The Stench Of Trolling

Trump's cluster fuck in Syria.
You are a liar.
You are the product of "Incest" and "Inbreeding".........
Judging by the quality of the comments here, you are the toothless inbred.

They are getting more, and more shrill. They are past out of their minds, they are proving they had no minds to start with! Look at what they post, lol. And they think America is going to put them back in charge. They can't even form a coherent sentence without calling someone stupid, imperialist, etc.

I am going the way of TOT and starting to add far more people to the blocked list. Just look at what they say on here, and you soon realize they are over the edge of reality!

Very few people are surprised.

Trump wasn't elected to fullfill promises.

He was elected so Hillary would not occupy the WH.

That's it. Get used to it.

Terrible reason to vote for him. But if you have a choice between two evils...you are still going to pick evil.
Um no. I didn't vote for him to NOT get Clinton. If I didn't like what he was selling I wouldn't have voted for either of them. I had planned on NOT voting at all in the election.

Soooo...you voted for Trump?

Dang....
Me and millions of others that bought into his America First lies. Unfortunately. If I had a choice now I wouldn't have wasted my time voting.

Tell the truth. You wanted Bernie to be the Dem nominee.
Why would I have cared? I am not a registered democrat and wouldn't have voted for him. I think he can be worked with on many issues but don't want him running the country. I disagree with ALL of his social policies mostly. I think he would have kept us OUT of war but socially would have destroyed this country and opened the floodgates of Mexico.

Ah...you are a Ted Cruz fan.

How long are righties going to ignore Trump flipping over all The shit he said while running for prez ?
How long are you gonna keep lying?
Ask Trump how long he's going to keep lying????? Trump thinks that if he start a war in Syria, the FBI and the DOJ will quit investigating his treasonous actions and affairs. Hey Trump its still remains Russia....Russia.......Russia.
I asked Timmie, the liar, and now I ask you, how long are you going to keep lying? None of you has any CLUE what is really going on/down, yet you post like you are right there in it, hence the liar label.

Um no. I didn't vote for him to NOT get Clinton. If I didn't like what he was selling I wouldn't have voted for either of them. I had planned on NOT voting at all in the election.

Dang....
Me and millions of others that bought into his America First lies. Unfortunately. If I had a choice now I wouldn't have wasted my time voting.

Why would I have cared? I am not a registered democrat and wouldn't have voted for him. I think he can be worked with on many issues but don't want him running the country. I disagree with ALL of his social policies mostly. I think he would have kept us OUT of war but socially would have destroyed this country and opened the floodgates of Mexico.

HELL NO! As I said before if Trump had not gotten into the race I wasn't going to vote.

How long are righties going to ignore Trump flipping over all The shit he said while running for prez ?
Ask Trump how long he's going to keep lying????? Trump thinks that if he start a war in Syria, the FBI and the DOJ will quit investigating his treasonous actions and affairs. Hey Trump its still remains Russia....Russia.......Russia.
I asked Timmie, the liar, and now I ask you, how long are you going to keep lying? None of you has any CLUE what is really going on/down, yet you post like you are right there in it, hence the liar label.
When will Trump stop LYING?????

Dang....

HELL NO! As I said before if Trump had not gotten into the race I wasn't going to vote.

Oh...sorry. So Trump was the next best thing to Obama getting a third term.

You are a liar.

They are getting more, and more shrill. They are past out of their minds, they are proving they had no minds to start with! Look at what they post, lol. And they think America is going to put them back in charge. They can't even form a coherent sentence without calling someone stupid, imperialist, etc.

I am going the way of TOT and starting to add far more people to the blocked list. Just look at what they say on here, and you soon realize they are over the edge of reality!
Trump is going to be IMPEACHED!!!!

Oh...sorry. So Trump was the next best thing to Obama getting a third term.
Trump was the ONLY option to me. I see no difference in letting an establishment candidate from the republicrat party get elected whether they have an R or D beside their name means nothing to me.

No one kisses ass like the right!
roflmao, no one kissed ass like the Dimmocrat Party kissed Hillary's in 2016.
Hey how did Trump "CON" Red State Amerika??????
There was no con of anyone by Trump.

He is delivering on his promises, but I can understand how Dimmocrats expect politicians to fuck them over as they reflexively expect to hear from their own politicians every election "Bend over, this is gonna hurt."

He is delivering on his promises, but I can understand how Dimmocrats expect politicians to fuck them over as they reflexively expect to hear from their own politicians every election "Bend over, this is gonna hurt."
Yes show me where he advocated bombing Syria....I can show where he has spent his entire campaign on NON Interventionism.

You are a liar.

No, YOU are a PEACH! You like strawberries -)

Yes show me where he advocated bombing Syria....I can show where he has spent his entire campaign on NON Interventionism.

Hey, when we go to war with the NK, you will forget all about this, really!

I am expecting President Hypocrite to do that. After all he is a hypocrite! Let's not play it smarter and give a nuke or 2 to South Korea so they can defend themselves no that would be smart.

Yeah, but spelling 'America' with a K, 'Amerika', makes him one of the kewl kidz, so take that!

I am expecting President Hypocrite to do that. After all he is a hypocrite! Let's not play it smarter and give a nuke or 2 to South Korea so they can defend themselves no that would be smart.

Better read my friend-------->because of the non-proliferation treaty, you can't do it.

Take away nukes and the Chinese,and war with the NK using modern non nuclear weapons would be over in 45 days. Iran? 60 to 70 days, and all that would be left is clean up. And you? Why you wouldn't even know it as you continued on posting here, along with whatever else you do. That is why the nukes and delivery system has to be stopped. It is the problem of our time, and the answer has to be pretty quick.

The Right wing Trump supporters believe their hero has turned to the Deep State side of Evil:funnyface:
After Syria strike, populist supporters abandon Trump at home and abroad - CNNPolitics.com
They told us our hero has played his Donald Trump card:alirulz:
He doesn't know how to go on.:ahole-1:
We're clinging to his charm and determined smile,:boobies:
But the good old days have gone.:ack-1:

The image and the empire may be failing apart:banana:
The money has gotten scarce:badgrin:
One man's word held the country together,:9:
But the truth is getting fierce:ahole-1:

Say it ain't so, Trump please, say it ain't so:huddle:
We pinned our hope on you Trump:dev3:
And they're ruining our show:crybaby:

You are a liar.

Hillary will win by a landslide.

Forum List

Back