The Term"Democrat Star Power".Really?,There Are No Stars In The Democrat Party.

All they seem to have is the old retreads.

I can't believe there aren't some younger, more dynamic Dems out there that could fill the role.

Sure hope Biden, Hitlery and Kerry aren't all they have.

If so 2020 looks pretty damned bleak.
when our pets take a chit, those liitle chits have more star power than any of these loony democrats

Your Star is a fat assed conman, proven fraud, women assaulter, bigot, hate monger, fear monger, low intelligence, liar that laid waste to every Republican in the 2016 primaries.

I guess either These candidates were all sub par morons or the Republican voters are.

I

Don't sugar coat you butthurt snowflake.

Tell us how you really feel about your POTUS?

Your Orange Virus is a peice of shit. Anything else?

Was I talkin' to you cupcake?

Now go get your shinebox.

I repeat: Your Orange Virus is a piece of shit. Stick the shinebox where the sun don't shine.

He is also your POTUS cupcake.

But nice hissy fit and purse swing darling.

Your Star is a fat assed conman, proven fraud, women assaulter, bigot, hate monger, fear monger, low intelligence, liar that laid waste to every Republican in the 2016 primaries.

I guess either These candidates were all sub par morons or the Republican voters are.

I

I repeat: Your Orange Virus is a piece of shit. Stick the shinebox where the sun don't shine.

I don't recognize the political authority of criminals, so no.

So who is your President sugar?

HRC1-NP.jpg

View attachment 227311

America has been authoritatively rudderless for a few years, sadly.

View attachment 227311

Keep trying to tell yourself that; while Trump keeps doing things.

Clearly you have a fleeting relationship with reality.

Put down the crack pipe sweety.

I

OK. Potus is a fat assed ignorant lying POS who duped your subpar feeble minded self.

I

OK. Potus is a fat assed ignorant lying POS who duped your subpar feeble minded self.

Nice hissy fit and purse swing darling.

Next time run an electable candidate sugar.

weinsteinclinton.jpg

I

View attachment 227315
Why would you care. You ran the biggest fraud & con Man & pussy vgrabbing & liar & you STILL voted for him.

But hey, be as chickenshit & blame your vote on the Democrats.

View attachment 227311

Lol. Keep supporting your criminal. It's a free country. I don't really care, do u? :auiqs.jpg: I will continue to live, work and run my shop in peace, just like I did before his Orange stink invaded the White House. Whatever he does does little to affect my life, kitten. The meltdowns are kind of fun to watch, though.

I

Oh he's getting angry...

2kmqeu.jpg

I

Oh he's getting angry...

2kmqeu.jpg

Now you are getting it.

I

Oh he's getting angry...

2kmqeu.jpg

Now you are getting it.

I got that J. Trump will be the best American president when I first saw him speak.

My prediction has been nothing but correct.

I

View attachment 227315
Why would you care. You ran the biggest fraud & con Man & pussy vgrabbing & liar & you STILL voted for him.

I didn't run anybody cupcake.

It takes more than one vote - but you know this sweets.

And it all about your options - and Hillary The Hag was a terrible one.
Why did the DNC shaft Bernie?

And actually I did not vote for Trump.

View attachment 227311

Lol. Keep supporting your criminal. It's a free country. I don't really care, do u? :auiqs.jpg: I will continue to live, work and run my shop in peace, just like I did before his Orange stink invaded the White House. Whatever he does does little to affect my life, kitten. The meltdowns are kind of fun to watch, though.

If he affects your life so little then why the hissy fit posts sweetie?

:abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :cul2: Really? Joe Biden is a star? :rofl:,,,Oprah? :puhleeze: Obama?:poke:. Over these last few weeks, we have heard the MSM refer to anyone, celebrities being referred to as "Star Power", Star Power for these Dem's running for office, to show up at their rallies. yah. right. The Dem's haven't had any real stars since the Bill Clinton of the 90's.
Over these last 10 years or so, we have all been laughing
at these so called Democrat Leaders. We have all seen their embarrassing gaffes, getting heckled, insulting black people.
So Joe Biden is a Star?, and how many people showed up at his last rally campaigning for one of his Democrat buddies?
:slap: :hyper: :21::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Amen

View attachment 227311

If he affects your life so little then why the hissy fit posts sweetie?

I'm simply expressing an opinion, kitten.

I

View attachment 227315

Another Trump voter denier.

The DNC never shafted Bernie. Good things don't happen when you join a party a year before the election and run against a long time party member that supported it her entire life.

View attachment 227315

Another Trump voter denier.

The DNC never shafted Bernie. Good things don't happen when you join a party a year before the election and run against a long time party member that supported it her entire life.

How did that work out for them?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back