The Speaker is Drunk

Already done in other threads and posts. Do your own work lazy. I don't have to prove anything. You claim the video is doctored, prove it. Chop chop boy.

lol... you make the claim - tis your responsibility to back it up & provide the source. but no worries - i know very well you won't 'cause you can't. & i ain't a boy.

boy.

Consider yourself slapped. As usual.

:fu:

That emoji shows you're just a foul mouthed brat. Deflecting to a Facebook video when every other one has been proven to be REAL. You laugh because you don't understand things. You got bitch slapped like the little bitch you are and have to run away to something else. Now go away and cry some more, adults are speaking.

you actually using curse words in that silly diatribe just made my day .... & the best part is you didn't even realize it.........

nancy-pelosi-state-of-the-union-clap.gif

So you're a trained seal too? Oh I knew exactly what I was saying you idiot. Calling a spade a spade and you what you are. But that went right over your head.

lol... you make the claim - tis your responsibility to back it up & provide the source. but no worries - i know very well you won't 'cause you can't. & i ain't a boy.

boy.

Consider yourself slapped. As usual.

:fu:

That emoji shows you're just a foul mouthed brat. Deflecting to a Facebook video when every other one has been proven to be REAL. You laugh because you don't understand things. You got bitch slapped like the little bitch you are and have to run away to something else. Now go away and cry some more, adults are speaking.

you actually using curse words in that silly diatribe just made my day .... & the best part is you didn't even realize it.........

nancy-pelosi-state-of-the-union-clap.gif

So you're a trained seal too? Oh I knew exactly what I was saying you idiot. Calling a spade a spade and you what you are. But that went right over your head.

lol... no you didn't.

Forum List

Back