The Stench Of Trolling

You are a liar.
You are the product of "Incest" and "Inbreeding".........
Judging by the quality of the comments here, you are the toothless inbred.

They are getting more, and more shrill. They are past out of their minds, they are proving they had no minds to start with! Look at what they post, lol. And they think America is going to put them back in charge. They can't even form a coherent sentence without calling someone stupid, imperialist, etc.

I am going the way of TOT and starting to add far more people to the blocked list. Just look at what they say on here, and you soon realize they are over the edge of reality!
Trump is going to be IMPEACHED!!!!
Hillary will win by a landslide.

Yes! She has the illegal alien vote from Cali locked in, and with cities like Detroit who have way more actual voters casting ballots then they have registered voters, how can they lose? lol

Trump's cluster fuck in Syria.
You are a liar.

They are getting more, and more shrill. They are past out of their minds, they are proving they had no minds to start with! Look at what they post, lol. And they think America is going to put them back in charge. They can't even form a coherent sentence without calling someone stupid, imperialist, etc.

I am going the way of TOT and starting to add far more people to the blocked list. Just look at what they say on here, and you soon realize they are over the edge of reality!

Yes, everything they post is packaged spam from their masters, little point in pretending to take them seriously for a long time now; every thread they start is merely trolling or spam, and they never have any genuine points to make. They're just here for the entertainment value, like watching YouTubes of drunk puppies or something. They can't deal with being completely irrelevant now, even more so than their fake media.

Trump's cluster fuck in Syria.
You are a liar.

Yes, everything they post is packaged spam from their masters, little point in pretending to take them seriously for a long time now; every thread they start is merely trolling or spam, and they never have any genuine points to make. They're just here for the entertainment value, like watching YouTubes of drunk puppies or something. They can't deal with being completely irrelevant now, even more so than their fake media.

This is how they are responding:

nellie olson.png

You are a liar.

Don't do YouTubes, as I'm not interested in the opinions of illiterates and the lazy. Is it a video of you being butt raped in a schoolyard by a dozen or so large dogs controlled by a fat guy in leather chaps and no underwear at some Gay Pride march on an elementary school? That would be something your typical Democrat would be selling.

Don't do YouTubes, as I'm not interested in the opinions of illiterates and the lazy. Is it a video of you being butt raped in a schoolyard by a dozen or so large dogs controlled by a fat guy in leather chaps and no underwear at some Gay Pride march on an elementary school? That would be something your typical Democrat would be selling.

At this stage youtube is more relevant than the swill Red State conservatives attempt to post every day.

At this stage youtube is more relevant than the swill Red State conservatives attempt to post every day.

Yes, that's usually what most people who can't read more than couple of lines of text claim.

Yes, that's usually what most people who can't read more than couple of lines of text claim.

Conservatives hate having to respond to entities that have a differing of opinions on "Youtube"!!!

View attachment 120966
Hey everyone....I have DEMENTIA
donald_trump2-585x389.jpg

With all the retard crap you post, you must.
Well Your President exitbits signs of Dementia.......it runs in his family and he's 70 years old.
no he doesn't.
YES HE DOES!.....and some days his medication causes Trump to TWIT at all hours of the night due to INSOMNIA!!!!

View attachment 120966

Well Your President exitbits signs of Dementia.......it runs in his family and he's 70 years old.
no he doesn't.
YES HE DOES!.....and some days his medication causes Trump to TWIT at all hours of the night due to INSOMNIA!!!!
You have no proof whatsoever of that. You don't what meds he takes, you know nothing but how to make up stuff. I'm just going to start calling you Nellie Oleson.

Conservative voter elected a 70 year old with mental health issues.

no he doesn't.
You have no proof whatsoever of that. You don't what meds he takes, you know nothing but how to make up stuff. I'm just going to start calling you Nellie Oleson.
Trump wouldn't share with the public his mental illneses.....would he!!!

no he doesn't.
Trump wouldn't share with the public his mental illneses.....would he!!!
Why do you think I know what someone like that would do? You must think I'm a regressive gas bag.

Forum List

Back