The Standing Rock confrontation has not ended

Fuck you, buddy boy. That land was illegally taken from the Standing Rock Tribe. If the goons continue their violence, you will see the resurrection of AIM with many white members, very well armed. And support for them in most of the cities of the United States. Time to tell the oil corporations that they cannot simply continue to destroy the lives of the citizens of this nation for their profit.
You know nothing of the issue here… It's best if you stay in the seclusion of your mothers basement… LOL

Fuck you, buddy boy. That land was illegally taken from the Standing Rock Tribe. If the goons continue their violence, you will see the resurrection of AIM with many white members, very well armed. And support for them in most of the cities of the United States. Time to tell the oil corporations that they cannot simply continue to destroy the lives of the citizens of this nation for their profit.

With all due respect Old Rocks you are wrong. This is private land purchased fairly. Standing Rock protestors are lying their freaking ass off. I'm just north of them and have been following intently because this is the same bullshit anti oil pro climate change bastards that set up against Keystone.

It's all about "leaving it in the ground" crap. They want to shut down the Bakken just like the sons of bitches want to shut down the Alberta oil fields.

Same old same old garbage.

"But an advocacy group says the tribe’s claims are misleading, saying the pipeline “does not cross into the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s reservation.”

The Midwest Alliance for Infrastructure Now also said 100 percent of the affected landowners in North Dakota, where part of the tribe lives, voluntarily signed easements to allow for construction."

Dakota Access Pipeline Protesters Removed From Private Land by Police in Riot Gear

AND it's all about shutting down the oil fields. Nothing to do with water either just like the bullshit the bastards tried to pull with the Ogallala aquifer. This river crossing already has 8 pipelines under it.

"But Standing Rock Sioux Chairman David Archambault II said he doesn’t support moving more crude oil from North Dakota. He told CNN affiliate KFYR that Americans should look for alternative and renewable sources of energy.

More than 271,000 online petitioners agree.

“The Dakota Access pipeline would fuel climate change, cause untold damage to the environment, and significantly disturb sacred lands and the way of life for Native Americans in the upper Midwest,” a petition on CredoAction.com states."

It's all about the climate change agenda with First Nations as front men.

Yes I agree.
Canada bent over backwards to accomodate their demands and they still won't compromise.
Their whole goal is to shut down.
I was watching one of the tribal elders on c-span.
When he started talking bull shit about their ancestors graves.
He said "How would white men like it if they dug up their graves to test for diseases or moved them to another place."
Guess what tribal elder they do.
Hundreds of grave sites have been dug up and moved.
Many have been dug up for DNA testing for diseases as well as unsolved police cases.

The Sioux had their land stolen from them and they only want to protect the graves of their ancestors. Have the Sioux point out the graveyards of their ancestors when Trump re-starts the Canada oil pipeline. If the pipeline goes over their reservation then give them a generous royalty.
You obviously does not know what's going on up here… dip shit

And you people are trying to restrict this to just a Sioux problem? Have you not noticed that there are people there from all over the world? I have no doubt that the oil people will win in the long run. However, the gauntlet has been thrown, and people all over the world are now going to start uniting to stand up to the big corporations that would endanger their food and water, their very lives, for profit.

Some of the Indians from South America that are there have already seen the water for their crops dry up as the recession of the glaciers from global warming has deprived them of the water necessary for the irrigation of their crops in the summer. Others have seen fracking ruin their aquifers. In fact, you are seeing a globalist movement, a movement of the people to protect their rights to have life itself. And you assholes are fighting them.
You're Speaking in pseudoscience... :cuckoo:

Horse hockey.

They are trespassing on private property.

They are infringing on the rights of another based on what they believe may occur in the future, despite the fact that a frickin' pipeline already exists under that river with no problems whatsoever.

Screw them and screw you. I hit you with a proverbial water cannon.

GET THE HELL OFF MY LAND.

Now off you go.

This entire country belonged to the natives until the white man stole it and killed hundreds of thousands of us. This country will continue to do this kind of thing as long as we let them.
Sorry, but a handful of indians cant claim the entirety of the United States. We tried peace in the begining, but obviously it didnt work out in the end, and both sides were responsible for heinous acts on each other. Also, if this country wanted to start killing indians again, you wouldnt have any say in it, so this "let" nonsense is childish. The only reason Indians arent being killed is because WE dont want to kill indians. Get it now?

