The Terrible Truth About Cannabis:...20-year Study...demolishes Claims That Smoking Pot Is Harmless

I never did dope in my life. Yes, I used to smoke and drink. Legal or illegal by government. As Christian, I say that all those things are illegal by God in The Bible.
One of the potheads participating on this thread tried to convince me that Jesus and the disciples used to get stoned. They just don't get it. Jesus offered abundant life, not chemical dependency. Christians understand that when you drink the water Jesus gives you never thirst again. Drugs can never offer this and ultimately only increase emptiness and desire.

All this to say, it isn't about what the Bible forbids or not, it's the fact that anyone seeking a chemical high doesn't understand the gospel to begin with.
you lying sack of shit....you mean the hypothetical question i asked you that you avoided because it would prove what a hypocrite you are?....religious person my ass....you are just another hypocrite trying pass yourself off as a follower of Christ.....

Yes, drug abuse is pretty much a Leftist thing. It's why your critical thinking process is stunted and you push for idiotic policies, unable to think things through. Venezuela is full of potheads and they elected a communist government and are now paying a hefty price as their entire economy crashed and they are starving in the streets. That's what potheads do.
you and tipsy are 2 of the most clueless people about drugs i have ever run into....instead of just talk why dont you prove what you are saying?.....
marijuana-map.jpg
so who compiled this?.....out here in conservative orange county i used to get high with more conservative people than liberal.....we used to buy our pot from a pretty religious conservative guy.....yea he used to like to relax and shoot the shit,but he had some nice stuff.....there are a lot of people out here who are not liberal,who smoke pot and drink....
Let me introduce myself. I grew up Christian, both Catholic and Evangelical. I served in ministries, attended countless bible studies and hung out in youth groups instead of with the druggies. My father is a pastor of a Pentecostal church and the whole family participated. My experience and intimate familiarity with evangelical Christianity is second to none.

Drug use is absolutely at variance with our culture. We view it as contrary to dependence on the saving grace of Jesus Christ to fill ALL our needs. We get high by worshipping the Most High at Power Point contemporary worship events, not chemicals. We give testimony about how Jesus saved us FROM drugs, alcohol, and an empty, meaningless life. Those that continue using drugs find no acquiescence, approval, or accepance.

So no, your "religious conservative guy" by no means represents a comingling of the drug culture with evangelical Christian culture. You are absolutely WRONG on that.
what a crock of shit....religious people are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet,and that includes you,i have read enough of your posts to know that....so a question....i asked another "religious" person in another thread here on pot and she went on about Jesus this and what he would do,BUT she kept avoiding this question.....if it was known that Jesus and the apostles relaxed smoking pot,what would your opinion of him and pot be?....

Nevertheless, simply conjuring up such lunacy is a major gaffe.

The Bible addresses drugs and pot in the Commandments. Thou shalt put no other Gods before me.

I got that from a Christian drug counselor.

you and tipsy are 2 of the most clueless people about drugs i have ever run into....instead of just talk why dont you prove what you are saying?.....
marijuana-map.jpg
so who compiled this?.....out here in conservative orange county i used to get high with more conservative people than liberal.....we used to buy our pot from a pretty religious conservative guy.....yea he used to like to relax and shoot the shit,but he had some nice stuff.....there are a lot of people out here who are not liberal,who smoke pot and drink....
Let me introduce myself. I grew up Christian, both Catholic and Evangelical. I served in ministries, attended countless bible studies and hung out in youth groups instead of with the druggies. My father is a pastor of a Pentecostal church and the whole family participated. My experience and intimate familiarity with evangelical Christianity is second to none.

Drug use is absolutely at variance with our culture. We view it as contrary to dependence on the saving grace of Jesus Christ to fill ALL our needs. We get high by worshipping the Most High at Power Point contemporary worship events, not chemicals. We give testimony about how Jesus saved us FROM drugs, alcohol, and an empty, meaningless life. Those that continue using drugs find no acquiescence, approval, or accepance.

So no, your "religious conservative guy" by no means represents a comingling of the drug culture with evangelical Christian culture. You are absolutely WRONG on that.
what a crock of shit....religious people are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet,and that includes you,i have read enough of your posts to know that....so a question....i asked another "religious" person in another thread here on pot and she went on about Jesus this and what he would do,BUT she kept avoiding this question.....if it was known that Jesus and the apostles relaxed smoking pot,what would your opinion of him and pot be?....

why is it lunacy?.....no one knows what Jesus did in his "spare" time....unless you know something no one else does enlighten us.....

why is it lunacy?.....no one knows what Jesus did in his "spare" time....unless you know something no one else does enlighten us.....
Nobody knows what Jesus did in his down time so he must have been getting baked.

So stupid only a pothead could come up with it.

