The Talk: Nonblack Version

doj-rape-statistics.jpg

Murder Offenders by Age, Sex, and Race, 2010

Age Total Sex Race Male Female Unknown White Black Other Unknown Total 15,094 9,972 1,075 4,047 4,849 5,770 251 4,224 Percent distribution1 100.0 66.1 7.1 26.8 32.1 38.2 1.7 28.0
FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Blacks are ~13% of the population
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

According to the FBI, they committed 38% of murders

Whites are 78% of the population
According to the FBI, they committed 32% of murders

sailer1.jpg
Your point? That it spiked with crack and during the 90s and they remain more criminal than nonblacks to this day?

Wife? Try husband/life partner. Not white. I am gay, and proud.

then you are the wife

Defined by whom? You? Thank you, but we're each others' husbands....the "wife" role, doesn't fit into our lifestyle, as neither of us are "female"?
So there's no penetration? :eusa_eh:
then you are the wife

Defined by whom? You? Thank you, but we're each others' husbands....the "wife" role, doesn't fit into our lifestyle, as neither of us are "female", or subservient. Are you the wife in your relationship?

What makes you think 'wife' = subservient, you sexist pig?
Having grown up in something of a matriarchal household (Ma's word was law; Pa was merely the police), I have difficulty understanding how he draws that equivocation :dunno:

Bitch please. Who compiled those stats? More than likely, "whites", with an agenda to serve. I don't believe it. In light of Iran-Contra, figures from "high places" are equally suspect, as you telling a spiel about your income taxes.
Being gay may be your only salvation. It's not much to go on, I understand.

Sad...only two neurons to work with...I, too, understand.

Who cares if you like it in the pooper? And why do you respond to these people? Your choices don't bother me, just don't ask me to pay for your health care.

Last edited:
doj-rape-statistics.jpg

Murder Offenders by Age, Sex, and Race, 2010

Age Total Sex Race Male Female Unknown White Black Other Unknown Total 15,094 9,972 1,075 4,047 4,849 5,770 251 4,224 Percent distribution1 100.0 66.1 7.1 26.8 32.1 38.2 1.7 28.0
FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Blacks are ~13% of the population
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

According to the FBI, they committed 38% of murders

Whites are 78% of the population
According to the FBI, they committed 32% of murders

sailer1.jpg
Your point? That it spiked with crack and during the 90s and they remain more criminal than nonblacks to this day?

Defined by whom? You? Thank you, but we're each others' husbands....the "wife" role, doesn't fit into our lifestyle, as neither of us are "female", or subservient. Are you the wife in your relationship?

Having grown up in something of a matriarchal household (Ma's word was law; Pa was merely the police), I have difficulty understanding how he draws that equivocation :dunno:

Penetration????? Why is your scope of sexuality so stereotyped and limited? Not all gays indulge, "anally".
And if we go with society's norm....women being "the weaker sex" and not being "a real woman" without a man...and being an "obedient wife to her husband" ( not my positions, I assure you), then women, indeed, are perceived as "subservient, "naturally"( again, not the position I hold)....equally ridiculous is the notion that in a gay relationship, one partner has the female role.....that being germane only to a heterosexual relationship.

Penetration????? Why is your scope of sexuality so stereotyped and limited? Not all gays indulge, "anally".
And if we go with society's norm....women being "the weaker sex" and not being "a real woman" without a man...and being an "obedient wife to her husband" ( not my positions, I assure you), then women, indeed, are perceived as "subservient, "naturally"( again, not the position I hold)....equally ridiculous is the notion that in a gay relationship, one partner has the female role.....that being germane only to a heterosexual relationship.

Not your positions? I don't see anyone else making such sexist assumptions. You need to adjust your attitude, Giovanni.

Not your positions? I don't see anyone else making such sexist assumptions. You need to adjust your attitude, Giovanni.

No...not my positions. I'm actually a feminist. What I listed is essentially, the Republican platform, as it applies to women. And I don't need to do anything but pay taxes and die.
Giovanni?? You're obviously on drugs.

You don't like it in the pooper huh? So you’re pitching it to the pooper? Playing the skin flute? Skimming the snake? Or just spanking it yourself with good company?

You don't like it in the pooper huh? So you’re pitching it to the pooper? Playing the skin flute? Skimming the snake? Or just spanking it yourself with good company?

My sex life is not a topic for discussion. No forum member's should be. That is not why I'm here. You, on the other hand, obviously derive some kind of "thrill" from it. Speaks volumes.

No...not my positions. I'm actually a feminist. .

Doesn't sound like it, Giovanni. I don't see anyone else saying such stupid things.

My sex life is not a topic for discussion. No forum member's should be. That is not why I'm here...

Then why have you brought it up so many times?

My sex life is not a topic for discussion. No forum member's should be. That is not why I'm here...

Then why have you brought it up so many times?

Please show where that has occurred. I have never brought up my sex life. Some of you have tried to make a point of it, though. Why, is a mystery.

"Gay" is who I am.

How, pathetic. Most people I know, their sexuality is merely one facet or aspect of themselves, a detail that comes up when there is interest between themselves and another. They are first Jane, Bob, or Charlie; they are artists, writers, mechanics, and poets. They are conservative, liberal, or anarcho-syndicalists.

How sad to be so shallow, pathetic, and empty a creature as to be defined merely by your sexual urges.

Poet is not poet. Poet is not black. Poet is not a man. Poet is not a feminist. Poet is gay- a homosexual. That is the depth and totality of his character and identity.

How sad.

"Gay" is who I am.

How, pathetic. Most people I know, their sexuality is merely one facet or aspect of themselves, a detail that comes up when there is interest between themselves and another. They are first Jane, Bob, or Charlie; they are artists, writers, mechanics, and poets. They are conservative, liberal, or anarcho-syndicalists.

How sad to be so shallow, pathetic, and empty a creature as to be defined merely by your sexual urges.

Poet is not poet. Poet is not black. Poet is not a man. Poet is not a feminist. Poet is gay- a homosexual. That is the depth and totality of his character and identity.

How sad.

Did I say, definitely, that that is the sum of who I am? Damn, what is fucking wrong with you people? Get a fucking grip and a life, and stop concerning yourselves with me.
Sad is how you're an attention whore, getting it on the backs of others.

Really? Then how does anyone here know that you are gay?

"Gay" is who I am, not what I do, stupid bitch. Sexual orientation does not equal sex life.
We know what you do being gay. Spare us the details.

I have shared no details...in any of my posts, as that is not why I'm here. And you don't know shit. You're gayer than anyone here...all up in someone's business, just like an evil woman.

Forum List

Back