The Terrible Truth About Cannabis:...20-year Study...demolishes Claims That Smoking Pot Is Harmless

Rethink Whitney Houston. She drowned with high doses of cocaine in her system and had used marijuana before her death.

I was there, at the Beverly Hilton the day she died. I saw her that day, several times. I knew that woman was going to die that day when I saw her at 9am.

Her daughter was so high on marijuana she could not attend her own mother's funeral. It was only two years later that Bobbie died of her own drug use.
oh she smoked some pot....what other drugs was she doing?.....how about Xanax combined with Flexeril along with that Coke.....

Rethink Whitney Houston. She drowned with high doses of cocaine in her system and had used marijuana before her death.

I was there, at the Beverly Hilton the day she died. I saw her that day, several times. I knew that woman was going to die that day when I saw her at 9am.

Her daughter was so high on marijuana she could not attend her own mother's funeral. It was only two years later that Bobbie died of her own drug use.
Truly sad. That woman was a bright shining light and turned to drugs after losing that beautiful voice. That's when she really died.

oh she smoked some pot....what other drugs was she doing?.....how about Xanax combined with Flexeril along with that Coke.....
I recall reading the forensic pathologist who examined Houston's corpse said he'd identified traces of four powerful recreational drugs in her system along with indications of long-term usage.

And there is no behavior, activity, intoxicant or food that doesn't "alter brain chemistry" or change our brain patterns. Prayer alters brain chemistry. Music and reading alter brain chemistry. Sex alters brain chemistry. So what...

No, the only activity anyone can enjoin in to make such a sudden change is smoking high-grade marijuana, unless you are talking about harder drugs.

Alcohol does not count in this particular discussion because it is an anesthetic. Marijuana and drinking are two entirely different subjects.
What horse crap.

No, marijuana and drinking are not two entirely different subjects, and that, in a nutshell, shows you have no clue what you're talking about.

Then you tell me exactly how you can compare alcohol, an anesthetic with marijuana. If they were the SAME subject, you should have no trouble explaining the similarities.

I will be waiting patiently.
no I dont mean to say they affect the system exactly the same. My point is that when it comes to addiction the drug is just a symptom, not the cause.the problem is the person, not the drug.

Truly sad. That woman was a bright shining light and turned to drugs after losing that beautiful voice. That's when she really died.
The drug use caused her to lose her voice. Addicts will point to some other drug something else. It will never be their chosen drug.

That's what true addiction is. Always fastening on something else. The coke freaks say it wasn't coke, it was the alcohol. Alcoholics will refuse to believe it was booze. That's part of what makes addiction so hard to treat. A pothead will claim that you can't possibly call them an addict when you continue to have a snickers bar.

It isn't pot, cocaine, meth or pcp. Eventually it's the nature of addiction itself.

The drug use caused her to lose her voice. Addicts will point to some other drug something else. It will never be their chosen drug.

That's what true addiction is. Always fastening on something else. The coke freaks say it wasn't coke, it was the alcohol. Alcoholics will refuse to believe it was booze. That's part of what makes addiction so hard to treat. A pothead will claim that you can't possibly call them an addict when you continue to have a snickers bar.

It isn't pot, cocaine, meth or pcp. Eventually it's the nature of addiction itself.
Are you sure about that? Many singers, especially women, lose their singing ability over time. Sandi Patty still sings but she can't hit those high notes she used to. For some it can be very devastating if their whole life is built on that talent.

yea thats what it is...the truth about what she was taking,your addiction is that you cant handle the fact that pot was not the cause of so many drug deaths that you post,trying to make it look like pot was.....but then thats the way of the clueless anti-pot asses out there.......

yea thats what it is...the truth about what she was taking,your addiction is that you cant handle the fact that pot was not the cause of so many drug deaths that you post,trying to make it look like pot was.....but then thats the way of the clueless anti-pot asses out there.......
Your addiction is the same as all unthinking potheads....well pot, obviously....but also denial. Nobody on hard drugs started off on hard drugs and for many their introduction into self medicating started with marijuana.

Your addiction is the same as all unthinking potheads....well pot, obviously....but also denial. Nobody on hard drugs started off on hard drugs and for many their introduction into self medicating started with marijuana.

So?
If addicts don't have the drug they like, they'll use the drug that's available. There are people who are terrible drunks who have never smoked pot or taken any other drug. There are people who are hopelessly addicted to meth when the majority of friends who they smoked their first joint with went through the party phase and then moved on to adulthood.

Ultimately, people have the right to be hopeless addicts. It isn't our job to make the various substances they abuse "illegal" for everybody.

I happen to love morphine and codeine. I love that shit. But I am not a heroin addict, and I'm not addicted to pills either. I'm not addicted to anything. But if I get a bottle of the right kind of painkillers I'm a happy camper until they're gone lol. But people go into treatment every day because they just don't have the ability to say no to something that brings them temporary pleasure.

