The Standing Rock confrontation has not ended

No attack intended. You are a moron. I'm surprised you didn't know that

Once again demonstrating the left's inability to argue with reason. Logical fallacy #3...thanks for making my point.

But let's see if I've got this straight: Yours are the people that didn't figure out the wheel, couldn't get together a system of writing, never evolved out of the stone age, and would still be shitting in the woods if not for the modernity of the white man...but I'M the moron? Guess reading comprehension isn't big with your people either.

Good luck with all that.
And taught the White people how to grow food so that they did not starve to death. Happy Thanksgiving.

Historically inaccurate. We traded with a befriended some tribes, others not.

You suggesting Europe hadn't figured out how to farm by the 16th century? No, that would be your people.

What is wheel?
They would have starved. We got by just fine without the wheel.

Sorry for the delay in responding. I had to walk into the woods to take a shit.
See, we have indoor plumbing. As our Aztec brothers had long before the Whites did.

I'll tell you what we don't do. Pass laws to relocate citizens and force thousands to die. We don't attack citizens because we are afraid of the Ghost Dance. We don't murder women, cut off their breasts and play toss with the detached breast. We don't kill children and use the dead body as a football. All of these things happened by the United States government.
We don't murder just because we can. If we murder it's for a reason. Usually retaliation for someone you murdered or raped or worse.

The natives attacked the Pilgrim's settlement first, pissed we have made friends with a rival tribe. That chief ended up with his head on a pole.

Sorry, the "they started it" bullshit doesn't fly.
Don't you wanna tell me about the mass genocide that followed?
When did the natives kill women and children and use their body parts for their own sick amusement?
When did they pass laws to get rid of the white man and cause thousands to die?

We can get back to the logical fallacy/changing the subject later. ;)

You cannot engage in war, lose that war, and then retroactively call it genocide.

You resisted modernity. You lost. Deal with it.
We have been. I only hope you suffer the same fate.

A sore loser with hate in his heart. Typical lefty.
Lefty???? Far from it.
Epic fail.

The natives attacked the Pilgrim's settlement first, pissed we have made friends with a rival tribe. That chief ended up with his head on a pole.

When did the natives kill women and children and use their body parts for their own sick amusement?

You cannot engage in war, lose that war, and then retroactively call it genocide.

Lefty???? Far from it.
Epic fail.

If it walks like a duck...

Once again demonstrating the left's inability to argue with reason. Logical fallacy #3...thanks for making my point.

But let's see if I've got this straight: Yours are the people that didn't figure out the wheel, couldn't get together a system of writing, never evolved out of the stone age, and would still be shitting in the woods if not for the modernity of the white man...but I'M the moron? Guess reading comprehension isn't big with your people either.

Good luck with all that.
And taught the White people how to grow food so that they did not starve to death. Happy Thanksgiving.

You suggesting Europe hadn't figured out how to farm by the 16th century? No, that would be your people.

What is wheel?

See, we have indoor plumbing. As our Aztec brothers had long before the Whites did.

Bullshit. A stone hole that may or may not have seen pressurized water is not indoor plumbing.

Desperate much?

Lefty???? Far from it.
Epic fail.

If it walks like a duck...
Ok. So I'm a lefty who has never voted for a lefty in 58 years. Got it.

Logical fallacy #1. When you can't respond with logic, reason, or facts, change the subject.

Nobody's talking about the holocaust, only the history of your people. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Logical fallacy #2, an ad hominem attack. And when changing the subject doesn't work, attack the other guy personally.

You really aren't very good at this.

Now off you go stone age boy...:bye1:

Good luck with all that.

We were happy before the lying, murdering white man showed up.

As for being inferior to the white man, we would have figured those things out.

Just because you figured it out first doesn't mean we never would have.
Happy? Happy waring with neighboring tribes for centuries?
Taking slaves from the defeated tribes?
Torturing, burning, looting, raping?
(No this isn't a post about what's happening in the inner city negro shitholes every day).
If that's your idea of living a 'happy' life fill your fucking boots!
You know very little of native American culture.
Ya right asshole!
You're the one who knows fuck all about 'pre-contact' AI slavery.
Slavery among Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia

Good luck with all that.

Ah, I forgot Indians don't lie or murder...:rolleyes-41:
I'll tell you what we don't do. Pass laws to relocate citizens and force thousands to die. We don't attack citizens because we are afraid of the Ghost Dance. We don't murder women, cut off their breasts and play toss with the detached breast. We don't kill children and use the dead body as a football. All of these things happened by the United States government.
We don't murder just because we can. If we murder it's for a reason. Usually retaliation for someone you murdered or raped or worse.

Slavery among Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia

What is wheel?

Bullshit. A stone hole that may or may not have seen pressurized water is not indoor plumbing.

Desperate much?

What is wheel?

Desperate much?
It was indoor plumbing as much as a round stone with a hole in the centre is a wheel.

