about ten percent.

So feel free to mock someone for wanting to educate the public about what constitutes rape, but the evidence of date and/or acquaintance rape on college campuses refutes your comments. Something does need to be done and it doesn't involve ridiculing someone for speaking out.

Do I think that someone like him could benefit from some PSAs?

No.

Now IF some of the other boys had stood up and a couple of them took the perpetratord outside and bashed their heads in that would have worked.

Do I think that someone like him could benefit from some PSAs?

No.

Now IF some of the other boys had stood up and a couple of them took the perpetratord outside and bashed their heads in that would have worked.

I don't know if education would have helped this shit-for-brains, but obviously never being told what constitutes rape didn't help his cause either. Again, ads in Canada on this very subject have been proven to be effective. I guess what a bunch of Canucks do has no bearing on what we should do no matter how right they are? But again, the major point is that the woman who was proposing educating people was mocked and her words taken out of context. That's just wrong.

Forum List

Back