The Stench Of Trolling

You will notice that Lakhota , nat4900 , Matthew , and a few others pretty much put up two to three threads a day....that all read the same.

They sit in the same section of the bleachers watching the GOP play the game.

It must really suck to have lost to Trump...not gotten the senate and be facing Gorsuch as a nominee.

I love it.

They certainly hang out at the same Hive refresh station and get fed the same 'talking points' to run forth and spam with. I doubt they're paid, since they're obviously stupid enough to spread the spam for free.

How long are righties going to ignore Trump flipping over all The shit he said while running for prez ?

How long are you morons going to stay utterly clueless as to why Trump beat your sick assortment of sickos, degenerates, sociopaths, criminals, violent racists, pedophiles, mentally ill fetishists, gangsters, traitors, and terrorists you call a 'Democratic Party'?
Wow! You have described Red State Amerika, the Trump Administration and the conservative ideology of the Republican Party. Great Job!

How long are righties going to ignore Trump flipping over all The shit he said while running for prez ?

How long are you morons going to stay utterly clueless as to why Trump beat your sick assortment of sickos, degenerates, sociopaths, criminals, violent racists, pedophiles, mentally ill fetishists, gangsters, traitors, and terrorists you call a 'Democratic Party'?
Wow! You have described Red State Amerika, the Trump Administration and the conservative ideology of the Republican Party. Great Job!

That's lame, unless you're only 8 years old or something.

We need to set up a Troll School here and up the games of many of these tards.

President Flip-Flop
a-history-of-trump-s-flip-flops-655975491776

A history of Trump's 'flip-flops'

How about settig up Flip-Flop school for the GOP and conserva-TARDS.

Trump's cluster fuck in Syria.
You are a liar.
You are the product of "Incest" and "Inbreeding".........
Judging by the quality of the comments here, you are the toothless inbred.
I find it telling that the depraved left creates a culture that celebrates stupidity, wanton sexual depravity, and poverty...while at the same time jeering at the people that come from the very acts they demand be celebrated.

Very few people are surprised.

Trump wasn't elected to fullfill promises.

He was elected so Hillary would not occupy the WH.

That's it. Get used to it.

Terrible reason to vote for him. But if you have a choice between two evils...you are still going to pick evil.
Um no. I didn't vote for him to NOT get Clinton. If I didn't like what he was selling I wouldn't have voted for either of them. I had planned on NOT voting at all in the election.

Terrible reason to vote for him. But if you have a choice between two evils...you are still going to pick evil.
Um no. I didn't vote for him to NOT get Clinton. If I didn't like what he was selling I wouldn't have voted for either of them. I had planned on NOT voting at all in the election.

Soooo...you voted for Trump?

Dang....

You are a liar.
I find it telling that the depraved left creates a culture that celebrates stupidity, wanton sexual depravity, and poverty...while at the same time jeering at the people that come from the very acts they demand be celebrated.
Meanwhile the secret Red State Amerika is how it covers up incest and inbreeding as a way of life and acceptance!!!

Dang....
Me and millions of others that bought into his America First lies. Unfortunately. If I had a choice now I wouldn't have wasted my time voting.

You are a liar.
Meanwhile the secret Red State Amerika is how it covers up incest and inbreeding as a way of life and acceptance!!!
Not at all. Our churches are quite adamant about such depravity. But pagans, heathens and progressives have decided we must not teach godliness, cleanliness, morality or any history in our schools. Celebrate diversity! particularly celebrate the diversity of baby raping Muslims, sexual deviants, and criminals. That's what progressives have been teaching red state children fir fifty years.

Dang....
Me and millions of others that bought into his America First lies. Unfortunately. If I had a choice now I wouldn't have wasted my time voting.

Tell the truth. You wanted Bernie to be the Dem nominee.

You are a liar.
Not at all. Our churches are quite adamant about such depravity. But pagans, heathens and progressives have decided we must not teach godliness, cleanliness, morality or any history in our schools. Celebrate diversity! particularly celebrate the diversity of baby raping Muslims, sexual deviants, and criminals. That's what progressives have been teaching red state children fir fifty years.
REAL Pagans and "Heathens" want nothing to do with diversity or any other progressive crap. I know MANY Odinists and they are VERY traditional people.

Dang....

Tell the truth. You wanted Bernie to be the Dem nominee.
Why would I have cared? I am not a registered democrat and wouldn't have voted for him. I think he can be worked with on many issues but don't want him running the country. I disagree with ALL of his social policies mostly. I think he would have kept us OUT of war but socially would have destroyed this country and opened the floodgates of Mexico.

Forum List

Back