Actually, we can. This is our land. It was stolen from us by the white man. Wanna talk about fair? How is passing a law and forcing the Cherokee nation to move fair? (Indian Removal Act) In the process over 4000 of us died. Men, women and children. Do yourself a favor. Educate yourself.

Yeah...and the indians stole it from some other indians and than ran into some white guys who were bigger badasses,too bad too sad.
Back to the res with your dumb ass self.

Horse hockey.

They are infringing on the rights of another based on what they believe may occur in the future, despite the fact that a frickin' pipeline already exists under that river with no problems whatsoever.

Now off you go.

This entire country belonged to the natives until the white man stole it and killed hundreds of thousands of us. This country will continue to do this kind of thing as long as we let them.
Sorry, but a handful of indians cant claim the entirety of the United States. We tried peace in the begining, but obviously it didnt work out in the end, and both sides were responsible for heinous acts on each other. Also, if this country wanted to start killing indians again, you wouldnt have any say in it, so this "let" nonsense is childish. The only reason Indians arent being killed is because WE dont want to kill indians. Get it now?

Actually, we can. This is our land. It was stolen from us by the white man. Wanna talk about fair? How is passing a law and forcing the Cherokee nation to move fair? (Indian Removal Act) In the process over 4000 of us died. Men, women and children. Do yourself a favor. Educate yourself.

Yeah...and the indians stole it from some other indians and than ran into some white guys who were bigger badasses,too bad too sad.
I guess that makes it perfectly ok, right? Idiot. Don't bitch when someone takes this country away from you.

Horse hockey.

Now off you go.

I guess that makes it perfectly ok, right? Idiot. Don't bitch when someone takes this country away from you.

They're welcome to try. And yes that does make it okay since they stole from some other savages.
Using your logic they should give it back to whatever group of savages they stole it from.

Horse hockey.

Now off you go.

Bullshit. Your people didn't have their land stolen, 90+ percent died en mass from a simple handshake. Such was the state of your immune systems after never evolving out of the stone age. While the rest of the world invented the wheel, organized farming and ranching, sailed through the bronze then the iron age...as cities developed and the pre industrial revolution was happening, your people we're still shitting in the woods and throwing rocks at animals.

Your land wasn't taken from you, the fact you were 5000+ years behind in evolution is why you died out. Those that remained sold their rights to the land for shinny trinkets and an iron ax. Deal with it.

You never "owned" the land and you sure as shit don't own it now. Perhaps you still haven't grasp the concept of private property, but you're trespassing. Hard for Paleolithic man to grasp, I understand.
The holocaust never happened either, right?
You are a fucking moron.

They're welcome to try. And yes that does make it okay since they stole from some other savages.
Using your logic they should give it back to whatever group of savages they stole it from.
Are you calling me a savage? Bad form.

Horse hockey.

Now off you go.

Bullshit. Your people didn't have their land stolen, 90+ percent died en mass from a simple handshake. Such was the state of your immune systems after never evolving out of the stone age. While the rest of the world invented the wheel, organized farming and ranching, sailed through the bronze then the iron age...as cities developed and the pre industrial revolution was happening, your people we're still shitting in the woods and throwing rocks at animals.

Your land wasn't taken from you, the fact you were 5000+ years behind in evolution is why you died out. Those that remained sold their rights to the land for shinny trinkets and an iron ax. Deal with it.

You never "owned" the land and you sure as shit don't own it now. Perhaps you still haven't grasp the concept of private property, but you're trespassing. Hard for Paleolithic man to grasp, I understand.
You are a fucking moron.

That land your on? The other indians you stole it from want it back.
It's only fair you give it to them.

Are you calling me a savage? Bad form.

The indians most certainly were savages when the white man showed up.

Horse hockey.

Now off you go.

Logical fallacy #1. When you can't respond with logic, reason, or facts, change the subject.

Nobody's talking about the holocaust, only the history of your people. Sorry if the truth hurts.

You are a fucking moron

Logical fallacy #2, an ad hominem attack. And when changing the subject doesn't work, attack the other guy personally.

You really aren't very good at this.

Now off you go stone age boy...:bye1:

WhichPipeline.jpg

Forum List

Back