the sooner putin wins this war, the sooner our billions can stay in America

Moron, whats this then?

RTS1JFF6.jpg

gettyimages-1000226238soccer_wide-67ebb5cef218b2d57847031f2a6e66fe655f272d.jpg

The US president seemed all too eager to defer to the Kremlin as he continued to attack US intelligence agencies and redefine America’s friends and foes.
That's terrible! Leaders actually getting along and making peace and shit!!! WTF???

Moron, whats this then?

RTS1JFF6.jpg

The US president seemed all too eager to defer to the Kremlin as he continued to attack US intelligence agencies and redefine America’s friends and foes.

That's world leaders meeting. They do it all the time. Now, if you have a picture of Trump wearing a "Make Russia Great Again" hat and getting fondled by Putin's war minister, like Psaki did, show me.

Three of the best ways to safely launder billions of dollars.... Government funded home developments infrastructure repairs and war....
And our government officials use all three....

Last edited:
The pro-Russia contingent here on USMB outs themselves daily.
If you were including me, then I would maintain that I'm pro-reality. Nobody should be ignoring the reality for the Ukrainian people!

Regardless of their opinion on which side is to blame.

Both sides are guilty of using them as sacrificial cannon fodder.

Russians and American should be killing each other.

Three of the best ways to safely launder billions of dollars.... home developments infrastructure repairs and war....
And our government officials use all three....
True enough. The other fact is that no matter who 'wins' a proxy war, the host country always loses.

Moron, whats this then?

RTS1JFF6.jpg

Does shaking hands with Putin prove that individual supports Putin?

1677607254110.jpeg

1677607276108.jpeg

1677607293454.jpeg

1677607380898.jpeg
OIP.VkxkcZJHmiBYvuHwiWOC3AHaEO
OIP.ilH-2YOL88ycmY2C8zez0QHaEm

This is fun....

That's world leaders meeting. They do it all the time. Now, if you have a picture of Trump wearing a "Make Russia Great Again" hat and getting fondled by Putin's war minister, like Psaki did, show me.
Thats what diplomats do - they meet all the time and often exchange pleasantries.

You posting that pic as proof of something is stupid nonsense, like most of your dumb ass posts.

P.S. in that meeting Trump publicly stated that he belived Putin's word over American intelligence findings. Wearing "Make Russia Great Again" hat would probably be less consequential.

Thats what diplomats do - they meet all the time and often exchange pleasantries.

You posting that pic as proof of something is stupid nonsense, like most of your dumb ass posts.

P.S. in that meeting Trump publicly stated that he belived Putin's word over American intelligence findings. Wearing "Make Russia Great Again" hat would probably be less consequential.

The intelligence agencies that were illegally using servaliance methods to thrawt him?

Our billions are staying in America, dumbass!

Do you think that when Biden announces these multi-billion dollar packages for Ukraine he's just giving that money to Ukraine?

Seriously?

That money goes to the American Military Industry. The equipment & munitions they produce are given to Ukraine.
Your wife’s name isn’t Less by any chance

Forum List

Back