The State Of The Mid-Terms

State of the Midterms

It's been six months since Democrats enjoyed their 13-point lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot and dreamed of historic gains in the midterm election. With six months to go, there's obviously plenty of time for the political environment to change again. For now, however, the parties are locked in a tight race-by-race contest that could go either way.

Yes, the reality is that more of America is becoming dependent.

We'll see just dependent in a few months.

Like 2016, this is the democrats to lose. And look what they did in 2016.

The state of the midterms can be found at this link on this board with FACTS, links & pictures, and not guess work and platitude speak--:auiqs.jpg: The point swings in these special elections are 33+ points to Democrats from 2016. That's Yuuuuge.

Blue wave coming this November 2018

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

By electing Trump you have effectively killed the Republican party

Oh, that's rich. I am on the other thread ROTFLMAO.

As Rasmussen points out...the democrats have already shot themselves in the ass a couple of times.

Keep it up asshole.

And please come for my guns. I'd love to give you one.

I'm going to take the time to tell you in the Democratic party you have lots of different people bringing their particular problems to the table. In the Republican party you have people that group together and cause a problem. I am liberal because I support labor unions that by the way gave you a 40 hour work week, weekends off, minimum wage just to name a few. Don't dump all problems on any one individual of the Democratic party. Thank-you in advance.

Unions had a valid place back in the 1920s and 30s, they stopped the abuses of workers and got the 40 hour work week, all good things. Today we have laws that prevent those abuses and laws that protect workers. The unions have become nothing but a money laundering team for the dem party. they force members to contribute while the leaders live in luxury and fund corrupt dems like Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, and the Clinton crime family. You are welcome in advance.

Which union are you speaking about?

basically all of them, UAW, teamsters, CWA, electricians, shipfitters, welders, plumbers. They are all money launderers for the DNC. If you don't think so, look into where they sent campaign funds. Do you as a union member have any say in which candidates your union sends your money to????? NO, you don't.
I'm going to take the time to tell you in the Democratic party you have lots of different people bringing their particular problems to the table. In the Republican party you have people that group together and cause a problem. I am liberal because I support labor unions that by the way gave you a 40 hour work week, weekends off, minimum wage just to name a few. Don't dump all problems on any one individual of the Democratic party. Thank-you in advance.

Unions had a valid place back in the 1920s and 30s, they stopped the abuses of workers and got the 40 hour work week, all good things. Today we have laws that prevent those abuses and laws that protect workers. The unions have become nothing but a money laundering team for the dem party. they force members to contribute while the leaders live in luxury and fund corrupt dems like Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, and the Clinton crime family. You are welcome in advance.

basically all of them, UAW, teamsters, CWA, electricians, shipfitters, welders, plumbers. They are all money launderers for the DNC. If you don't think so, look into where they sent campaign funds. Do you as a union member have any say in which candidates your union sends your money to????? NO, you don't.

This is in regards to the AFL-CIO which has about 57 unions nation wide.

The AFL-CIO is governed by its members, who meet in a quadrennial convention. Each member union elects delegates, based on proportional representation. The AFL-CIO's state federations, central and local labor councils, constitutional departments, and constituent groups are also entitled to delegates. The delegates elect officers and vice presidents, debate and approve policy, and set dues.

that's all great, but it doesn't change anything that I said about unions. We no longer need them and they have become nothing but a funding source for the DNC.

Can you tell us how much the AFL/CIO sent to republican candidates vs democrat candidates?

And you are sure these people were sanctioned by the union and acted on it's behalf? Sounds like just what you said thugs not union "members".

Sanctioned or not, "working" in their own interests doesn't matter.

That's the effect they had.

The unions need to police up these sorts or their memberships will continue to decline, their industries will continue to automate or move and real working people will suffer because of the collectivist thugs.

If I'm a member of Disabled American Veterans DAV and go out and rob a bank is the DAV responsible? Cause that is what you are saying in regards to unions.

the difference is that the unions condones and encourages those actions, the DAV does not.

This is in regards to the AFL-CIO which has about 57 unions nation wide.

The AFL-CIO is governed by its members, who meet in a quadrennial convention. Each member union elects delegates, based on proportional representation. The AFL-CIO's state federations, central and local labor councils, constitutional departments, and constituent groups are also entitled to delegates. The delegates elect officers and vice presidents, debate and approve policy, and set dues.

that's all great, but it doesn't change anything that I said about unions. We no longer need them and they have become nothing but a funding source for the DNC.

Can you tell us how much the AFL/CIO sent to republican candidates vs democrat candidates?
And you are sure these people were sanctioned by the union and acted on it's behalf? Sounds like just what you said thugs not union "members".

Sanctioned or not, "working" in their own interests doesn't matter.

That's the effect they had.

The unions need to police up these sorts or their memberships will continue to decline, their industries will continue to automate or move and real working people will suffer because of the collectivist thugs.

If I'm a member of Disabled American Veterans DAV and go out and rob a bank is the DAV responsible? Cause that is what you are saying in regards to unions.

the difference is that the unions condones and encourages those actions, the DAV does not.

The AFL-CIO unions do not condone the purposeful failure of a company. After you destroy the unions in America, what kind of work place changes do you intend to make? What are your future projections for income and poverty? What do you project will be the average annual income per family? Do you think all bosses will be right-wing with white privilege? I'd love to hear some of the "better" ways that you will implement.

Forum List

Back