The Terrible Truth About Cannabis:...20-year Study...demolishes Claims That Smoking Pot Is Harmless

Only pot brains would think it's a good idea to poison children's food.

https://www.google.com/amp/pittsbur...french-fries/amp/?client=ms-android-sprint-us

The more potheads there are, the harder it will be to protect yourself and your children from intentional poisonings like this.
Sorry old bliff, but in my book, kids are off limits on drugs, pot, booze and sexual deviance...I do turn them on to education and life experiences...
How many millions of people are there in the country aren't you.

Potheads believe that poisoning children's food is acceptable. Otherwise, they would not have done it.
I know of only rare occurrences...
Then you haven't been paying attention. Children have been rushed to emergency rooms because they ate candy and other foods they thought was harmless and it was laced with pot. As this industry expands, more kids will fall victim to it because you potheads can't resist turning pot into sweets that any kid will be attracted to.

Just seemed like the right place to put this.................

B4NEq0CCAAAahXe.jpg
They all started on pot, dumbass

https://www.google.com/amp/pittsbur...french-fries/amp/?client=ms-android-sprint-us

The more potheads there are, the harder it will be to protect yourself and your children from intentional poisonings like this.
Sorry old bliff, but in my book, kids are off limits on drugs, pot, booze and sexual deviance...I do turn them on to education and life experiences...

Potheads believe that poisoning children's food is acceptable. Otherwise, they would not have done it.
Then you haven't been paying attention. Children have been rushed to emergency rooms because they ate candy and other foods they thought was harmless and it was laced with pot. As this industry expands, more kids will fall victim to it because you potheads can't resist turning pot into sweets that any kid will be attracted to.
I never do, and educate my kids on all drugs and alcohol at a young age, none of them are abusive users of alcohhol, nor do they do drugs or smoke pot..They have jobs and careers...

Worse.

It's giving pot to kids deliberately imagining you are giving them a good time.

Very few cultures engage in teetotaling behavior. Pot is nowhere near as addictive as sugar, caffeine, alcohol or cigarettes.
Mentally ill people who become *addicted* are just self medicating. Weed doesn't cause mental illness. But mentally ill people may love pot.
I think we have the right to imbibe as we please, it's nobody's business and it's our choice if we choose to do so. I could care less if people want to smoke weed or drink, as long as they don't get in my face and act stupid.

And there is no behavior, activity, intoxicant or food that doesn't "alter brain chemistry" or change our brain patterns. Prayer alters brain chemistry. Music and reading alter brain chemistry. Sex alters brain chemistry. So what...
Silly thinking that potheads will just do this in the privacy of their home, adult potheads with no kids around....yeah right. Silly thinking they will stay home until it's all out of their system (about 30 days) and you won't have to deal with them at all.

The truth is, the more people smoke pot, the more "in your face" it will be. Pot culture grows like a cancer until you're bumping into potheads everywhere, on the road with your kids walking home from school, driving big rigs, operating construction equipment, shooting guns, etc.

Drug abuse doesn't happen in a vacuum.

B4NEq0CCAAAahXe.jpg
I started on tobacco, went to beer and then smoked pot....so it must have been tobacco that was or is a gateway drug..

I smoked my first cigarette on the patio when I was seven or eight years old. I did not smoke another cigarette until I joined the Air Force. What does that tell you?

B4NEq0CCAAAahXe.jpg
I started on tobacco, went to beer and then smoked pot....so it must have been tobacco that was or is a gateway drug..

I smoked my first cigarette on the patio when I was seven or eight years old. I did not smoke another cigarette until I joined the Air Force. What does that tell you?
You never chewed tobacco...

B4NEq0CCAAAahXe.jpg

While we marched in Basic, I saw a few guys that chewed, and I wanted to. I tried it a few times but couldn't hack it. :lol:

B4NEq0CCAAAahXe.jpg

While we marched in Basic, I saw a few guys that chewed, and I wanted to. I tried it a few times but couldn't hack it. :lol:
In basic where I was a, there was no chewing tobacco or smoking,,Ft. Jackson, SC..

In basic where I was a, there was no chewing tobacco or smoking,,Ft. Jackson, SC..

I assume you were in the Army. DI's are more strict than the TI's. If you know what I mean.

Who else but the Army would train in a fort. :laugh:

I assume you were in the Army. DI's are more strict than the TI's. If you know what I mean.

Till the Indians burn them down...

Are you insulting us Army soldiers? Every Army base is a "fort" and many air force bases exist only BECAUSE of Army bases. There would be no Pope AFB if it wasn't for Ft. Bragg and the world renowned 82nd Airborne Rangers division. You probably had a job because of the Army so have some respect.

here we go again....the big tough internet old woman who cant get around without a walker....
You have pictures of me and my walker. Please post them. Or put the bong down you are hallucinating.
well at least you admit you have one......and you dont hallucinate with pot...but then you would not know anything outside of what you learned from reefer madness...
The INH lists pot as an hallucinogen using science and studies. Potheads deny it's an hallucinogen using denial and wishful thinking.
they deny it because it doesnt make you hallucinate....
I'll stick with science, not loser pothead opinions.

experience trumps anti-pot views....you would know this if your prejudices were not in the way....

It's all dangerous so get rid of it all.

We're on the same page, friend.
There is absolutely nothing dangerous about marijuana. Nothing.
Wrong. It's the most dangerous drug of all. It doesn't cause anyone to black out like alcohol. It doesn't make someone feel invincible so they fight the police and get shot like PCP. It doesn't rot someone's mouth out from the inside like meth. It doesn't hook anyone into an overpowering addiction sending them into a deathward spiral like heroine.

What it does is far more insidious.

Pot deceives the user into thinking they're ok when they're not. Their perceptions and reflexes are slowed but imperceptibly. Their thought process becomes increasingly clouded. That's truck drivers, heavy equipment operators, surgeons, teachers, firemen, paramedics, etc. all half baked thinking they're operating at 100%. They lose ambition and their school grades drop from straight A's to D's and F's. It destroys lives much more slowly, until the appeal wears off and the user, so used to self medicating, looks elsewhere for a bigger high. It's an addictive hallucinogen that's a gateway drug to far more dangerous narcotics.

It's more dangerous than all the rest combined.
oh geezus........oh and by the way so you ignored the question i asked earlier about Jesus....i wonder why?....

Are you saying that our current state of failed banana Republic is because of marijuana use?

Quite possibly you are correct,
MikeK, I have known a lot of addicts in my time. I've known addicts that would slit open a dead body to get the rubbers in the gut, I've seen parents selling their kids for one more hit, but I have never seen an addict that is as strong in the addiction as you are. Really. Do you ever listen to yourself? You cling to your need like it's your only lifeline in a hurricaine.
i like how you use hard drugs for your examples....cant find anyone doing that for pot?...

Forum List

Back