The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

He genuinely doesn't give a shit what the evidence is or indictment says.
what evidence? Still waiting for the 1st impeachment evidence. still got nothing. six years and you got zero evidence. Robert Mueller spent 45 million and nothing. you make me laugh.

We understand that you're incapable of looking the information up you're demanding. You can't use google. You're technologically illiterate and can't figure out how a search engine works. You can't type 'Indictment Trump Org' into a browser, nor follow the links that are provided you.

We get that limitations cripple you in this capacity.

But once the information is spoon fed to you, you still refuse to look at it. You're an aggressively ignorant person.

Not arguing with you, but just asking. Didn't Trump Inc deduct all the "fringe benefits" from its taxable income?
That's where the fraud comes in. If Trump inc didn't deduct it as a business expense, they would have paid corporate tax on the fringe benefits given Weisselberg.

But because they deducted it as business expenses, thus not paying taxes on it. They would have had to put it on Weisselbergs W-2, or on a 1099.

Actually, no one has ever been criminally prosecuted for not paying taxes on all benefits.

So you stand behind spending millions of dollars for roughly $160K in taxes over a decade and a half?
That's because they got caught after only a year or two, where they could defend their actions as a mistake.

This has gone on for over a decade, which put's it into RICO.
Yup. Plus the double books establish it was no mistake.

Not arguing with you, but just asking. Didn't Trump Inc deduct all the "fringe benefits" from its taxable income?
That's where the fraud comes in. If Trump inc didn't deduct it as a business expense, they would have paid corporate tax on the fringe benefits given Weisselberg.

But because they deducted it as business expenses, thus not paying taxes on it. They would have had to put it on Weisselbergs W-2, or on a 1099.
Exactly. That's why both Wesselberg was charged......and the Trump org.

You are not and never worked with an attorney, yet Trump is guilty.
Kewl…
I never worked for an attorney, yet I can read an indictment. And from what is laid out in the speaking indictment, it clearly shows a very high probability of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
I am sure you are also aware that assets can be placed into 15,000 different categories.

Indeed. But if you classify them in two different categories depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender......or give wildly different values for those same assets depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender, you could have a problem.

Maybe there's an Occultist on youtube who could explain this to you.
you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
I know tax accountants who won't touch the tax returns of certain Rs or Ds.
But only Rs bad.
I'd consider an indictment a problem. As would most people.
It's obvious you don't know any people who own businesses.
90% of the people in my community who own businesses always have their attorneys either filing or responding to lawsuits.
the US is lawsuit happy.
The problem is that the cost is passed to the customers.

Yep. I've owned five businesses. It's perfectly normal to keep a separate spreadsheet. There is nothing wrong with agreeing with your employee that certain expenses will be paid by the company in lieu of salary. And many of those expenses are deductible.

When you see things spun this hard with no mention that some things are and some are not deductible, but they just made it sounds like it all wasn't, you know it's another Democrat just lying.

The guy in the video I showed clearly has the knowledge to know that many expenses would be deductible for the company, and yet he didn't mention that at all
we have guys who make salary on sales, get expenses, cars, there are several different business units. books kept as business units.

The same payments were listed one way for taxes....and another on the secret books.

Your company doesn't do that. If they did, they'd be fined or criminally charged.

It also shows a criminal conspiracy. Both Weisselberg as an employee, and Weisselberg as CFO of the Trump organization were needed to carry out the conspiracy. The only question is, whether Weisselberg will take the fall on his own, or if someone else at Trump inc, was in on it.

It also shows a criminal conspiracy. Both Weisselberg as an employee, and Weisselberg as CFO of the Trump organization were needed to carry out the conspiracy. The only question is, whether Weisselberg will take the fall on his own, or if someone else at Trump inc, was in on it.

And given that Trump signs everything, and by Trump's own admission that no one knows more about taxes than he does.....there's potential trouble for him as well.

Of course someone on the board was in on it. They decided his compensation and ensured he got it and not a penny more or less. That board consists of 3 people: Don, Don Jr., and Eric. I don't see any possible scenario in which at least one of them was not fully aware of the scheme. Most likely it was all three.

Of course someone on the board was in on it. They decided his compensation and ensured he got it and not a penny more or less. That board consists of 3 people: Don, Don Jr., and Eric. I don't see any possible scenario in which at least one of them was not fully aware of the scheme. Most likely it was all three.
And that's before we start getting into Ivanka's 'consultation payments' that match the amounts the Trump org's needed to lower their income to avoid paying taxes.

The irregular amounts paid that match the amounts the Trump org had to lower their income to avoid taxes in a given year and her already being a full time employee is definitely being looked at. That's suspicious AF.

