The Speaker is Drunk

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

The "good" explanation is that the old broad is sloshed out of her mind half unconscious on her feet and needs to go sleep it off. The far far worse explanation is that Nancy was stone cold sober and this is what we have running the House of Representatives.

Your head is so far up your own ass you don’t up from down or right from wrong. You are a victim of your own ignorance and arrogance. You are blind and I fear you are damaged beyond repair... when you leave this earth the world be be a much better place

b2KHAbz.jpg

Correct. I don't believe CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the NY Times.....

Do you believe what Fox says? Because they say it's bullshit.

Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media
I've seen the doctored videos. The one I showed isn't one of the doctored ones. She is clearly drunk in the video I provided.

From the Fox News article: "A three-minute clip of Pelosi speaking event with the Center for American Progress from Wednesday was uploaded on Facebook by a group called "Politics WatchDog" was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares. The video shows her frequently slurring her words and her voice sounding garbled."

This is clearly the video you uploaded. And you fell for it. If you still don't think so, then answer a simple question.

The one you posted is 3 minutes and 7 seconds long. Below is the original video and it has a length of 2 minutes a 13 seconds.

Explain to me why there is a 54 second difference.

Correct. I don't believe CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the NY Times.....

Do you believe what Fox says? Because they say it's bullshit.

Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media
I've seen the doctored videos. The one I showed isn't one of the doctored ones. She is clearly drunk in the video I provided.

From the Fox News article: "A three-minute clip of Pelosi speaking event with the Center for American Progress from Wednesday was uploaded on Facebook by a group called "Politics WatchDog" was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares. The video shows her frequently slurring her words and her voice sounding garbled."

This is clearly the video you uploaded. And you fell for it. If you still don't think so, then answer a simple question.

The one you posted is 3 minutes and 7 seconds long. Below is the original video and it has a length of 2 minutes a 13 seconds.

She's drunk in your video. I know when someone is drunk. She's animated and rambling just like any drunken idiot.

You didn't explain the 54 second difference. Please explain why there is a 54 second difference in the two videos.

I can't explain it and I don't care. All I care about is getting rid of the Speaker.

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

You know that video has already been proven to be fake, right?

You are falling for, and worse reposting fake news.

Nope. This video isn't fake. Pelosi is a drunk.

Yes, this video is a fake
Pelosi is not a drunk.

We disagree.

You are deliberately allowing yourself to be lied to and mislead.

Why?

Pelosi is not a drunk.

We disagree.

Why?

I would ask Democrats the same question. The President is being lied about every day. Democrats have pushed a false narrative about the President for over two years. Why?

Pelosi is not a drunk.
We disagree.

Why?
I would ask Democrats the same question. The President is being lied about every day. Democrats have pushed a false narrative about the President for over two years. Why?
It's not false, not has it been proven to be.

This video on the other hand has been conclusively proven to be faked.

Why are you knowingly allowing yourself to be lied to?

No deflections this time.

Pelosi is not a drunk.
We disagree.

Why?

Yes, it has been proven to be false. There was no collusion and no obstruction according to the Mueller report. Why are you knowingly continually pushing a false narrative about the President?

Pelosi is not a drunk.
We disagree.

Why?

Yes, it has been proven to be false. There was no collusion and no obstruction according to the Mueller report. Why are you knowingly continually pushing a false narrative about the President?

BS, ask yourself instead why does the Creep push a false narrative about everything?
BOTTOM LINE: if there was proof of collusion, Mueller would have said so. He would have so charged. If there was proof of obstruction, he would have said so, he would have so charged. The Democrats simply refuse to let the door close on this because not only is it the last thing they had, they know it will follow now with Barr putting THEM on the front page of every paper leading into the election!

At best, it is a matter of interpretation. So be it. We agree to disagree. Let the attorney's work it out. Trump will never be charged with obstruction, it is just another leftard fantasy. To argue with an idiot, they will not only drag you down to their level but they will beat you with experience!

Last edited:

She's drunk in your video. I know when someone is drunk. She's animated and rambling just like any drunken idiot.

You didn't explain the 54 second difference. Please explain why there is a 54 second difference in the two videos.

I can't explain it and I don't care. All I care about is getting rid of the Speaker.

You can't explain why the videos have a 54 second difference? Here, I'll help you - the video you posted was doctored.

