The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

You are not and never worked with an attorney, yet Trump is guilty.
Kewl…
I never worked for an attorney, yet I can read an indictment. And from what is laid out in the speaking indictment, it clearly shows a very high probability of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
I am sure you are also aware that assets can be placed into 15,000 different categories.

Indeed. But if you classify them in two different categories depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender......or give wildly different values for those same assets depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender, you could have a problem.

Maybe there's an Occultist on youtube who could explain this to you.
you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
I know tax accountants who won't touch the tax returns of certain Rs or Ds.
But only Rs bad.
I'd consider an indictment a problem. As would most people.
It's obvious you don't know any people who own businesses.
90% of the people in my community who own businesses always have their attorneys either filing or responding to lawsuits.
the US is lawsuit happy.
The problem is that the cost is passed to the customers.

Yep. I've owned five businesses. It's perfectly normal to keep a separate spreadsheet. There is nothing wrong with agreeing with your employee that certain expenses will be paid by the company in lieu of salary. And many of those expenses are deductible.

When you see things spun this hard with no mention that some things are and some are not deductible, but they just made it sounds like it all wasn't, you know it's another Democrat just lying.

The guy in the video I showed clearly has the knowledge to know that many expenses would be deductible for the company, and yet he didn't mention that at all
The bottom line is that it's all political.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You are not and never worked with an attorney, yet Trump is guilty.
Kewl…
I never worked for an attorney, yet I can read an indictment. And from what is laid out in the speaking indictment, it clearly shows a very high probability of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
I am sure you are also aware that assets can be placed into 15,000 different categories.

Indeed. But if you classify them in two different categories depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender......or give wildly different values for those same assets depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender, you could have a problem.

Maybe there's an Occultist on youtube who could explain this to you.
you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
I know tax accountants who won't touch the tax returns of certain Rs or Ds.
But only Rs bad.
I'd consider an indictment a problem. As would most people.
It's obvious you don't know any people who own businesses.
90% of the people in my community who own businesses always have their attorneys either filing or responding to lawsuits.
the US is lawsuit happy.
The problem is that the cost is passed to the customers.

Yep. I've owned five businesses. It's perfectly normal to keep a separate spreadsheet. There is nothing wrong with agreeing with your employee that certain expenses will be paid by the company in lieu of salary. And many of those expenses are deductible.

When you see things spun this hard with no mention that some things are and some are not deductible, but they just made it sounds like it all wasn't, you know it's another Democrat just lying.

The guy in the video I showed clearly has the knowledge to know that many expenses would be deductible for the company, and yet he didn't mention that at all
we have guys who make salary on sales, get expenses, cars, there are several different business units. books kept as business units.

Calling that keeping two sets of books is absurd and done intentionally to make it sound like something it isn't. Even according to his own description is was just a list of things the company paid for, it wasn't a "set of books," which would mean a sperate accounting. That is totally misleading and intended to be prejudicial.
It's using the common vernacular that people are familiar with. They would be confused if they called it keeping two sets of spreadsheets.

'

Calling that keeping two sets of books is absurd and done intentionally to make it sound like something it isn't
One set of books to track employee compensation, another set to mislabel that compensation and to present to the IRS for tax purposes.

Serious felony.

Fort Fun Indiana: "Serious felony."

Actually, no one has ever been criminally prosecuted for not paying taxes on all benefits.

So you stand behind spending millions of dollars for roughly $160K in taxes over a decade and a half?

that's what you all always say. how'd those impeachment things go? I've been waiting six years for your proof. you're fking slow.
We do? Hell, I was told Clinton was going to be behind bars. Ditto Comey, Strzok, Paige, Clapper.

Obama was supposed to be a criminal. So was Pelosi, Schiff and Biden. Shit, you guys couldn’t even prosecute a drug addict Hunter Biden.

Trump spent 4 years talking shit with zero to show for it.

Meanwhile Vance got Trump’s tax records like 3 months ago and produced an indictment.

What’s your excuse?

Except expenses like $50,000 in private school tuition are NOT deductible. Not even close.

that's what you all always say. how'd those impeachment things go? I've been waiting six years for your proof. you're fking slow.
We do? Hell, I was told Clinton was going to be behind bars. Ditto Comey, Strzok, Paige, Clapper.

Obama was supposed to be a criminal. So was Pelosi, Schiff and Biden. Shit, you guys couldn’t even prosecute a drug addict Hunter Biden.

Trump spent 4 years talking shit with zero to show for it.

Meanwhile Vance got Trump’s tax records like 3 months ago and produced an indictment.

What’s your excuse?
The Hillary debacle was bullshit and so is this.

Except expenses like $50,000 in private school tuition are NOT deductible. Not even close.

They didn't deduct it

Duh!

They didn't deduct it
Not arguing with you, but just asking. Didn't Trump Inc deduct all the "fringe benefits" from its taxable income?

Actually, no one has ever been criminally prosecuted for not paying taxes on all benefits.

So you stand behind spending millions of dollars for roughly $160K in taxes over a decade and a half?
That's because they got caught after only a year or two, where they could defend their actions as a mistake.

This has gone on for over a decade, which put's it into RICO.

Forum List

Back