The Speaker is Drunk

Funny to watch these sick creatures cry and moan about a so called doctored video after collectively pushing a false narrative about the President for two years.

Funny to watch these sick creatures cry and moan about a so called doctored video after collectively pushing a false narrative about the President for two years.
No, what is funny is that you got duped and posted a for shit video. Problem is, you still believe it.

No, what is funny is that you got duped and posted a for shit video. Problem is, you still believe it.
Yep, I believe it because it it's real. No one can prove it's doctored. That video is real time. You're a liar.

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

Right after the men in white jackets take the maniac moron trump, away

This is typical Democrat party rhetoric these days. They can't debate because their party agenda is indefensible.

Not much to debate when all assertions are falsehoods but identification of the falsehoods can really release an emotional torrent

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

This is typical Democrat party rhetoric these days. They can't debate because their party agenda is indefensible.

With all the BS trump throws at her and others you say Dem agenda indefensible??

Everyone needs to pray for Trump

He is leading us into the abyss
Trump isn't the one here that's drunk. Reach deep and find some courage.

She isn't drunk. I really do not like this woman but she isn't drunk. This simply makes you look like an untrustworthy asshole. Similar to Nancy Pelosi.
If she isn't drunk, then she's obviously drugged.

Nope. Here is the thing, either last year or year before last there was a video of one of her many little talk to the press/speech things. It was pretty clear to many of us on USMB that she has something else going on. What I am telling you is that you don't have to run around the interwebs spreading a bunch of BS. The crap you're spewing is childish.
So what does she have going on?

Old age. Could be the beginnings of dementia but I'm not a doctor. You can watch her forget words and sometimes shift topics. She has something going on.

She isn't drunk. I really do not like this woman but she isn't drunk. This simply makes you look like an untrustworthy asshole. Similar to Nancy Pelosi.

Nope. Here is the thing, either last year or year before last there was a video of one of her many little talk to the press/speech things. It was pretty clear to many of us on USMB that she has something else going on. What I am telling you is that you don't have to run around the interwebs spreading a bunch of BS. The crap you're spewing is childish.

Old age. Could be the beginnings of dementia but I'm not a doctor. You can watch her forget words and sometimes shift topics. She has something going on.
Trying to apply all these screw jobs on Trump has short circuited her wiring system.

Trying to apply all these screw jobs on Trump has short circuited her wiring system.

She is such a waste of space, man.

With all the BS trump throws at her and others you say Dem agenda indefensible??

Yeah. America has a drunk as Speaker of the House.

I agree. Probably some dementia along with alcoholism.

Drunk running for President and drunk Nancy. Could explain the overt emotionalism and inability to accept real outcomes.

I agree. Probably some dementia along with alcoholism.

Not alcoholism.

BS you're the last person I'd believe falling for that republican load of crap or BS

Forum List

Back