The terrorist are winning

Hello again, dilloduck,

It seems you are one of those dummies who believes that a person who voted for Obama is analogous to a person who sucks the President's cock.

Sorry. My name is not Monica.

How about you and I come together ( not literally ) and oppose the Patriot Act together.

Yes?

We have no power. We can gripe about it but that's really whining in disguise.

Which is why.........I will end up victorious. Winners do not quit.

using that "police action" plan again ?

IF we have to give up our privacy and freedoms they are winning. I would rather be free then worry about the fear of what might happen. If it is going to happen it will...

Nonsense.

No one is being compelled “to give up [his] privacy and freedoms.”

Government is always seeking greater power and authority, these NSA/FISA policies are nothing new. And because it’s the nature of government to constantly probe the Constitutional edifice for weaknesses to exploit, citizens need to be ever vigilant to challenge perceived governmental excess in court.

Through judicial review a balance will be realized between individual liberty and what actions are appropriate for the government to take in the context of National security.

The people have both a right to be free from government excess and to be free from potential acts of terror. It is naïve and unrealistic to believe otherwise.

IF we have to give up our privacy and freedoms they are winning. I would rather be free then worry about the fear of what might happen. If it is going to happen it will...

Nonsense.

Government is always seeking greater power and authority, these NSA/FISA policies are nothing new. And because it’s the nature of government to constantly probe the Constitutional edifice for weaknesses to exploit, citizens need to be ever vigilant to challenge perceived governmental excess in court.

Through judicial review a balance will be realized between individual liberty and what actions are appropriate for the government to take in the context of National security.

The people have both a right to be free from government excess and to be free from potential acts of terror. It is naïve and unrealistic to believe otherwise.

Our privacy has been taken away--who are you kidding? :cuckoo:

Duh. The terrorist won when Bush used the words "Crusade" and "War on Terror". 9-11 was a criminal act, not in league with Pearl Harbor. We had the civilized world in our corner until we invaded Iraq on a false premise.

Yeah, I know - Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush.

Hello again, dilloduck,

It seems you are one of those dummies who believes that a person who voted for Obama is analogous to a person who sucks the President's cock.

Sorry. My name is not Monica.

How about you and I come together ( not literally ) and oppose the Patriot Act together.

Yes?

We have no power. We can gripe about it but that's really whining in disguise.

Which is why.........I will end up victorious. Winners do not quit.

Correct.

No one should ‘give up’ or ‘quit.’

Whining about how ‘we have no power’ and refusing to challenge the government in court is how the terrorists actually win.

I care. I lead a life that would get me jailed if nutters were to have their way.

Stay the fuck out of my business, please.
Well if you feel your activities could get you jailed, then I can understand why privacy would be so important to you. I realize that privacy for some people is very important, but I don't think it's that important to most people or there would be a lot more outrage from the public.

We live an age of information in which there is no way to stop government agencies, businesses, and individuals from collecting vast amounts of information about each of us. It is not collecting that is so important; it's how information is used that's important.

Please. Do not misunderstand. My activities would not get me jailed now. But if a nutcase like Rick Santorum had his way....I'd be a gonner.

I prefer that my communications be private. For that reason.
If you use the Internet extensively, there is no way to guarantee that your information will be private. All that's needed is the knowledge of how to correlate the information that already exist in databases on the Net.

Nonsense.

You're the ones whose nuts. All of your beliefs have been learned from AM Radio and Fox 'News'. It's easy to tell 'cause you're just like Lovebears - a parrot.

Nonsense.

You're the ones whose nuts. All of your beliefs have been learned from AM Radio and Fox 'News'. It's easy to tell 'cause you're just like Lovebears - a parrot.

carry on--pretend everything is peachy:eusa_hand:

Duh. The terrorist won when Bush used the words "Crusade" and "War on Terror". 9-11 was a criminal act, not in league with Pearl Harbor. We had the civilized world in our corner until we invaded Iraq on a false premise.

‘Axis of Evil’ did not help much, either – in addition to being fundamentally moronic.

‘Axis of Evil’ did not help much, either – in addition to being fundamentally moronic.

Barry will handle it---no sweat. We just need to be understanding and tolerant ( and spy on everyone )

Excellent. Now, the next time we are attacked....kindly refrain from pointing fingers at those in charge because they were not aware of the attack.

You have finally come over to the liberal point of view on this. Lets unite on this point and force our elected officials to repeal the Patriot Act immediately.

By the way......I will be able to take your words more seriously is you simply put a "s" at the end of terrorist......when referring to the plural "terrorists". Thanks.

That's cool, now you kids cut the stupid "Bush ignored the warnings" bullshit.

The Republcan Party is doomed to failure if they continue to court a base which is defined by lovebears and dilloduck.

The Republcan Party is doomed to failure if they continue to court a base which is defined by lovebears and dilloduck.

Right...and the Left is destined to win with paople like Franco, Ravi, and truthmatters.

Dumbshit.

Well if you feel your activities could get you jailed, then I can understand why privacy would be so important to you. I realize that privacy for some people is very important, but I don't think it's that important to most people or there would be a lot more outrage from the public.

We live an age of information in which there is no way to stop government agencies, businesses, and individuals from collecting vast amounts of information about each of us. It is not collecting that is so important; it's how information is used that's important.

Please. Do not misunderstand. My activities would not get me jailed now. But if a nutcase like Rick Santorum had his way....I'd be a gonner.

I prefer that my communications be private. For that reason.
If you use the Internet extensively, there is no way to guarantee that your information will be private. All that's needed is the knowledge of how to correlate the information that already exist in databases on the Net.

Again....I am quite sure that the current administration does not care about my online communications. But...things change. Lets keep our shit private, shall we?

Honey, they won when I gave up my bottle of shampoo to the TSA at O'Hare in 2006.
Oh hell they won when Manhattan shut down for six months after 9/11.

Forum List

Back