The Speaker is Drunk

If she isn't drunk, then she's obviously drugged.

Nope. Here is the thing, either last year or year before last there was a video of one of her many little talk to the press/speech things. It was pretty clear to many of us on USMB that she has something else going on. What I am telling you is that you don't have to run around the interwebs spreading a bunch of BS. The crap you're spewing is childish.
So what does she have going on?

Old age. Could be the beginnings of dementia but I'm not a doctor. You can watch her forget words and sometimes shift topics. She has something going on.
I agree. Probably some dementia along with alcoholism.

Not alcoholism.
She's a drinker. Fact.

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

Right after the men in white jackets take the maniac moron trump, away

This is typical Democrat party rhetoric these days. They can't debate because their party agenda is indefensible.

With all the BS trump throws at her and others you say Dem agenda indefensible??

Yeah. America has a drunk as Speaker of the House.

BS you're the last person I'd believe falling for that republican load of crap or BS

Well, she's a drinker and that video isn't doctored. It's real time. She's on something.

Nope. Here is the thing, either last year or year before last there was a video of one of her many little talk to the press/speech things. It was pretty clear to many of us on USMB that she has something else going on. What I am telling you is that you don't have to run around the interwebs spreading a bunch of BS. The crap you're spewing is childish.

Old age. Could be the beginnings of dementia but I'm not a doctor. You can watch her forget words and sometimes shift topics. She has something going on.

Not alcoholism.
She's a drinker. Fact.

That's BS.

Being from California I'd think it more likely she's on drugs rather than merely drunk.
Isn't it wonderful that all those supporters of trump can't see how mentally ill he is Thank god they'll once again be in the minority in 2020

Not alcoholism.
She's a drinker. Fact.

That's BS.
Pelosi is a drinker. Fact.

Not alcoholism.
She's a drinker. Fact.

That's BS.
Pelosi is a drinker. Fact.

Well, you're done. See ya.

How very sad that people here will deliberately lie and deflect for Nancy Pelosi. She has a serious problem, and you're enabling her to continue in her disease. Shame on you.

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

You don't believe the press. You aren't able to seek out the truth between a doctored video and an undoctored video. Rather you are eager to believe completely fabricated information.

Back in the basket with you! You're deplorable.

You don’t see what you see and you don’t hear what you here and if you do then it’s been doctored
Lib 101

Funny
Pelosi has been treating Trump like her personal bitch

How very sad that people here will deliberately lie and deflect for Nancy Pelosi. She has a serious problem, and you're enabling her to continue in her disease. Shame on you.
Reminds me if all the diseases you guys used to accuse Hillary of

Trump has some disease that turns his skin orange

You don't believe the press. You aren't able to seek out the truth between a doctored video and an undoctored video. Rather you are eager to believe completely fabricated information.

Correct. I don't believe CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the NY Times.....

What gives credibility to this doctored video?

What gives credibility to this doctored video?

Tell us who doctored it.

Forum List

Back