The Talk: Nonblack Version

"Gay" is who I am, not what I do, stupid bitch. Sexual orientation does not equal sex life.
We know what you do being gay. Spare us the details.

I have shared no details...in any of my posts, as that is not why I'm here. And you don't know shit. You're gayer than anyone here...all up in someone's business, just like an evil woman.

you are the one that drags their "sexuality" out into the street

how would anyone know unless you make a point of it?

We know what you do being gay. Spare us the details.

I have shared no details...in any of my posts, as that is not why I'm here. And you don't know shit. You're gayer than anyone here...all up in someone's business, just like an evil woman.

you are the one that drags their "sexuality" out into the street

how would anyone know unless you make a point of it?

WTF? By identifying as black, liberal, Democratic and "gay"???? I said it once, in my introduction, and it's you and your ilk that keep making a point of it. "...drags their sexuality out into the street'???? You need to stop doing drugs. That is not the way to the kingdom. Baby, I have seen some drama queens, but you and others, up in here, take the mf'ing cake.

Penetration????? Why is your scope of sexuality so stereotyped and limited? Not all gays indulge, "anally".
And if we go with society's norm....women being "the weaker sex" and not being "a real woman" without a man...and being an "obedient wife to her husband" ( not my positions, I assure you), then women, indeed, are perceived as "subservient, "naturally"( again, not the position I hold)....equally ridiculous is the notion that in a gay relationship, one partner has the female role.....that being germane only to a heterosexual relationship.

You don't like it in the pooper huh? So you’re pitching it to the pooper? Playing the skin flute? Skimming the snake? Or just spanking it yourself with good company?

My sex life is not a topic for discussion. No forum member's should be. That is not why I'm here. You, on the other hand, obviously derive some kind of "thrill" from it. Speaks volumes.

I'm just pointing out the hilarity of gay sex life. I really could'nt care what you do, but it is still funny.

anal sex is more dangerous than smoking. why isnt there a public service campaign to curtail it?

anal sex is more dangerous than smoking. why isnt there a public service campaign to curtail it?

You can shove anything you want up your ass so as long as you don't demand that I pay for your medical bills via my taxes.

You can shove anything you want up your ass so as long as you don't demand that I pay for your medical bills via my taxes.

well, you are paying for it. at least tobacco produces tax revenue and jobs to offset its costs.

Forum List

Back