The Terrible Truth About Cannabis:...20-year Study...demolishes Claims That Smoking Pot Is Harmless

It's all dangerous so get rid of it all.

We're on the same page, friend.
There is absolutely nothing dangerous about marijuana. Nothing.
Wrong. It's the most dangerous drug of all. It doesn't cause anyone to black out like alcohol. It doesn't make someone feel invincible so they fight the police and get shot like PCP. It doesn't rot someone's mouth out from the inside like meth. It doesn't hook anyone into an overpowering addiction sending them into a deathward spiral like heroine.

What it does is far more insidious.

Pot deceives the user into thinking they're ok when they're not. Their perceptions and reflexes are slowed but imperceptibly. Their thought process becomes increasingly clouded. That's truck drivers, heavy equipment operators, surgeons, teachers, firemen, paramedics, etc. all half baked thinking they're operating at 100%. They lose ambition and their school grades drop from straight A's to D's and F's. It destroys lives much more slowly, until the appeal wears off and the user, so used to self medicating, looks elsewhere for a bigger high. It's an addictive hallucinogen that's a gateway drug to far more dangerous narcotics.

It's more dangerous than all the rest combined.
oh geezus........oh and by the way so you ignored the question i asked earlier about Jesus....i wonder why?....
Because it's ridiculous.

You have pictures of me and my walker. Please post them. Or put the bong down you are hallucinating.
well at least you admit you have one......and you dont hallucinate with pot...but then you would not know anything outside of what you learned from reefer madness...
The INH lists pot as an hallucinogen using science and studies. Potheads deny it's an hallucinogen using denial and wishful thinking.
they deny it because it doesnt make you hallucinate....
I'll stick with science, not loser pothead opinions.

experience trumps anti-pot views....you would know this if your prejudices were not in the way....

A pothead's experience is inferior to the experience of rational, clear minded individuals who don't medicate and therefore experience life to the fullest. My experience trumps yours because you can't see clearly through those glazed eyes and pot smoke.

It's all dangerous so get rid of it all.

We're on the same page, friend.
There is absolutely nothing dangerous about marijuana. Nothing.
Wrong. It's the most dangerous drug of all. It doesn't cause anyone to black out like alcohol. It doesn't make someone feel invincible so they fight the police and get shot like PCP. It doesn't rot someone's mouth out from the inside like meth. It doesn't hook anyone into an overpowering addiction sending them into a deathward spiral like heroine.

What it does is far more insidious.

Pot deceives the user into thinking they're ok when they're not. Their perceptions and reflexes are slowed but imperceptibly. Their thought process becomes increasingly clouded. That's truck drivers, heavy equipment operators, surgeons, teachers, firemen, paramedics, etc. all half baked thinking they're operating at 100%. They lose ambition and their school grades drop from straight A's to D's and F's. It destroys lives much more slowly, until the appeal wears off and the user, so used to self medicating, looks elsewhere for a bigger high. It's an addictive hallucinogen that's a gateway drug to far more dangerous narcotics.

It's more dangerous than all the rest combined.
oh geezus........oh and by the way so you ignored the question i asked earlier about Jesus....i wonder why?....
Because it's ridiculous.
in other words you dont want to have to answer.....thats because it would make you look like the fucking hypocrite you are...

well at least you admit you have one......and you dont hallucinate with pot...but then you would not know anything outside of what you learned from reefer madness...
The INH lists pot as an hallucinogen using science and studies. Potheads deny it's an hallucinogen using denial and wishful thinking.

experience trumps anti-pot views....you would know this if your prejudices were not in the way....

A pothead's experience is inferior to the experience of rational, clear minded individuals who don't medicate and therefore experience life to the fullest. My experience trumps yours because you can't see clearly through those glazed eyes and pot smoke.

your experience trumps mine?....how the fuck do you know?....

Because you're a pothead.

Because you're a pothead.

long ago....but yet i still worked 33 years for the same company,married 40 years to the same woman,my son is making 6 figures per year,i invested money back in my "pot" days and bought a 4 plex by Disneyland,retired and sold the building and now have $700,000 in my bank account and a new house.....yea being a pothead sure does some damage....

I smoked my first cigarette on the patio when I was seven or eight years old. I did not smoke another cigarette until I joined the Air Force. What does that tell you?
You never chewed tobacco...

While we marched in Basic, I saw a few guys that chewed, and I wanted to. I tried it a few times but couldn't hack it. :lol:
In basic where I was a, there was no chewing tobacco or smoking,,Ft. Jackson, SC..

I assume you were in the Army. DI's are more strict than the TI's. If you know what I mean.