Bullshit. Your people didn't have their land stolen, 90+ percent died en mass from a simple handshake. Such was the state of your immune systems after never evolving out of the stone age. While the rest of the world invented the wheel, organized farming and ranching, sailed through the bronze then the iron age...as cities developed and the pre industrial revolution was happening, your people we're still shitting in the woods and throwing rocks at animals.

Your land wasn't taken from you, the fact you were 5000+ years behind in evolution is why you died out. Those that remained sold their rights to the land for shinny trinkets and an iron ax. Deal with it.

You never "owned" the land and you sure as shit don't own it now. Perhaps you still haven't grasp the concept of private property, but you're trespassing. Hard for Paleolithic man to grasp, I understand.
The holocaust never happened either, right?

Logical fallacy #1. When you can't respond with logic, reason, or facts, change the subject.

Nobody's talking about the holocaust, only the history of your people. Sorry if the truth hurts.

You are a fucking moron

Logical fallacy #2, an ad hominem attack. And when changing the subject doesn't work, attack the other guy personally.

Good luck with all that.

So they dont grow food in Europe?

What is wheel?

Desperate much?
It was indoor plumbing as much as a round stone with a hole in the centre is a wheel.

In your mind, I'm sure it is. And I'm sure you think metallurgy and advanced science are the same think as a nice sharp stick.

Good luck with all that.

How Comanche Indians butchered babies and roasted enemies alive | Daily Mail Online

Thanksgiving Guilt Trip: How Warlike Were Native Americans Before Europeans Arrived?

Brutality of Aztecs, Mayas Corroborated

.....you were saying.

Desperate much?

In your mind, I'm sure it is. And I'm sure you think metallurgy and advanced science are the same think as a nice sharp stick.
You are desperate after your plumbing failure.

Good luck with all that.

How Comanche Indians butchered babies and roasted enemies alive | Daily Mail Online

Thanksgiving Guilt Trip: How Warlike Were Native Americans Before Europeans Arrived?

.....you were saying.
"On September 8, 2000, the head of the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) formally apologized for the agency's participation in the "ethnic cleansing" of Western tribes. From the forced relocation and assimilation of the "sauvage" to the white man's way of life to the forced sterilization of Native Americans, the BIA set out to "destroy all things Indian." Through the exploration of the United States' Federal Indian policy, it is evident that this policy intended to "destroy, in whole or in part," the Native American population. The extreme disparity in the number of Native American people living within the United States' borders at the time Columbus arrived, approximately ten million compared to the approximate 2.4 million Indians and Eskimos alive in the United States today, is but one factor that illustrates the success of the government's plan of "Manifest Destiny."

7,000,000 murders by the American government.

Good luck with all that.

.....you were saying.
"On September 8, 2000, the head of the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) formally apologized for the agency's participation in the "ethnic cleansing" of Western tribes. From the forced relocation and assimilation of the "sauvage" to the white man's way of life to the forced sterilization of Native Americans, the BIA set out to "destroy all things Indian." Through the exploration of the United States' Federal Indian policy, it is evident that this policy intended to "destroy, in whole or in part," the Native American population. The extreme disparity in the number of Native American people living within the United States' borders at the time Columbus arrived, approximately ten million compared to the approximate 2.4 million Indians and Eskimos alive in the United States today, is but one factor that illustrates the success of the government's plan of "Manifest Destiny."

Now with a very busy busy abortion clinic on every indian reserve the abortionists AKA baby murderers are finishing off the job.
Within a couple of decades, at the rate the abortionists are going there won't be any indians left.

Good luck with all that.

.....you were saying.

So what. You'd have done the same to the white man if you weren't the equivalent of cavemen. Sucks to be you.....

Good luck with all that.

.....you were saying.

Oh...you failed to address your obvious fallacy about how peaceful indians were. You got curb stomped by a bigger and more badass tribe. Sucks to be you....

.....you were saying.

Oh...you failed to address your obvious fallacy about how peaceful indians were. You got curb stomped by a bigger and more badass tribe. Sucks to be you....
WHEN EXACTLY DID I SAY THAT?

In reality being me doesn't suck at all.

.....you were saying.

You are some kind of stupid..

"I'll tell you what we don't do. Pass laws to relocate citizens and force thousands to die. We don't attack citizens because we are afraid of the Ghost Dance. We don't murder women, cut off their breasts and play toss with the detached breast. We don't kill children and use the dead body as a football. All of these things happened by the United States government.
We don't murder just because we can. If we murder it's for a reason. Usually retaliation for someone you murdered or raped or worse."

.....you were saying.

You are some kind of stupid..

"I'll tell you what we don't do. Pass laws to relocate citizens and force thousands to die. We don't attack citizens because we are afraid of the Ghost Dance. We don't murder women, cut off their breasts and play toss with the detached breast. We don't kill children and use the dead body as a football. All of these things happened by the United States government.
We don't murder just because we can. If we murder it's for a reason. Usually retaliation for someone you murdered or raped or worse."
I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

Forum List

Back