The Speaker is Drunk

Just shows how little the Dims have that all these lefties here chant in unison the video was "doctored" , even after experts come out and say it WAS NOT edited. Though watching Trump roll to re-election as the Dims just continue to embarrass themselves should be entertaining.

cough up the names of them thar 'experts' & make sure you source it from an unbiased credible place, m'k?

chop chop.

Already done in other threads and posts. Do your own work lazy. I don't have to prove anything. You claim the video is doctored, prove it. Chop chop boy.

Pretty sure that's code for you being a urine bucket carrying toadie for Trump. Have some dignity.

Positively sure you're an idiot. Expert at California (left wing enough for you?) says Trump's video that he posted was NOT doctored. perhaps you should stop,drinking Pisslosi's urine and grow a spine.

Just shows how little the Dims have that all these lefties here chant in unison the video was "doctored" , even after experts come out and say it WAS NOT edited. Though watching Trump roll to re-election as the Dims just continue to embarrass themselves should be entertaining.

cough up the names of them thar 'experts' & make sure you source it from an unbiased credible place, m'k?

chop chop.

Already done in other threads and posts. Do your own work lazy. I don't have to prove anything. You claim the video is doctored, prove it. Chop chop boy.

lol... you make the claim - tis your responsibility to back it up & provide the source. but no worries - i know very well you won't 'cause you can't. & i ain't a boy.

boy.

chop chop.

Pretty sure that's code for you being a urine bucket carrying toadie for Trump. Have some dignity.

Positively sure you're an idiot. Expert at California (left wing enough for you?) says Trump's video that he posted was NOT doctored. perhaps you should stop,drinking Pisslosi's urine and grow a spine.

linky linky.....

chop chop.

linky linky.....

No, That "Drunk" Pelosi Video Wasn't Doctored

There you go whiner. No you're not a boy, you're an infant who has never backed up any of his TDS ramblings. Now sit down and STFU.

chop chop.

lol... you make the claim - tis your responsibility to back it up & provide the source. but no worries - i know very well you won't 'cause you can't. & i ain't a boy.

boy.

Consider yourself slapped. As usual.

chop chop.

linky linky.....

There you go whiner. No you're not a boy, you're an infant who has never backed up any of his TDS ramblings. Now sit down and STFU.

Video in OP: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on President Trump walking out infrastructure meeting: "It was very, very, very strange."
Duration: 3 minutes and 7 seconds.

Original Video:
Duration:
2 minutes and 13 seconds.

3 minutes and 7 seconds is not equal to 2 minutes and 13 seconds. Please explain the 54 second difference.

chop chop.

The original video has already been posted and even another that shows both side to side. Do yourself a favor, if it rains don't look up, you might drown.

However, I blame the mods, not you personally, you're simply just deficient.

chop chop.

linky linky.....

I don't think Gateway Pundit has invented it yet.

chop chop.

linky linky.....

You're so damn dumb. That's a different video. The one from this thread is where it was slowed down 75% and Pelosi's voice was modified. The one in your article is what Trump tweeted and it was just a bunch of cuts of Pelosi pausing or stuttering as she was speaking off the cuff, however all the content was removed to make it appear all she did was stutter.

You're a real winner, Latrine.

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

You know that video has already been proven to be fake, right?

You are falling for, and worse reposting fake news.

Correct. I don't believe CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the NY Times.....

Do you believe what Fox says? Because they say it's bullshit.

Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media
I've seen the doctored videos. The one I showed isn't one of the doctored ones. She is clearly drunk in the video I provided.

From the Fox News article: "A three-minute clip of Pelosi speaking event with the Center for American Progress from Wednesday was uploaded on Facebook by a group called "Politics WatchDog" was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares. The video shows her frequently slurring her words and her voice sounding garbled."

This is clearly the video you uploaded. And you fell for it. If you still don't think so, then answer a simple question.

The one you posted is 3 minutes and 7 seconds long. Below is the original video and it has a length of 2 minutes a 13 seconds.

Explain to me why there is a 54 second difference.

Last edited:

linky linky.....

You're so damn dumb. That's a different video. The one from this thread is where it was slowed down 75% and Pelosi's voice was modified. The one in your article is what Trump tweeted and it was just a bunch of cuts of Pelosi pausing or stuttering as she was speaking off the cuff, however all the content was removed to make it appear all she did was stutter.

You mean unlike you. Look, your party leader is a drunk. The videos were not doctored and you can go continue soiling yourself. Your ignorance will serve you well as you cry for 6 more years.

linky linky.....

You mean unlike you. Look, your party leader is a drunk. The videos were not doctored and you can go continue soiling yourself. Your ignorance will serve you well as you cry for 6 more years.

You make conservatives look like idiots, the original video was posted, you and BS choose to ignore them, how come?

As XponentialChaos has asked several times, explain the time difference between the orignal and fake videos. You can't do it, you know you can't do it so you double down on what is already your lie. I can't make you get some integrity, only you can do that for yourself.

Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media
I've seen the doctored videos. The one I showed isn't one of the doctored ones. She is clearly drunk in the video I provided.

From the Fox News article: "A three-minute clip of Pelosi speaking event with the Center for American Progress from Wednesday was uploaded on Facebook by a group called "Politics WatchDog" was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares. The video shows her frequently slurring her words and her voice sounding garbled."

This is clearly the video you uploaded. And you fell for it. If you still don't think so, then answer a simple question.

The one you posted is 3 minutes and 7 seconds long. Below is the original video and it has a length of 2 minutes a 13 seconds.

She's drunk in your video. I know when someone is drunk. She's animated and rambling just like any drunken idiot.

She's drunk in your video. I know when someone is drunk. She's animated and rambling just like any drunken idiot.

Why are the videos different? How come yours is slowed down considerably? And no, your opinion on what is drunk or not doesn't mean crap if you can't even observe the differences in both videos.

You didn't explain the 54 second difference. Please explain why there is a 54 second difference in the two videos.

Forum List

Back