Who else but the Army would train in a fort. :laugh:
Are you insulting us Army soldiers? Every Army base is a "fort" and many air force bases exist only BECAUSE of Army bases. There would be no Pope AFB if it wasn't for Ft. Bragg and the world renowned 82nd Airborne Rangers division. You probably had a job because of the Army so have some respect.

No, I know the Army is the best... I have met them all. They all are better. :badgrin:

The purpose of ingesting THC is to produce a state of introspective rapture the side-effect of which is a mild trance-like state which resembles semi-sleep, a condition of almost total mental and physical relaxation. Ask your doctor (or your psychiatrist) if what I've described is a healthy and desirable experience or not.

But there is a problem in that some marijuana users, as with some beverage alcohol users, they over-do it and/or they are beset with deeply-rooted psychological problems which are brought to the surface or exacerbated by the THC and the effect on their physical state and their behavior is visibly negative. So it seems the circle you travel in is for one reason or other dominated by misfits who are best described as strung-out junkies.

Do you live in a ghetto community or a typical low-rent district? Or do you have family members whose mental problems cause them to medicate with any and all available intoxicants?

Or are you just a reformed drunk carrying on the way reformed drunks are known to do?

The purpose of ingesting THC is to produce a state of introspective rapture the side-effect of which is a mild trance-like state which resembles semi-sleep, a condition of almost total mental and physical relaxation. Ask your doctor (or your psychiatrist) if what I've described is a healthy and desirable experience or not.

That is what I support... Medical Marijuana connected with your doctor. Anything less is shooting fish in the darkness.

And there is no behavior, activity, intoxicant or food that doesn't "alter brain chemistry" or change our brain patterns. Prayer alters brain chemistry. Music and reading alter brain chemistry. Sex alters brain chemistry. So what...

No, the only activity anyone can enjoin in to make such a sudden change is smoking high-grade marijuana, unless you are talking about harder drugs.

Alcohol does not count in this particular discussion because it is an anesthetic. Marijuana and drinking are two entirely different subjects.
What horse crap.

No, marijuana and drinking are not two entirely different subjects, and that, in a nutshell, shows you have no clue what you're talking about.

But there is a problem in that some marijuana users, as with some beverage alcohol users, they over-do it and/or they are beset with deeply-rooted psychological problems which are brought to the surface or exacerbated by the THC and the effect on their physical state and their behavior is visibly negative. So it seems the circle you travel in is for one reason or other dominated by misfits who are best described as strung-out junkies.

Do you live in a ghetto community or a typical low-rent district? Or do you have family members whose mental problems cause them to medicate with any and all available intoxicants?

Or are you just a reformed drunk carrying on the way reformed drunks are known to do?
Neither. So much for insight. I live out in the country and I've never done drugs or abused alcohol. I don't even smoke except at tribal events. Try again.

Just seemed like the right place to put this.................

B4NEq0CCAAAahXe.jpg
They all started on pot, dumbass
So, you must have some actual PROOF of that, then?

Rethink Whitney Houston. She drowned with high doses of cocaine in her system and had used marijuana before her death.

I was there, at the Beverly Hilton the day she died. I saw her that day, several times. I knew that woman was going to die that day when I saw her at 9am.

Her daughter was so high on marijuana she could not attend her own mother's funeral. It was only two years later that Bobbie died of her own drug use.

And there is no behavior, activity, intoxicant or food that doesn't "alter brain chemistry" or change our brain patterns. Prayer alters brain chemistry. Music and reading alter brain chemistry. Sex alters brain chemistry. So what...

No, the only activity anyone can enjoin in to make such a sudden change is smoking high-grade marijuana, unless you are talking about harder drugs.

Alcohol does not count in this particular discussion because it is an anesthetic. Marijuana and drinking are two entirely different subjects.
What horse crap.

No, marijuana and drinking are not two entirely different subjects, and that, in a nutshell, shows you have no clue what you're talking about.

Then you tell me exactly how you can compare alcohol, an anesthetic with marijuana. If they were the SAME subject, you should have no trouble explaining the similarities.

I will be waiting patiently.

Then you tell me exactly how you can compare alcohol, an anesthetic with marijuana. If they were the SAME subject, you should have no trouble explaining the similarities.

I will be waiting patiently.
In addition to having some value as a biologically desensitizing (numbing) anesthetic, the primary effect of alcohol is that of a neurologically inflammatory stimulant which is not only dangerously addictive to individuals who are biologically receptive, alcohol is well-known to promote violent aggression in some (ask any cop). While marijuana has no value as an anesthetic it probably is the most effective tranquilizer in existence, which is just one of the reasons why the pharmaceutical industry has actively lobbied to oppose its being legalized.

Forum List

Back