I never did dope in my life. Yes, I used to smoke and drink. Legal or illegal by government. As Christian, I say that all those things are illegal by God in The Bible.
One of the potheads participating on this thread tried to convince me that Jesus and the disciples used to get stoned. They just don't get it. Jesus offered abundant life, not chemical dependency. Christians understand that when you drink the water Jesus gives you never thirst again. Drugs can never offer this and ultimately only increase emptiness and desire.

All this to say, it isn't about what the Bible forbids or not, it's the fact that anyone seeking a chemical high doesn't understand the gospel to begin with.
you lying sack of shit....you mean the hypothetical question i asked you that you avoided because it would prove what a hypocrite you are?....religious person my ass....you are just another hypocrite trying pass yourself off as a follower of Christ.....
I gave up alcohol for Jesus Sake. You dope heads dare justifying your vile sins that God hates. Dope heads and drinkers will burn in Hell.

Nobody knows what Jesus did in his down time so he must have been getting baked.

so care to answer my question i asked or will that confirm you being a hypocrite?....

I gave up alcohol for Jesus Sake. You dope heads dare justifying your vile sins that God hates. Dope heads and drinkers will burn in Hell.
oh another one.....and you will be right there burning with me asswipe.....because you are undoubtedly just as big of a hypocrite as your boyfriend mickey is...

so care to answer my question i asked or will that confirm you being a hypocrite?....
If your tactic is now goading I'll just ignore you. I'm not the drug addict, you are. And I have nothing to explain to you.

He communed with the loons on placid lake. :woohoo:

Bible Gateway passage: Mark 4:35-41 - New International Version

If your tactic is now goading I'll just ignore you. I'm not the drug addict, you are. And I have nothing to explain to you.
of course you dont.....most hypocrites feel the same way....run off now like the little pussy you are....

Rethink Whitney Houston. She drowned with high doses of cocaine in her system and had used marijuana before her death.

I was there, at the Beverly Hilton the day she died. I saw her that day, several times. I knew that woman was going to die that day when I saw her at 9am.

Her daughter was so high on marijuana she could not attend her own mother's funeral. It was only two years later that Bobbie died of her own drug use.
oh she smoked some pot....what other drugs was she doing?.....how about Xanax combined with Flexeril along with that Coke.....
And booze, I think.

Rethink Whitney Houston. She drowned with high doses of cocaine in her system and had used marijuana before her death.

I was there, at the Beverly Hilton the day she died. I saw her that day, several times. I knew that woman was going to die that day when I saw her at 9am.

Her daughter was so high on marijuana she could not attend her own mother's funeral. It was only two years later that Bobbie died of her own drug use.
Truly sad. That woman was a bright shining light and turned to drugs after losing that beautiful voice. That's when she really died.
The drug use caused her to lose her voice. Addicts will point to some other drug something else. It will never be their chosen drug.

That's what true addiction is. Always fastening on something else. The coke freaks say it wasn't coke, it was the alcohol. Alcoholics will refuse to believe it was booze. That's part of what makes addiction so hard to treat. A pothead will claim that you can't possibly call them an addict when you continue to have a snickers bar.

It isn't pot, cocaine, meth or pcp. Eventually it's the nature of addiction itself.
Are you sure about that? Many singers, especially women, lose their singing ability over time. Sandi Patty still sings but she can't hit those high notes she used to. For some it can be very devastating if their whole life is built on that talent.
All singers lose range with age. (Offhand, Billy Joel hasn't been able to sing Innocent Man in the original key in 15 years.)

Last edited:

Truly sad. That woman was a bright shining light and turned to drugs after losing that beautiful voice. That's when she really died.
The drug use caused her to lose her voice. Addicts will point to some other drug something else. It will never be their chosen drug.

That's what true addiction is. Always fastening on something else. The coke freaks say it wasn't coke, it was the alcohol. Alcoholics will refuse to believe it was booze. That's part of what makes addiction so hard to treat. A pothead will claim that you can't possibly call them an addict when you continue to have a snickers bar.

It isn't pot, cocaine, meth or pcp. Eventually it's the nature of addiction itself.
Are you sure about that? Many singers, especially women, lose their singing ability over time. Sandi Patty still sings but she can't hit those high notes she used to. For some it can be very devastating if their whole life is built on that talent.
All singers lose range with age. (Offhand, Billy Joel hasn't been able to sing Innocent Man in the original key in 15 years.)
It wasn't a loss of range. Poor Whitney Houston could barely speak. Her voice didn't have a loss of range, it was gone.

It wasn't a loss of range. Poor Whitney Houston could barely speak. Her voice didn't have a loss of range, it was gone.
All singers experience this. Do you think Michael Bolton can hit those same high notes? Do you think Mariah Carey could sing "Emotions" today? It happens with age, regardless of drug use or lack of it.

Forum List

Back