The Speaker is Drunk

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

Another doctored video?

Fool me once....

That's not doctored and you know it.

Come on....tell us

Well, um the other videos we posted were doctored. But trust us, this one isn’t

Okay. Tell us how you know this video is doctored. Tell us what to look for. Go ahead.

Easy

I consider who posted it

Nancy Pelosi sucks. You don't have to create a line of BS. You don't have to use doctored videos.

She says she's praying for Trump and wishing for an intervention. She needs to resign and get treatment for alcoholism.

Another doctored video?

Fool me once....

That's not doctored and you know it.

Come on....tell us

Well, um the other videos we posted were doctored. But trust us, this one isn’t

Okay. Tell us how you know this video is doctored. Tell us what to look for. Go ahead.

Easy

I consider who posted it

So you believe I doctored the video. Okay. There you have it, folks. I doctored the video.

Everyone needs to pray for Trump

He is leading us into the abyss
Trump isn't the one here that's drunk. Reach deep and find some courage.

She isn't drunk. I really do not like this woman but she isn't drunk. This simply makes you look like an untrustworthy asshole. Similar to Nancy Pelosi.
If she isn't drunk, then she's obviously drugged.

It's BS and you know it.

4E550C9600000578-5961853-Some_memes_showed_Trump_and_Putin_dressed_in_leather_with_one_po-a-12_1531822133776.jpg

Recently released photo of Trump and Putin

She isn't drunk. I really do not like this woman but she isn't drunk. This simply makes you look like an untrustworthy asshole. Similar to Nancy Pelosi.

It's BS and you know it.
Tell us how I doctored the video.

It's BS and you know it.

I didn't say that you doctored the video. You're a part of the problem. Damn sure not part of the solution.

It's BS and you know it.

I didn't say that you doctored the video. You're a part of the problem. Damn sure not part of the solution.
The video I posted here isn't doctored. The problem is we have a Speaker of the House with a serious drinking or drug problem.

Another doctored video?

Fool me once....

The CRC's are so easily manipulated.

Everyone knows Pelosi is a drunk.

No, they don't and most people realize this is just a lame dirty trick designed for Trump dupes and deplorables, probably promoted by Russian trolls.

Another doctored video?

Fool me once....

The CRC's are so easily manipulated.

Everyone knows Pelosi is a drunk.

No, they don't and most people realize this is just a lame dirty trick designed for Trump dupes and deplorables, probably promoted by Russian trolls.

Oh, for sure. The Russians poured martinis down the Speaker's gizzard, huh

You know this Video has been well debunked...

Explainer: Why is Facebook allowing a doctored video of 'drunk' US Speaker Nancy Pelosi to stay online?

But it is nice to see how low you will go... Are you embarrassed you have been caught spreading Fake News...
She's a drunk and has been for years.

The five stages of drunkenness:

Smart

Good Looking

Rich

Bullet Proof

Invisible

She is definitely at the ‘Bullet Proof’ stage.

The five stages of drunkenness:

Smart

Good Looking

Rich

Bullet Proof

Invisible

She is definitely at the ‘Bullet Proof’ stage.

A few days ago she said that the House of Representatives was a higher branch of government than the Presidency. She's not only a drunk, she's a liar or very ignorant. We have three branches of government that are co-equal.

Forum List

Back