The Theme for the 2024 Kamala Harris Campaign: You Can't Say That!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Here, a Republicans strategist is told by CNN's guest Democrat operative, and the Democrat operative host, that it is wrong to call a black woman "incompetent." Then Van Jones joins in. You cannot say anything negative about a black woman without being accused of racism.

It doesnt' matter that he says the entire Biden administration is incompetent, and that it is the voters who think so.

Nope.

You can't say that!

Sorry, it's one of those annoying hosted clips, but I wanted you to see the exchange.

Here, a Republicans strategist is told by CNN's guest Democrat operative, and the Democrat operative host, that it is wrong to call a black woman "incompetent." Then Van Jones joins in. You cannot say anything negative about a black woman without being accused of racism.

It doesnt' matter that he says the entire Biden administration is incompetent, and that it is the voters who think so.

Nope.

You can't say that!

Sorry, it's one of those annoying hosted clips, but I wanted you to see the exchange.

Nobody has said that you can't say anything negative.

Nope.

You can't say that!

does the strategist have facts and evidence to back up his claim

no

then, yeah, you will be challenged and told to shut up

kamala2-750x750.jpg

Forum List

Back