The Speaker is Drunk

Y
Your thread title is a lie. You are the last person to call someone else a liar. You are in fact the liar in this thread.
What did I lie about?

the better question would be:

what didn't you lie about?
Poor pitiful weak little thing.

so you gots nuthin. again.
The adults are in charge. You run along now with your friends.
Adults in charge?? You notice them all in a circle jerk agreeing with trump that he was not crazy ,he was a stable genius? With your handle you can't tell BS when you hear it I suggest a name change Gullible will suit you better

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

You don't believe the press. You aren't able to seek out the truth between a doctored video and an undoctored video. Rather you are eager to believe completely fabricated information.

Back in the basket with you! You're deplorable.

Correct. I don't believe CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the NY Times.....

What gives credibility to this doctored video?

Tell us who doctored it.

no doubt some 400 lb MAGAT living in his mama's basement with nothing better to do but keeping the dream alive?

Y
Your thread title is a lie. You are the last person to call someone else a liar. You are in fact the liar in this thread.
What did I lie about?

the better question would be:

what didn't you lie about?
Poor pitiful weak little thing.

so you gots nuthin. again.
The adults are in charge. You run along now with your friends.

lol... are YOU that 400 lb MAGAT living in your mama's basement & learned the art of projection like your president dotard?

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

You don't believe the press. You aren't able to seek out the truth between a doctored video and an undoctored video. Rather you are eager to believe completely fabricated information.

Tell us who doctored it.

no doubt some 400 lb MAGAT living in his mama's basement with nothing better to do but keeping the dream alive?

The fact that you and your pals spend so much time and effort trolling me is proof that I'm on target. Have fun, I am.

Just shows how little the Dims have that all these lefties here chant in unison the video was "doctored" , even after experts come out and say it WAS NOT edited. Though watching Trump roll to re-election as the Dims just continue to embarrass themselves should be entertaining.

cough up the names of them thar 'experts' & make sure you source it from an unbiased credible place, m'k?

chop chop.

Just shows how little the Dims have that all these lefties here chant in unison the video was "doctored" , even after experts come out and say it WAS NOT edited. Though watching Trump roll to re-election as the Dims just continue to embarrass themselves should be entertaining.

cough up the names of them thar 'experts' & make sure you source it from an unbiased credible place, m'k?

chop chop.
"unbiased credible place". CNN or MSNBC. LOL.

FFS, you really are fucking stupid. Just like all the Trump Trolls on USMB.
Yeah, we're all stupid and you're smart. Yup, yup.
How may times are you going to troll your own OP? You are really efficient at this. Sun Orange Dried Turd on the POTUS Mara-a-lago Beach, in front of his own "Penthouse."

BS Filter is a BS Sewer.

You posted a Troll edited video.
Yep, I'm pretty good. You pitiful little pathetic weak sissies are fun to play with.
LMAO! Yes, in addition to believing the trolled video of Pelosi, go right ahead and believe that about yourself.
The truth is the truth. You're corrupt losers.

uh-oh............. but rotten rudy says truth ISN'T truth. sooooooooooooooo

which is it, afflack? what a quandry 'eh?

chop chop.
"unbiased credible place". CNN or MSNBC. LOL.

anything that 'media bias check' will give a a favorable rating based on their usage of the best fact checking agencies worldwide have weighed in on.

chop chop - hop to it quacker.

Tell us who doctored it.

The fact that you and your pals spend so much time and effort trolling me is proof that I'm on target. Have fun, I am.
You are being branded as a misinformation promoter and regular enemy of the people.

Tell us who doctored it.

You are being branded as a misinformation promoter and regular enemy of the people.
Lol. Go fuck yourself.

Goof job USMB. you've really collected a fine bunch of wingers from the right who whine all day about 'fake news' while promoting 'fake news'.

Drunks generally come up with better excuses than “the reality has been edited”

Last edited:
Goof job USMB. you've really collected a fine bunch of wingers from the right who whine all day about 'fake news' while promoting 'fake news'.

To go a bit further. USMB is now a distribution point for fake news provided by sketchy members of USMB like the original poster.

To go a bit further. USMB is now a distribution point for fake news provided by sketchy members of USMB like the original poster.
Mostly we identify and thwart liberal fantasy feelings of fakery.

It's hard to tell on this board of wingnuts which ones are knowingly spreading their (pretty obvious) doctored videos and fact free memes and who is blindly consuming it and lashing out with idiotic talking points in their defense that have also been given to them.

If I were a mod here, I'd be embarrassed, you guys created a nest for rat fucking.

chop chop.

Already done in other threads and posts. Do your own work lazy. I don't have to prove anything. You claim the video is doctored, prove it. Chop chop boy.

Everyone needs to pray for Trump

He is leading us into the abyss
goebbels.png

chop chop.

Already done in other threads and posts. Do your own work lazy. I don't have to prove anything. You claim the video is doctored, prove it. Chop chop boy.

Pretty sure that's code for you being a urine bucket carrying toadie for Trump. Have some dignity.

Forum List

Back