The stock market is going to Pluto, anyone with stock investments must love Trump

Liberals must not have money in the market, because I seem to hear and read very little examination of why the market is doing so well since Trump was elected.

TRUMP RALLY=> Stock Market Sets Seven New All-Time Records in June - Media Silent
Of course the DNC media is not going to say anything good about Trump.

If the market tanks, you can bet they will blame Trump...and some Americans will get duped again...like the poster above for instance.

You had better fucking believe the media would be ALL OVER TRUMP if the market was tanking. They would blame it all on him, no doubt.

Liberals must not have money in the market, because I seem to hear and read very little examination of why the market is doing so well since Trump was elected.

TRUMP RALLY=> Stock Market Sets Seven New All-Time Records in June - Media Silent

If the market tanks, you can bet they will blame Trump...and some Americans will get duped again...like the poster above for instance.

You had better fucking believe the media would be ALL OVER TRUMP if the market was tanking. They would blame it all on him, no doubt.
It went up 12,000 points under Obama and you rubes still shit all over him

They did already. A few weeks ago when we had a big 300 point drop, the DNC media was proclaiming the Trump rally was over and that the market was finally realizing the failure Trump is. Lester Dolt on NBC News, was giddy about it.

So, in your world, you only judge a POTUS by the Dow.

I've got money in the market, some of which I've recently reinvested. I watch the performance and I see no difference this year. Yet.

I recognize y'all fantacists need to make up these rhetorical voodoo dolls but it just ain't reality. Actually it's kinda stupid.

So, in your world, you only judge a POTUS by the Dow.

Me, I judge 'em by the Tao.

---- nobody will get that.....

Of course, "woulda woulda woulda", you go with that. It's all you have. :itsok:

No matter who is in there, firearm and ammo sales are as reliable as the sun rising and setting... but Obama was the king
if4gmb.jpg
, best ever!
:dance:

the POTUS doesnt have jack shit control over the market.

FUCK TRUMP

Over half the value of the market occurred during Obama's watch (6750 to 19,700)

If Republicans are going to celebrate the market under Trump, they must be doing backflips over Obama

No matter who is in there, firearm and ammo sales are as reliable as the sun rising and setting... but Obama was the king
if4gmb.jpg
, best ever!
:dance:

Yes, firearm sales are such a big part of our economy

Forum List

Back