The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

Meanwhile Vance got Trump’s tax records like 3 months ago and produced an indictment.

What’s your excuse?
Vance has shit. not worth the paper he's working from. your excuse is orangeman bad, six years now. and still zip. Excuse me if I don't just piss on the story of orangeman bad for the 10,000 time.

BTW, are you saying the IRS sucks? hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yes. I’ve been saying the IRS sucks. By design. Republicans have been whittling away at the ability to catch tax cheats for decades.

Been saying that for years.

Vance got an indictment a few months after getting the financial records. He did so after smacking Trump’s high priced lawyers around several times even at the Supreme Court.

What did you guys get? Y’all talked big about all these crimes that Democrats committed. You guys have no business calling other people failures after the shit you talked for years.

Not arguing with you, but just asking. Didn't Trump Inc deduct all the "fringe benefits" from its taxable income?
That's where the fraud comes in. If Trump inc didn't deduct it as a business expense, they would have paid corporate tax on the fringe benefits given Weisselberg.

But because they deducted it as business expenses, thus not paying taxes on it. They would have had to put it on Weisselbergs W-2, or on a 1099.
what's this then?

The Hillary debacle was bullshit and so is this.
What’s bullshit about not paying taxes?
let's ask this guy?

Why don't you tell us how the indictment against the Trump org differs from what Sharpton is being charged with.

You can't....as you refuse to look at the indictment.

Meanwhile Vance got Trump’s tax records like 3 months ago and produced an indictment.

What’s your excuse?
Vance has shit. not worth the paper he's working from. your excuse is orangeman bad, six years now. and still zip. Excuse me if I don't just piss on the story of orangeman bad for the 10,000 time.

They couldn't indicte a sitting president. Trump has always been a crook .. Don't be so puffed up.

Vance got an indictment a few months after getting the financial records. He did so after smacking Trump’s high priced lawyers around several times even at the Supreme Court.
nothing on trump. read the OP title. hmmmmmmmmm

What’s your excuse?

Yes. I’ve been saying the IRS sucks. By design. Republicans have been whittling away at the ability to catch tax cheats for decades.

Been saying that for years.

What did you guys get? Y’all talked big about all these crimes that Democrats committed. You guys have no business calling other people failures after the shit you talked for years.
Cohen's guidance of where to look was likely helpful. And made the warrants far easier to get.

Of course someone on the board was in on it. They decided his compensation and ensured he got it and not a penny more or less. That board consists of 3 people: Don, Don Jr., and Eric. I don't see any possible scenario in which at least one of them was not fully aware of the scheme. Most likely it was all three.
Legally you need somebody to prove who knew. And in the closed mouth, mafia environment of the Trump org. nobody is going to talk. And the odds are pretty good that the board records they were legally required to keep, were never kept.

What’s your excuse?

They couldn't indicte a sitting president. Trump has always been a crook .. Don't be so puffed up.
they aren't now.

Says the guy that refuses to look at the indictment or any of the evidence presented in it.

You don't know shit about what we're discussing.

Of course someone on the board was in on it. They decided his compensation and ensured he got it and not a penny more or less. That board consists of 3 people: Don, Don Jr., and Eric. I don't see any possible scenario in which at least one of them was not fully aware of the scheme. Most likely it was all three.
Legally you need somebody to prove who knew. And in the closed mouth, mafia environment of the Trump org. nobody is going to talk. And the odds are pretty good that the board records they were legally required to keep, were never kept.
still got nobody.

As Cohen demonstrated elegantly, you can definitely get folks to talk with the right legal leverage.

still got nobody.
Says the guy who refuses to look at the indictment.....then laughably insists that because you won't look at the evidence presented in the indictment, that no evidence exists.

Alas, the world doesn't disappear when you close your eyes

Mob bosses are notoriously difficult to prosecute.

Where’s all the indictments of the people Trump said were criminals?

Gates testified. Cohen testified. McGahn testified.

The latter may be true, but without evidence....Occam's Razor points to the former.
In light of the cultivation of Trump as a Russian asset for the better part of the last 35 years, not so sure i agree. I get your point. Not sure i would call it Occam's razor, so much as a null setting that gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. The pattern of Russians laundering their criminal money through Deutschebank and real estate isn't speculation, but established fact. Deustchebank has three times been fined billions for laundering russian money and is currently being investigated for it again. This definitively tells us they make much more money from the money laundering than the amounts they imagine they could ever be fined for it. And unless every executive of Deutschebank simultaneously had severe strokes, we can safely say that someone cosigned Trump's loans with them. This someone would have to have a vested interest in doing so in order to take on the big risk that is Donald Trump's debt. And that someone would have to be able to demonstrate that they had piles of cash and assets to offer and could easily satisfy the loan, in the case Trump defaults. This alone should be the scandal of the century regarding a sitting President. Nobody even blinked. I worry for the future.

You want proof the NY tax case against Trump is political? It's run by the New York politicians, not the state tax agency.
The case is over something almost everyone deserves & is never indicted for....legal experts expect fge charges to be dropped & it to all go away.

Another 'We got him now failure.

:p

Gates testified. Cohen testified. McGahn testified.
Cohen? The jailbird who committed perjury TWICE under oath before Congress - 1 time which led to his conviction & the 2nd time on his way to prison for his previous perjury?1

Bwuhahahahaha

Legally you need somebody to prove who knew.
Hmm, i can see that argument. But if a pattern of documentation is signed, at some point the principle that ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it gains some traction. Yes, you would still be missing better evidence of intent. But when a person has personally gained from a 15 year pattern of illegal activity for which his only excuse is to pretend he wasn't doing his job at the company he formed, owned, and ran, i think it stretches the credulity of a judge or jury.

And to say that the testimony of a person trying to stay out of prison is going to make the difference also seems like a stretch. At some point, overwhelming documentary evidence has to become the real tell.

what's this then?

That's a distraction.

Apparently Rev Al had an excuse the IRS excepted. For comparison Wesley Snipes also owed millions in back taxes, but he simply didn't have an excuse

The Blade actor was convicted of three misdemeanor counts for not filing his federal taxes between 1999 and 2004—a time period in which the movie star banked about $40 million. Although he offered to pay about $842,000 to help clear his $23.5 million debt, Snipes was instead given a three-year prison sentence.

Forum List

Back