The t.v. show Supergirl goes anti-gun extremist...glad I don't watch the show...

I don't care what a TV show's agenda is as long as it's a good show, but who over the age of 15 is watching this horse shit? Probably Harry Dresden. That fruitcake.

Yes.....the left wing attack on a conservative woman...... no wonder the #metoo movement is scooping up you asshats in record numbers....
Don't PC police me, snowflake

#metoo is looking for you...
No they're not. If they were, you'd be defending my right to assault women.

No,dipshit...it is you lefties who allow left wing men to prey on your women.....and then protect them as long as they support your ability to kill your babies in the womb.....
Ever since Trump was nominated all you conservatives have done is defend rapists and sexual assaulters. Abortion has nothing to do with the topic. It's a deflection because you were caught being a snowflake. What ends up in abortion clinic dumpsters is of zero concern to me.

Says the asshat who watched bill clinton accepted out in public again, with 3 allegations of actual rape, if not more, and about a dozen of sexual assault, if not more, who supports a political party that has defended and protected rapists from the press, hollywood and politics...you asshats voted in bob menendez, accused of raping underage girls, keith ellison, accused of beating girlfriends, and on and on it goes.....even your women help you protect violent misogynists......

Huh... didn't know there was a Supergirl television show...

This woman bothers me. She looks like a housewife who obviously has way too much time on her hands. Chill out with the videos, and put something in the slow cooker.

And she wonders why her husband beats her.

Don't PC police me, snowflake

#metoo is looking for you...
No they're not. If they were, you'd be defending my right to assault women.

No,dipshit...it is you lefties who allow left wing men to prey on your women.....and then protect them as long as they support your ability to kill your babies in the womb.....
Ever since Trump was nominated all you conservatives have done is defend rapists and sexual assaulters. Abortion has nothing to do with the topic. It's a deflection because you were caught being a snowflake. What ends up in abortion clinic dumpsters is of zero concern to me.

Says the asshat who watched bill clinton accepted out in public again, with 3 allegations of actual rape, if not more, and about a dozen of sexual assault, if not more, who supports a political party that has defended and protected rapists from the press, hollywood and politics...you asshats voted in bob menendez, accused of raping underage girls, keith ellison, accused of beating girlfriends, and on and on it goes.....even your women help you protect violent misogynists......
Trump has more allegations of actual rape and you worship him. Moore was a pedophile and Kavanaugh has as many women accusing him as Clinton and you white knighted for both. Menendez accusation is a figment of your imagination and Ellison pulled his girlfriend off of his bed. If he'd shot her with a gun you'd call it self-defense. How many pussies did you grab today, conservative?

^ another snowflake
Oh yeah? What's name of the president of The United States?
A show for teenager's on CW made you feel like a victim. Quit your whinging, snowflake.

Wrong answer, try again? Very simple question:

Who's the president of the US?
Donald Trump, for now, snowflake. Any other kiddie shows make you feel scared?

I'm not scared, just abhorred at the indoctrination tactics inserted into c-grade primetime TV.

Show may as well have David Hogg wearing the Supergirl costume.

I haven't watched PrimeTime TV in about 6 years now. It got that sucky.

hey have you guys seen Supergirl yet?.....Aaron came over and watched it with me....he is so into it he wore a Supergirl costume....then he wanted to suck me off....

hey have you guys seen Supergirl yet?.....Aaron came over and watched it with me....he is so into it he wore a Supergirl costume....then he wanted to suck me off....

I was getting into the Halloween spirit... in July.
i get that.....but when you jumped off the balcony and your cape got hung up.....well the fire dept guys had a good laugh.....next time wear some underpants....

Forum List

Back