Are you sure about that? Many singers, especially women, lose their singing ability over time. Sandi Patty still sings but she can't hit those high notes she used to. For some it can be very devastating if their whole life is built on that talent.
Whitney Houston 's voice was taken by her lifestyle. Likely the primary culprit was smoking pot and cigarettes. Just smoking. That day she died she was chain smoking, lighting a new cig from the old butt and could hardly talk. She squeaked.

your problem,like your girlfriend tipsy, is you dont know what an "addict" or "pothead" is....and im sure you like tipsy,would rather medicate yourself with the addicting pain killers doctors prescribe instead of pot....thats just so much better....

Whitney Houston 's voice was taken by her lifestyle. Likely the primary culprit was smoking pot and cigarettes. Just smoking. That day she died she was chain smoking, lighting a new cig from the old butt and could hardly talk. She squeaked.
and of course the other shit she was taking had nothing to do with her demise,right?.....

You're quite mistaken. Many addicts are introduced directly to hard drugs, such as heroin, via encouragement by "friends" who tell them they can get away with a minor indulgence as long as they don't inject it. So they "snort" (inhale) a little, fall in love with the experience, then inhale a little more, then a little more -- the pleasure receptors in their brain become gradually altered, a dependency forms, they are "hooked" and they start "shooting" (injecting).

As is presently being widely publicized, a significant number of opiate addicts acquired their habits from medically prescribed opiates, such as Oxycontin, Oxycodone, Vicodin, and others. So to blame addiction to hard drugs on marijuana is succumbing to Reefer Madness propaganda, as you clearly have done.

Most marijuana users wouldn't dare experiment with hard drugs. They enjoy marijuana at the same frequency as others enjoy a few beers now and then when they have the free time and usually within a gathering of friends. For you to believe that all marijuana users are "addicts" is like believing everyone who enjoys a few beers or an occasional cocktail are alcoholics. It is indoctrinated thinking -- sometimes occurring at the fanatical level.

Last edited:

and of course the other shit she was taking had nothing to do with her demise,right?.....
All of it, including pot. Addicts use whatever they get their hands on, including pot which is why when pot is legalized, you don't get just pot addicts, you get pot and whatever else they take addicts.

Anyone who has to have a few beers or has to have a few cocktails is an alcoholic. Anyone who defends drinking like you do pot is likely an alcoholic. The vast majority of people that have a drink do not get drunk . No one uses pot without a desire to get high. Seeing what you have to say about your pot use, it is obvious you are a hard core addict.

your problem,like your girlfriend tipsy, is you dont know what an "addict" or "pothead" is....and im sure you like tipsy,would rather medicate yourself with the addicting pain killers doctors prescribe instead of pot....thats just so much better....
Are you confused? You're the drug addict, not me. And "well, you must be an addict too" is just pathetic. You need chemicals to make you happy. I don't. That makes me a stronger man than you.

This Tipsycat fellow, along with a few others here, is a textbook example of the effect of Reefer Madness brainwash.

Unfortunately most Americans tend to regard the word brainwash as the imaginary substance of fictional intrigue such as portrayed in the book and movie, The Manchurian Candidate. But while the word, brainwash, is misleading because it implies removal ("wash"), the actual effect of the process is subliminal implantation of accepted ideas, concepts and beliefs.

The active component of the brainwash process is repetitive inculcation, which means repeating the same thing over and over so it becomes embedded in the pre-conscious. The process is effectively implemented day after day in the minds of ordinary Americans in the very familiar form of advertising. In spite of the fact that one might believe he/she is ignoring the message, the more the message is repeated (and seen or heard) the more deeply it is embedded in the pre-conscious.

Unless an embedded idea is countered by an opposing idea it gradually will be accepted as factual. Thus the same insidious method which is used to sell laundry soap and cheeseburgers has been successfully employed to create the anti-marijuana mentality, which in some extreme examples reaches a level of fanaticism comparable to religious devotion.

Thus, the Reefer Madness brainwash.

Last edited:
You're quite mistaken. Many addicts are introduced directly to hard drugs, such as heroin, via encouragement by "friends" who tell them they can get away with a minor indulgence as long as they don't inject it. So they "snort" (inhale) a little, fall in love with the experience, then inhale a little more, then a little more -- the pleasure receptors in their brain become gradually altered, a dependency forms, they are "hooked" and they start "shooting" (injecting).

As is presently being widely publicized, a significant number of opiate addicts acquired their habits from medically prescribed opiates, such as Oxycontin, Oxycodone, Vicodin, and others. So to blame addiction to hard drugs on marijuana is succumbing to Reefer Madness propaganda, as you clearly have done.

Most marijuana users wouldn't dare experiment with hard drugs. They enjoy marijuana at the same frequency as others enjoy a few beers now and then when they have the free time and usually within a gathering of friends. For you to believe that all marijuana users are "addicts" is like believing everyone who enjoys a few beers or an occasional cocktail are alcoholics. It is indoctrinated thinking -- sometimes occurring at the fanatical level.
You're an addict, I'm not. You smoke dope even when it's illegal. If alcohol where made illegal tomorrow I would not drink it anymore, as little as I do anyway. You don't seem to get that your willingness to take risks with the law and involving yourself with the criminal elements of society reveals your pathetic drug dependency more than anything I can say.

Forum List

Back