The Standing Rock confrontation has not ended

"On September 8, 2000, the head of the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) formally apologized for the agency's participation in the "ethnic cleansing" of Western tribes. From the forced relocation and assimilation of the "sauvage" to the white man's way of life to the forced sterilization of Native Americans, the BIA set out to "destroy all things Indian." Through the exploration of the United States' Federal Indian policy, it is evident that this policy intended to "destroy, in whole or in part," the Native American population. The extreme disparity in the number of Native American people living within the United States' borders at the time Columbus arrived, approximately ten million compared to the approximate 2.4 million Indians and Eskimos alive in the United States today, is but one factor that illustrates the success of the government's plan of "Manifest Destiny."

7,000,000 murders by the American government.

Oh...you failed to address your obvious fallacy about how peaceful indians were. You got curb stomped by a bigger and more badass tribe. Sucks to be you....
WHEN EXACTLY DID I SAY THAT?

In reality being me doesn't suck at all.

You are some kind of stupid..

"I'll tell you what we don't do. Pass laws to relocate citizens and force thousands to die. We don't attack citizens because we are afraid of the Ghost Dance. We don't murder women, cut off their breasts and play toss with the detached breast. We don't kill children and use the dead body as a football. All of these things happened by the United States government.
We don't murder just because we can. If we murder it's for a reason. Usually retaliation for someone you murdered or raped or worse."
I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

Why are you yelling Tonto? Am I getting under your skin?
Get your ass back to the res and STFU because nobody cares about your problems.

I'll tell you what we don't do. Pass laws to relocate citizens and force thousands to die. We don't attack citizens because we are afraid of the Ghost Dance. We don't murder women, cut off their breasts and play toss with the detached breast. We don't kill children and use the dead body as a football. All of these things happened by the United States government.
We don't murder just because we can. If we murder it's for a reason. Usually retaliation for someone you murdered or raped or worse.

How Comanche Indians butchered babies and roasted enemies alive | Daily Mail Online

Thanksgiving Guilt Trip: How Warlike Were Native Americans Before Europeans Arrived?

Brutality of Aztecs, Mayas Corroborated

.....you were saying.
"On September 8, 2000, the head of the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) formally apologized for the agency's participation in the "ethnic cleansing" of Western tribes. From the forced relocation and assimilation of the "sauvage" to the white man's way of life to the forced sterilization of Native Americans, the BIA set out to "destroy all things Indian." Through the exploration of the United States' Federal Indian policy, it is evident that this policy intended to "destroy, in whole or in part," the Native American population. The extreme disparity in the number of Native American people living within the United States' borders at the time Columbus arrived, approximately ten million compared to the approximate 2.4 million Indians and Eskimos alive in the United States today, is but one factor that illustrates the success of the government's plan of "Manifest Destiny."

Oh...you failed to address your obvious fallacy about how peaceful indians were. You got curb stomped by a bigger and more badass tribe. Sucks to be you....

"I'll tell you what we don't do. Pass laws to relocate citizens and force thousands to die. We don't attack citizens because we are afraid of the Ghost Dance. We don't murder women, cut off their breasts and play toss with the detached breast. We don't kill children and use the dead body as a football. All of these things happened by the United States government.
We don't murder just because we can. If we murder it's for a reason. Usually retaliation for someone you murdered or raped or worse."

Lets just conveniently forget the Warrior tribes and what they did to other tribes.

I own a house, dickhead.
If you don't care why are you responding?
Typical Texan idiot.

Lets just conveniently forget the Warrior tribes and what they did to other tribes.
That justifies 7,000,000 murdered people?

Didn't say that.

Yep..the savages were slaughtering each other for centuries before the white man showed up and now he has a case of the red ass,pun intended,because they came up against a far superior foe and got their ass handed to em.

So tell me Tonto. How many indians were slaughtered by other indians over the centuries?
I'd bet it's a far larger number.

I own a house, dickhead.
Typical Texan idiot.

I enjoy fucking with hypocrites.

I've said all along the left is hoping for violence. They just want to see the Feds shooting Native Americans so they can broadcast it. The fact that their bluff was called and it was agreed the pipeline would be re-routed again is actually a setback for them. Now they have to come up with another excuse to keep protesting. Although it's not really protesting, it's committing acts of vandalism and violence. Anything to provoke violence in self-defense so they get picture of bloodied Indians at the hands of white men.

I own a house, dickhead.
Typical Texan idiot.
That's it! Enough of your horseshit ignorance.
Permanent Ignore.

Forum List

Back