The State Of The Mid-Terms

I think the liberals will win a lot in the upcoming elections.

LOL...

YOU????

"Think"????

LOL....

Literally....

LOL...

Then you follow up with
"liberals will win a lot"

What do you base that (LOL...) profound conclusion on? The desire of Americans to return to unemployment, malaise and global chaos?

They are all at least that stupid folks.

I'm going to take the time to tell you in the Democratic party you have lots of different people bringing their particular problems to the table. In the Republican party you have people that group together and cause a problem. I am liberal because I support labor unions that by the way gave you a 40 hour work week, weekends off, minimum wage just to name a few. Don't dump all problems on any one individual of the Democratic party. Thank-you in advance.

I'll grant you that labor organizations in the 1920's did a lot of good for American workers. 40 hour work weeks, safety standards, decent wages....

Sure.

In modern times unions are a malignancy. They protect pieces of shit from being fired, better, more motivated workers are not encouraged. I've worked in a couple union shops, many of them are counter productivity. Otherwise Hostess would not be owned by mexicans.

You DO NOT have "lots of different people" in the democrook party.

You have loud mouth unemployable leftist malcontents that attack anyone who opposes their social justice fascism.

You don't see dissent within the DNC. Just goose steppers.

The RNC is fractured between libertarians, "conservatives" and people who only care about rolling back gun control laws.

I think the liberals will win a lot in the upcoming elections.

LOL...

YOU????

"Think"????

LOL....

Literally....

LOL...

Then you follow up with
"liberals will win a lot"

What do you base that (LOL...) profound conclusion on? The desire of Americans to return to unemployment, malaise and global chaos?

They are all at least that stupid folks.

You must mean profound confusion rather than conclusion.

Sure MS-13 members will be voting for the democrats, but I am not so sure that MS-13 members are the majority of Americans (if Americans at all - but that never stopped anyone from voting anyway).

Hmm, when's that voter registration thing coming?

Hey, people. Vet your local politicians closely.

I know it's a snorefest and a PITA, but it has to be done if you want to be properly represented.

Forget party lines, even though Democrats have a 300% chance more of being a "bad guy".

Watch out for ICLEI shills. These are people that the UN moves into your area to get elected and do the UN's bidding and not represent you. This is a real thing, and they've been doing it for up to 20 years now.

They could be whatever "party" affiliation, so keep that in mind.

If you see "sustainable" in their platform, vote for the other guy.

I'm going to take the time to tell you in the Democratic party you have lots of different people bringing their particular problems to the table. In the Republican party you have people that group together and cause a problem. I am liberal because I support labor unions that by the way gave you a 40 hour work week, weekends off, minimum wage just to name a few. Don't dump all problems on any one individual of the Democratic party. Thank-you in advance.

Unions had a valid place back in the 1920s and 30s, they stopped the abuses of workers and got the 40 hour work week, all good things. Today we have laws that prevent those abuses and laws that protect workers. The unions have become nothing but a money laundering team for the dem party. they force members to contribute while the leaders live in luxury and fund corrupt dems like Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, and the Clinton crime family. You are welcome in advance.

I'll grant you that labor organizations in the 1920's did a lot of good for American workers. 40 hour work weeks, safety standards, decent wages....

Sure.

In modern times unions are a malignancy. They protect pieces of shit from being fired, better, more motivated workers are not encouraged. I've worked in a couple union shops, many of them are counter productivity. Otherwise Hostess would not be owned by mexicans.

You DO NOT have "lots of different people" in the democrook party.

You have loud mouth unemployable leftist malcontents that attack anyone who opposes their social justice fascism.

You don't see dissent within the DNC. Just goose steppers.

The RNC is fractured between libertarians, "conservatives" and people who only care about rolling back gun control laws.

Which union is this? The IAMAW is not that way.

Unions had a valid place back in the 1920s and 30s, they stopped the abuses of workers and got the 40 hour work week, all good things. Today we have laws that prevent those abuses and laws that protect workers. The unions have become nothing but a money laundering team for the dem party. they force members to contribute while the leaders live in luxury and fund corrupt dems like Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, and the Clinton crime family. You are welcome in advance.

