The Speaker is Drunk

There has to be a percentage of the politicians in D.C. who are the most drugged and drunk people in the region. The older ones must still be at Woodstock! Even if they were never there!

Just shows how little the Dims have that all these lefties here chant in unison the video was "doctored" , even after experts come out and say it WAS NOT edited. Though watching Trump roll to re-election as the Dims just continue to embarrass themselves should be entertaining.

Just shows how little the Dims have that all these lefties here chant in unison the video was "doctored" , even after experts come out and say it WAS NOT edited. Though watching Trump roll to re-election as the Dims just continue to embarrass themselves should be entertaining.
What else can they say? They're indoctrinated party pawns, not American Patriots.

There has to be a percentage of the politicians in D.C. who are the most drugged and drunk people in the region. The older ones must still be at Woodstock! Even if they were never there!

Severe intellectual disabilities.

Funny to watch these sick creatures cry and moan about a so called doctored video after collectively pushing a false narrative about the President for two years.
No, what is funny is that you got duped and posted a for shit video. Problem is, you still believe it.
Yep, I believe it because it it's real. No one can prove it's doctored. That video is real time. You're a liar.
FFS, you really are fucking stupid. Just like all the Trump Trolls on USMB.

Funny to watch these sick creatures cry and moan about a so called doctored video after collectively pushing a false narrative about the President for two years.
No, what is funny is that you got duped and posted a for shit video. Problem is, you still believe it.
Yep, I believe it because it it's real. No one can prove it's doctored. That video is real time. You're a liar.
Yeah, we're all stupid and you're smart. Yup, yup.

How may times are you going to troll your own OP? You are really efficient at this. Sun Orange Dried Turd on the POTUS Mara-a-lago Beach, in front of his own "Penthouse."

BS Filter is a BS Sewer.

You posted a Troll edited video.

Gotta be really really skilled to dub in all that slurred speech
I think if she doesn't resign soon, she will be headed to court to explain why her appearance of conspiracy wasn't treason against a sitting President. She needs to turn over the gavel to somebody else, hopefully someone who has the experience to start obeying the rules and not the mob left.

How may times are you going to troll your own OP? You are really efficient at this. Sun Orange Dried Turd on the POTUS Mara-a-lago Beach, in front of his own "Penthouse."

BS Filter is a BS Sewer.

You posted a Troll edited video.
Yep, I'm pretty good. You pitiful little pathetic weak sissies are fun to play with.

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

You don't believe the press. You aren't able to seek out the truth between a doctored video and an undoctored video. Rather you are eager to believe completely fabricated information.

Back in the basket with you! You're deplorable.

Correct. I don't believe CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the NY Times.....

What gives credibility to this doctored video?

Tell us who doctored it.

IT'S EOCTORED, What gives it credibility? What does it matter who doctored it.

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

You don't believe the press. You aren't able to seek out the truth between a doctored video and an undoctored video. Rather you are eager to believe completely fabricated information.

Tell us who doctored it.

How do you know it's doctored?

Tell us who doctored it.
How do you know it's doctored?
Watch:

Forum List

Back