Fox News Link: Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

You can't explain why the videos have a 54 second difference? Here, I'll help you - the video you posted was doctored.

Fox News Link: Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

I don't believe it is and I don't care. All that matters is damaging Pelosi.

You don't believe it? Different times means they're different videos. This really isn't complicated. You just believe what you want to believe, and you're willing to intentionally spread lies to fool uneducated conservatives.

Your screen name is a tad ironic, don't you think?

You don't believe it? Different times means they're different videos. This really isn't complicated. You just believe what you want to believe, and you're willing to intentionally spread lies to fool uneducated conservatives.

Your screen name is a tad ironic, don't you think?
You have me confused with Democrats.

cough up the names of them thar 'experts' & make sure you source it from an unbiased credible place, m'k?

chop chop.

Already done in other threads and posts. Do your own work lazy. I don't have to prove anything. You claim the video is doctored, prove it. Chop chop boy.

Pretty sure that's code for you being a urine bucket carrying toadie for Trump. Have some dignity.

Positively sure you're an idiot. Expert at California (left wing enough for you?) says Trump's video that he posted was NOT doctored. perhaps you should stop,drinking Pisslosi's urine and grow a spine.

linky linky.....

No, That "Drunk" Pelosi Video Wasn't Doctored

There you go whiner. No you're not a boy, you're an infant who has never backed up any of his TDS ramblings. Now sit down and STFU.

^^^

:auiqs.jpg:

Berkeley professor says doctored Pelosi video is not a sophisticated fake: ‘Anybody can do this’

Published: May 25, 2019 3:54 p.m. ET
Separate edited video purporting to show House Speaker Nancy Pelosi stammering at a news conference shared on Twitter by Trump .
By
AssociatedPress

Video footage that was slowed down to give the false impression that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was slurring her words is circulating widely across social-media platforms.

The distorted video is based on real footage from a Center for American Progress conference in Washington on Wednesday, showing Pelosi referencing her claim that President Donald Trump was engaged in a cover-up. As of early Friday, the altered version had raked in millions of views.

Associated Press journalists did a side-by-side comparison of the false video with C-SPAN footage and concluded that the altered video had been slowed down. AP journalists who monitored the event said Pelosi appeared coherent throughout.

Hany Farid, a digital forensics expert at the University of California, Berkeley, said the video had been slowed down by 75%, creating a significant distortion in Pelosi’s speech.

“It is not somebody using the latest technology,” Farid said. “Anybody can do this.”
[...]

Berkeley professor says doctored Pelosi video is not a sophisticated fake: ‘Anybody can do this’

<psssst> i am a grown woman, you dolt. :whipg:

Last edited:
Just shows how little the Dims have that all these lefties here chant in unison the video was "doctored" , even after experts come out and say it WAS NOT edited. Though watching Trump roll to re-election as the Dims just continue to embarrass themselves should be entertaining.

cough up the names of them thar 'experts' & make sure you source it from an unbiased credible place, m'k?

chop chop.

Already done in other threads and posts. Do your own work lazy. I don't have to prove anything. You claim the video is doctored, prove it. Chop chop boy.

lol... you make the claim - tis your responsibility to back it up & provide the source. but no worries - i know very well you won't 'cause you can't. & i ain't a boy.

boy.

Consider yourself slapped. As usual.

:fu:

Just shows how little the Dims have that all these lefties here chant in unison the video was "doctored" , even after experts come out and say it WAS NOT edited. Though watching Trump roll to re-election as the Dims just continue to embarrass themselves should be entertaining.

chop chop.

lol... you make the claim - tis your responsibility to back it up & provide the source. but no worries - i know very well you won't 'cause you can't. & i ain't a boy.

boy.

That emoji shows you're just a foul mouthed brat. Deflecting to a Facebook video when every other one has been proven to be REAL. You laugh because you don't understand things. You got bitch slapped like the little bitch you are and have to run away to something else. Now go away and cry some more, adults are speaking.

chop chop.

boy.

That emoji shows you're just a foul mouthed brat. Deflecting to a Facebook video when every other one has been proven to be REAL. You laugh because you don't understand things. You got bitch slapped like the little bitch you are and have to run away to something else. Now go away and cry some more, adults are speaking.

you actually using curse words in that silly diatribe just made my day .... & the best part is you didn't even realize it.........

nancy-pelosi-state-of-the-union-clap.gif

Forum List

Back