The Talk: Nonblack Version

Czech Republic? Oh, my bad. Now I get why you come across as a Nazi. You should get out more...meet some other ethnicities. Get you some culture.
Let's see, I've lived in Greece, Spain, the US and the Czech Republic for at least 5 years each, speak three languages and two more passably, am a citizen of two countries and traveled extensively on four continents. You really are a victim, but that is not my fault either.

I've lived in Chicago, and Houston. I've traveled across the U.S. and to Canada and the Bahamas. I studied Latin, German....I married a European, who speaks, reads and writes 5 languages, and is quite the most intelligent person I have ever met. Find a victim.
Wow, Chicago and Houston?! How impressive!

Call me old fashioned, but I find pretty feeble when a man tries to establish status through marriage, however limited. Maybe because being from Europe, your wife is probably white which I understand probably grants you even greater status in your mind. I guess with women it's different, being more traditional and all. But yes, you are a victim primarily because you've allowed yourself to be one.

Besides, I thought you were gay?!:confused:

Let's see, I've lived in Greece, Spain, the US and the Czech Republic for at least 5 years each, speak three languages and two more passably, am a citizen of two countries and traveled extensively on four continents. You really are a victim, but that is not my fault either.

I've lived in Chicago, and Houston. I've traveled across the U.S. and to Canada and the Bahamas. I studied Latin, German....I married a European, who speaks, reads and writes 5 languages, and is quite the most intelligent person I have ever met. Find a victim.

Call me old fashioned, but I find pretty feeble when a man tries to establish status through marriage, however limited. Maybe because being from Europe, your wife is probably white which I understand probably grants you even greater status in your mind. I guess with women it's different, being more traditional and all. But yes, you are a victim primarily because you've allowed yourself to be one.

This is not my argument, and I usually do not read your posts, but I did notice that you said you lived in Spain. Have you been through Barcelona?

My wife wants to go there on vacation and I don't know much about it.

Czech Republic? Oh, my bad. Now I get why you come across as a Nazi. You should get out more...meet some other ethnicities. Get you some culture.

I've lived in Chicago, and Houston. I've traveled across the U.S. and to Canada and the Bahamas. I studied Latin, German....I married a European, who speaks, reads and writes 5 languages, and is quite the most intelligent person I have ever met.Find a victim.

the truth

Last edited:

This is not my argument, and I usually do not read your posts, but I did notice that you said you lived in Spain. Have you been through Barcelona?

Been to Barcelona but didn't live there. Nice harbor and architecture but like all big ports, has a seedy side. I lived in Andalusia near Seville. More interesting down there.

Been to Barcelona but didn't live there. Nice harbor and architecture but like all big ports, has a seedy side. I lived in Andalusia near Seville. More interesting down there.

Thanks for the info, I will look up your recommendation. Trying to target the month of July to go.

Wife? Try husband/life partner. Not white. I am gay, and proud.

....I married a European, who speaks, reads and writes 5 languages, and is quite the most intelligent person I have ever met.

And you think that imparts something to you by osmosis? Don't be stupid, Giovanni.

Not really...but I'm going to feel insanely better...right after I put you on ignore. Bye.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ]Run away! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - YouTube[/ame]

That’s the problem, people want to be a part of a culture in a group think kind of way and deviate from being an independently minded rational person. There’s the problem, now ……. What to do with it? Well, I can’t think for others. Perhaps they could learn to think for themselves?

When I want your opinion....I'll ask for it. Go and bother someone else, who thinks you're worth the time of day.

Yes, yes, that statement gets to the heart of the merits of the question. Great job adressing the issue. To everyone else pay attention. This is why the black community will continue to destroy themselves. In U.S., Child Poverty and Hunger Rates Remain Alarmingly High - BCNN1

....I married a European, who speaks, reads and writes 5 languages, and is quite the most intelligent person I have ever met.

And you think that imparts something to you by osmosis? Don't be stupid, Giovanni.

Ask yourself why someone so astute, worldly and intelligent would choose to be with someone "less than"??? Does not compute.

Ask yourself why someone so astute, worldly and intelligent would choose to be with someone "less than"??? Does not compute.

By that reasoning no one would ever get married. Indeed, one of the two in a couple must be the smarter one. But judging by your responses in this thread I'm positive that there are MANY whom you have to pick from, that is to say, if you want to be with someone smarter than yourself. Certainly no shortage there. Ineed I've seen horses solve math problems. Interested?

Last edited:

then you are the wife

doj-rape-statistics.jpg

Murder Offenders by Age, Sex, and Race, 2010

Age Total Sex Race Male Female Unknown White Black Other Unknown Total 15,094 9,972 1,075 4,047 4,849 5,770 251 4,224 Percent distribution1 100.0 66.1 7.1 26.8 32.1 38.2 1.7 28.0
FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Blacks are ~13% of the population
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

According to the FBI, they committed 38% of murders

Whites are 78% of the population
According to the FBI, they committed 32% of murders

sailer1.jpg

then you are the wife

Defined by whom? You? Thank you, but we're each others' husbands....the "wife" role, doesn't fit into our lifestyle, as neither of us are "female", or subservient. Are you the wife in your relationship?

doj-rape-statistics.jpg

Age Total Sex Race Male Female Unknown White Black Other Unknown Total 15,094 9,972 1,075 4,047 4,849 5,770 251 4,224 Percent distribution1 100.0 66.1 7.1 26.8 32.1 38.2 1.7 28.0

sailer1.jpg

Bitch please. Who compiled those stats? More than likely, "whites", with an agenda to serve. I don't believe it. In light of Iran-Contra, figures from "high places" are equally suspect, as you telling a spiel about your income taxes.

doj-rape-statistics.jpg

sailer1.jpg

Bitch please. Who compiled those stats? More than likely, "whites", with an agenda to serve. I don't believe it. In light of Iran-Contra, figures from "high places" are equally suspect, as you telling a spiel about your income taxes.
Being gay may be your only salvation. It's not much to go on, I understand.

Being gay may be your only salvation. It's not much to go on, I understand.

Sad...only two neurons to work with...I, too, understand.

You understand that if you had one more you could catch up to him?

Don't ask me to analyze your relationship. Not interested. Someone else's abilities and accomplishments don't mean that YOU are or have anything in particular, you illogical turd.

Forum List

Back