The State of the Union Address.........

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
......was phenomenal. What an amazing thing to behold. Our President Trump is THE best speaker I've ever seen or heard. If there WERE any doubt about who will win the election in November, there is NONE now. What a great pro-American patriot this man is. I don't care WHO wins the Dem primary, they will have NO chance against President Trump. What an uplifting event this was. It made me even PROUDER to be an American. Just stunning.

Last edited:
I was pissed to see the House Democrats make asses of themselves. It was a great speech and all of the things this president has accomplished while under the gun is phenomenal! Pelosi is the Biggest Bitch I have ever seen. Hope every Democrat gets defeated and more plausable representatives be elected.!

In a display of historic petulance Speaker Pelosi ripped up Trump's speech while he was still at the podium.

I would have liked to rip her upper lip from her face.
Over on AOL, they're making a big deal of Trump not shaking hands with her in the beginning and handing her a copy of the speech instead. NO mention of her tearing up the speech paper after the address. Of course not.

In a display of historic petulance Speaker Pelosi ripped up Trump's speech while he was still at the podium.

That's already happened. She isn't in charge of anything important anymore. All the respect her colleges in her own party don't respect her, and haven't had any respect for her in a long while. Her boy Adam Shiff and the fat man killed her career. I'll bet she retires when her term is up. She is a has been. And she knows it.

O.K, but you then have Pelosi's drunken upper lip in your possession.

What now, my friend?
I would eat it. With mustard, of course.

I would use something stronger than that, my friend.

The woman has rabies.

Trump lied all the way through the speech. Eve Ted knows he is a liar, even though ted can forgive that for political reasons.

Remember 60 years ago when Nanzi was dutifully servicing the Dear Leaders....

oab2ek51dyw11.jpg

No, me neither. Nobody wants to fuck her anymore. Just a sad little rodent now..... tsk tsk....

Let's face it.....the story of the night were those women in white looking like for 90 minutes they had sat down on a big bumpy cucumber! Glorious enterainment.....such deep misery!!

Without saying a word, the country got to see how anti-America their positions on issues are!! Fabulous theatre!:113::113:

I was pissed to see the House Democrats make asses of themselves. It was a great speech and all of the things this president has accomplished while under the gun is phenomenal! Pelosi is the Biggest Bitch I have ever seen. Hope every Democrat gets defeated and more plausable representatives be elected.!
Despicable people. They get worse by the day.

She`d probably kick your ass. I don`t know why she would tear up that speech that only had 31 lies. Here they are.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/04/fact-checking-president-trumps-2020-state-union-address/?itid=hp_hp-top-table-high_fact-checker-1225am:homepage/story-ans

I don`t know why she would tear up that speech

Because she's going to make sure that none of what he wants congress to do will ever be seen on paper.

She`d probably kick your ass. I don`t know why she would tear up that speech that only had 31 lies. Here they are.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/04/fact-checking-president-trumps-2020-state-union-address/?itid=hp_hp-top-table-high_fact-checker-1225am:homepage/story-ans

I don`t know why she would tear up that speech

Because she's going to make sure that none of what he wants congress to do will ever be seen on paper.
Which foreign leader does he plan on extorting next? We`ll find out eventually.

Forum List

Back