The Stench Of Trolling

You are a liar.
You are the product of "Incest" and "Inbreeding".........
Judging by the quality of the comments here, you are the toothless inbred.

They are getting more, and more shrill. They are past out of their minds, they are proving they had no minds to start with! Look at what they post, lol. And they think America is going to put them back in charge. They can't even form a coherent sentence without calling someone stupid, imperialist, etc.

I am going the way of TOT and starting to add far more people to the blocked list. Just look at what they say on here, and you soon realize they are over the edge of reality!
Trump is going to be IMPEACHED!!!!
Hillary will win by a landslide.
Trump will be impeached!!!! Putin said so.

Me and millions of others that bought into his America First lies. Unfortunately. If I had a choice now I wouldn't have wasted my time voting.

Tell the truth. You wanted Bernie to be the Dem nominee.
Why would I have cared? I am not a registered democrat and wouldn't have voted for him. I think he can be worked with on many issues but don't want him running the country. I disagree with ALL of his social policies mostly. I think he would have kept us OUT of war but socially would have destroyed this country and opened the floodgates of Mexico.

Ah...you are a Ted Cruz fan.
HELL NO! As I said before if Trump had not gotten into the race I wasn't going to vote.

Oh...sorry. So Trump was the next best thing to Obama getting a third term.
Trump won't finish his first TERM!!!!! "BELIEVE IT"

Why would I have cared? I am not a registered democrat and wouldn't have voted for him. I think he can be worked with on many issues but don't want him running the country. I disagree with ALL of his social policies mostly. I think he would have kept us OUT of war but socially would have destroyed this country and opened the floodgates of Mexico.

HELL NO! As I said before if Trump had not gotten into the race I wasn't going to vote.

Trump was the ONLY option to me. I see no difference in letting an establishment candidate from the republicrat party get elected whether they have an R or D beside their name means nothing to me.
Now you got Trump N Putin.
TRUMP-PUTIN.png

No one kisses ass like the right!
roflmao, no one kissed ass like the Dimmocrat Party kissed Hillary's in 2016.
Hey how did Trump "CON" Red State Amerika??????
There was no con of anyone by Trump.

He is delivering on his promises, but I can understand how Dimmocrats expect politicians to fuck them over as they reflexively expect to hear from their own politicians every election "Bend over, this is gonna hurt."

Seriously Lefty, get a grip. People are getting tired of your 100% Negative Messaging, even when President Trump takes necessary action.

You all called him a coward.
You said he was Putin's best friend
And that he would let Assad walk all over everyone.
You even tried to pin The Syrian Chemical attack on him just 3 months passed in to his presidency.

He just sent 55 Cruise Missiles to cripple the operational capabilities of a Russian-Syrian air base.

I don't care if you are getting paid or not, or if you are just stupid enough to do this on your own...

How many times can you be wrong?

Wrong about Obamacare
Wrong about Hillary's Landslide Victory
Wrong about calling Trump crazy when he claimed he and his staff were being spied on.
Wrong about the Obama Admin's Involvement in unmasking and leaking classified Intel.
And Wrong about President Trump's ability to do the right thing, instead of running his mouth and telegraphing his intentions or saying he was going to do something and never doing anything.

When you are wrong 100% of the time, with your 100% Negative Messaging, why should anyone let themseleves be influenced by you?

WAG THE DOG! Did you forget, or were you not old enough to understand the hypocrisy on the right. When Clinton was under attack by the Right Wing, they claimed he might start a war to change the discussion.

Trump may not have started a war, but he sure as heck changed the discussion. A risk, but not one which puts him or his family at risk, just yours and mine.

How long are righties going to ignore Trump flipping over all The shit he said while running for prez ?
How long are you gonna keep lying?
Ask Trump how long he's going to keep lying????? Trump thinks that if he start a war in Syria, the FBI and the DOJ will quit investigating his treasonous actions and affairs. Hey Trump its still remains Russia....Russia.......Russia.
I asked Timmie, the liar, and now I ask you, how long are you going to keep lying? None of you has any CLUE what is really going on/down, yet you post like you are right there in it, hence the liar label.

Yeah, but spelling 'America' with a K, 'Amerika', makes him one of the kewl kidz, so take that!
Red State America is a Nazi cespool of conservatards pretending to be Americans....Hence Red State AMERIKA!!!

How long are righties going to ignore Trump flipping over all The shit he said while running for prez ?
Ask Trump how long he's going to keep lying????? Trump thinks that if he start a war in Syria, the FBI and the DOJ will quit investigating his treasonous actions and affairs. Hey Trump its still remains Russia....Russia.......Russia.
I asked Timmie, the liar, and now I ask you, how long are you going to keep lying? None of you has any CLUE what is really going on/down, yet you post like you are right there in it, hence the liar label.

Yeah, but spelling 'America' with a K, 'Amerika', makes him one of the kewl kidz, so take that!
Red State America is a Nazi cespool of conservatards pretending to be Americans....Hence Red State AMERIKA!!!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

Trump won't finish his first TERM!!!!! "BELIEVE IT"

Assrash victim ^^^^^^^

Lol, so Trump is still a Putin puppet, according to the libtads, but he is also trying to start WW3 with Russia.

Obviously the libtards need to get better meth dealers cause the ones they have now are cutting their shit with Draino.

But, the Reds were all communists.Even today all the communists wave red flags.

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

#15? Either you are a liberal, or too dumb to comprehend its significance.

Lol, so Trump is still a Putin puppet, according to the libtads, but he is also trying to start WW3 with Russia.

Obviously the libtards need to get better meth dealers cause the ones they have now are cutting their shit with Draino.

Trump is a Narcissist, and ergo, no one's puppet. He is unstable, hypocritical and unfit to be POTUS.

Trump is a Narcissist, and ergo, no one's puppet. He is unstable, hypocritical and unfit to be POTUS.

Which is why he was able to go into the Presidential election as a complete amateur having never won office before and defeated 18 of the top political candidates in the Western World.

You libtards are so tiresome and boring with your idiotic Trump Hatred.

Trump's cluster fuck in Syria.
You are a liar.
You are the product of "Incest" and "Inbreeding".........
Judging by the quality of the comments here, you are the toothless inbred.
I find it telling that the depraved left creates a culture that celebrates stupidity, wanton sexual depravity, and poverty...while at the same time jeering at the people that come from the very acts they demand be celebrated.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Which is why he was able to go into the Presidential election as a complete amateur having never won office before and defeated 18 of the top political candidates in the Western World.

Here's how it ends for trump

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Meanwhile Red State Amerika has no faults!!!!

Here's how it ends for trump

Sooo..Trump is impeached.

What happens next? A Republican Governor runs the country. Big deal.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

You gas bags bounce from one extreme to the next.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

You gas bags bounce from one extreme to the next.

Forum List

Back