Which union are you speaking about?

basically all of them, UAW, teamsters, CWA, electricians, shipfitters, welders, plumbers. They are all money launderers for the DNC. If you don't think so, look into where they sent campaign funds. Do you as a union member have any say in which candidates your union sends your money to????? NO, you don't.

DeMS-13 platform for 2018

FUCK YOU If you're a law abiding American, we're coming for your money and guns and will use the full power of modern technology to spy on you and keep you in place. Think of Orwells "1984" but without the happy ending.

Welcome to America if you're a murdering criminal send by the drug cartels. How do you say, "Welcome to your new home" in Mexican?

Last edited:

One was IBEW.

Out of 50 electricians on the job, maybe 10 of them were worth a shit.

The rest literally put effort into not accomplishing anything. They flat out told me to slow down. They wanted to milk the job. One even got hostile when I blew off his efforts to distract me from finishing a large wire pull.

So the owner lost a million dollars and folded the company.

Another company was full of UAW at a gasket manufacturer. They infiltrated it, sowed dissent among people who had worked there for years, and within a month, the company closed it's doors and moved to mexico. I got in as a temp and was happy to be getting $10 an hour in Buffalo NY at the time. Union thugs managed to fuck that up for me. What pisses me off is that I fell for their agitprop at first.

I love how the liberals talk about the " blue wave " .....

Problem is ... They can't swim !
IuCLlvT.gif

DeMS-13 platform for 2018

FUCK YOU If you're a law abiding American, we're coming for your money and guns and will use the full power of modern technology to spy on you and keep you in place. Think of Orwells "1984" but without the happy ending.

Welcome to America if you're a murdering criminal send by the drug cartels. How do you say, "Welcome to your new home" in Mexican?

200.gif

tenor.gif

One was IBEW.

Out of 50 electricians on the job, maybe 10 of them were worth a shit.

The rest literally put effort into not accomplishing anything. They flat out told me to slow down. They wanted to milk the job. One even got hostile when I blew off his efforts to distract me from finishing a large wire pull.

So the owner lost a million dollars and folded the company.

Another company was full of UAW at a gasket manufacturer. They infiltrated it, sowed dissent among people who had worked there for years, and within a month, the company closed it's doors and moved to mexico. I got in as a temp and was happy to be getting $10 an hour in Buffalo NY at the time. Union thugs managed to fuck that up for me. What pisses me off is that I fell for their agitprop at first.

And you are sure these people were sanctioned by the union and acted on it's behalf? Sounds like just what you said thugs not union "members".

basically all of them, UAW, teamsters, CWA, electricians, shipfitters, welders, plumbers. They are all money launderers for the DNC. If you don't think so, look into where they sent campaign funds. Do you as a union member have any say in which candidates your union sends your money to????? NO, you don't.

This is in regards to the AFL-CIO which has about 57 unions nation wide.

The AFL-CIO is governed by its members, who meet in a quadrennial convention. Each member union elects delegates, based on proportional representation. The AFL-CIO's state federations, central and local labor councils, constitutional departments, and constituent groups are also entitled to delegates. The delegates elect officers and vice presidents, debate and approve policy, and set dues.

And you are sure these people were sanctioned by the union and acted on it's behalf? Sounds like just what you said thugs not union "members".

Sanctioned or not, "working" in their own interests doesn't matter.

That's the effect they had.

The unions need to police up these sorts or their memberships will continue to decline, their industries will continue to automate or move and real working people will suffer because of the collectivist thugs.

Sanctioned or not, "working" in their own interests doesn't matter.

That's the effect they had.

The unions need to police up these sorts or their memberships will continue to decline, their industries will continue to automate or move and real working people will suffer because of the collectivist thugs.

If I'm a member of Disabled American Veterans DAV and go out and rob a bank is the DAV responsible? Cause that is what you are saying in regards to unions.

Forum List

Back