Skylar and this is what people have been talking about for years, regarding obtaining Trumps personal and corporate tax returns:

Matching up the recurring appearances of LLCs to their owners and to the payments made to them and received by them.

If the Trump Org or family was assisting in and benefitting from laundering criminal russian money, that is going to come out. And we have a lot of circumstantial reasons to suspect that may be the case.

Skylar and this is what people have been talking about for years, regarding obtaining Trumps personal and corporate tax returns:

Matching up the recurring appearances of LLCs to their owners and to the payments made to them and received by them.

If the Trump Org or family was assisting in and benefitting from laundering criminal russian money, that is going to come out. And we have a lot of circumstantial reasons to suspect that may be the case.

There's no direct evidence of the money laundering yet. But there are enough Russians that have purchased property at inflated prices in his towers that it will probably be looked at.

Personally, I think the reason is that the Russian design sensibility overlaps with Trump's. They both love gaudy, tacky, ostentatious displays of wealth, with everything covered in gold.

You are not and never worked with an attorney, yet Trump is guilty.
Kewl…
I never worked for an attorney, yet I can read an indictment. And from what is laid out in the speaking indictment, it clearly shows a very high probability of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
I am sure you are also aware that assets can be placed into 15,000 different categories.

Indeed. But if you classify them in two different categories depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender......or give wildly different values for those same assets depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender, you could have a problem.

Maybe there's an Occultist on youtube who could explain this to you.
you could have a problem

could
being the keyword.
I know tax accountants who won't touch the tax returns of certain Rs or Ds.
But only Rs bad.
I'd consider an indictment a problem. As would most people.
It's obvious you don't know any people who own businesses.
90% of the people in my community who own businesses always have their attorneys either filing or responding to lawsuits.
the US is lawsuit happy.
The problem is that the cost is passed to the customers.

Yep. I've owned five businesses. It's perfectly normal to keep a separate spreadsheet. There is nothing wrong with agreeing with your employee that certain expenses will be paid by the company in lieu of salary. And many of those expenses are deductible.

When you see things spun this hard with no mention that some things are and some are not deductible, but they just made it sounds like it all wasn't, you know it's another Democrat just lying.

The guy in the video I showed clearly has the knowledge to know that many expenses would be deductible for the company, and yet he didn't mention that at all
The bottom line is that it's all political.

Two sets of books? Its a little more than political.

And given that Trump signs everything, and by Trump's own admission that no one knows more about taxes than he does.....there's potential trouble for him as well.
Trump can do a 180, like he did with Trump University, or many other lawsuits, where he claims he was actually ignorant of what was happening, that even though he should have known, he was just negligent or careless, and thus devoid of criminal responsibility.

That's why they need a witness to testify to what Trump knew, and when he knew it.

Meanwhile Vance got Trump’s tax records like 3 months ago and produced an indictment.

What’s your excuse?
Vance has shit. not worth the paper he's working from. your excuse is orangeman bad, six years now. and still zip. Excuse me if I don't just piss on the story of orangeman bad for the 10,000 time.

BTW, are you saying the IRS sucks? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trump can do a 180, like he did with Trump University, or many other lawsuits, where he claims he was actually ignorant of what was happening, that even though he should have known, he was just negligent or careless, and thus devoid of criminal responsibility.

That's why they need a witness to testify to what Trump knew, and when he knew it.
Indeed. But Trump claiming intimate knowledge of taxes would make getting a warrant a hell of a lot easier for prosecutors.

Personally, I think the reason is that the Russian design sensibility overlaps with Trump's. They both love gaudy, tacky, ostentatious displays of wealth, with everything covered in gold.
That's awfully generous of you. Personally, i think the reason is that the Russians cant find global real estate magnates lying around on the ground everywhere who are willing to help them launder their stolen money and to evade sanctions. And also that this is why they propped him up by cosigning loans for him at Deutschebank.

Meanwhile Vance got Trump’s tax records like 3 months ago and produced an indictment.

What’s your excuse?
Vance has shit. not worth the paper he's working from. your excuse is orangeman bad, six years now. and still zip. Excuse me if I don't just piss on the story of orangeman bad for the 10,000 time.

Says you, citing you.

Remember, you don't know shit about this case. You refuse to look at the indictment, then insist that because you won't look at the evidence presented, the evidence doesn't exist.

Good luck with that.

That's awfully generous of you. Personally, i think the reason is that the Russians cant find global real estate magnates lying around on the ground everywhere who are willing to help them launder their stolen money and to evade sanctions. And also that this is why they propped him up by cosigning loans for him at Deutschebank.

I start with the simplest explanations first. And sharing in bad taste is far simpler than international money laundering schemes.

The latter may be true, but without evidence....Occam's Razor points to the former.

Forum List

Back