The Thing Feared Most About Trump...

Say what you will about Donald Trump. The man is a successful business tycoon, everyone recognizes his name and he has made (and lost) fortunes through the years with his business acumen. He is a brash, plain-spoken, often bombastic speaker who doesn't care about what is politically correct. He is not beholden to either political party or any special interest aside from his own self interests. He certainly delivers enough caustic rhetoric for his enemies to feed on and they do... much to their chagrin, it generally tallies up to stronger poll numbers for him when they complain. But that's not the thing they fear most about Trump. None of it is.

The thing feared most about Trump from political strategists of every party, regardless of the candidate they may support, is that he is an anomaly. An unknown quantity. There is absolutely NO political history there. We simply do not know how many actual votes on ballots Trump can obtain. With any other candidate, there are some voting statistics and data to look at. You can analyze what went wrong or right in their campaign, find out how the voters felt about things or what influenced their vote... with Trump we have nothing.

Polls can be very unreliable and misleading. Most political analysts put more stock into where the money is at... who is best at fundraising? However, again with Trump, we simply have an unknown variable. He is funding his own campaign. So there is no voting data and no fundraising data. What Trump can ultimately do is unpredictable, even by the most astute political analyst.

His campaign appearances are off the charts in terms of numbers. No candidate in history has ever produced the kinds of numbers he is generating on a regular basis. Does this mean anything? We don't know. Could Trump bring something to the table that we simply cannot factor? This is the question on every political strategist's mind. We won't know until the votes start coming in and we can look at real numbers of real votes on real ballots. Until then, Trump is a giant question mark. This is what his adversaries fear the most... the great unknown.
It's what is supporters fear most also....can he beat Hillary? I'm prepared to wait to see what kind of a leader he will be...I am not prepared for him to lose to slick willies squeeze.

You voted for Obama, didn't you?
You're not asking me are you? If you are you get six katyushas.

Yeah, I am asking you. Perhaps my memory is faulty, but my recollection is that all you do in here is attack Republicans.
Then check into the Alzheimer's unit ASAP.
Why exactly?

Come back when you graduate from middle school grade insults, sonny. You're running with the big dawgs now, not your little leftist loon friends

I'm not running with anybody. I'm just wondering if you're at the stage of nominating Trump for sainthood yet. I mean, we all know he really cares for you. No, he does. Really...

Perhaps if you would stop trying to show how superior you think you are and actually read the thread you would see I am not 100% behind Trump. No? Get up to speed and get back to me

Obama had lots of plans and promises, closing Gitmo, winning over the Muslims with his charm, "Hope and Change", blah blah blah. How'd that work out? The problem was we didn't know the man. And when we found out it was "Holy Shit, we're screwed". With Trump we know we're getting a world class negotiator and a true American. Foreign leaders will FEAR and RESPECT him which is crucial. They all think Obama is a Gay coward. I'm through with Nice and PC. That means nothing in a leader.

You got a reasonable president with Obama. He is universally liked around the world, has the economy in a much better position than it was when he took over, and has more or less gotten you out of the ME, although I think there is still more work to do there.

I never thought there would ever be another leader in the US that the rest of the world looks upon as a laughing stock and have zero respect for after Dumbya. Then in walk Donald Trump. He is universally disliked and has zero respect around the world. Trust me, as somebody who doesn't live in the US, we certainly don't respect him, and fear him? Laughable....He's a bona fide idiot.
Who are you referring to?

Gotta be French...a fucking elitist.

Don't mistake rational, intelligent thought for elistism. I know for dumb-as-a-post neocon whackjobs, anybody with an IQ over 70 is a threat. You're the kind of person that laughs at education, believes global warming is some sort of scientific conspiracy theory to gain funding, and that Donald Trump will make a good president. What do you do for an encore? Think all Hispanics are illegal immigrants?

Come back when you graduate from middle school grade insults, sonny. You're running with the big dawgs now, not your little leftist loon friends

I'm not running with anybody. I'm just wondering if you're at the stage of nominating Trump for sainthood yet. I mean, we all know he really cares for you. No, he does. Really...
He's the best candidate got it?

[

Perhaps if you would stop trying to show how superior you think you are and actually read the thread you would see I am not 100% behind Trump. No? Get up to speed and get back to me

You make it so easy though.

Hey, you're the one who said I was on another planet after my first post on this thread. How else was I supposed to take your post? I don't do ESP...

It's what is supporters fear most also....can he beat Hillary? I'm prepared to wait to see what kind of a leader he will be...I am not prepared for him to lose to slick willies squeeze.

Yeah, I am asking you. Perhaps my memory is faulty, but my recollection is that all you do in here is attack Republicans.
Why exactly?
It must be brain dead nite on this board...

Don't mistake rational, intelligent thought for elistism. I know for dumb-as-a-post neocon whackjobs, anybody with an IQ over 70 is a threat. You're the kind of person that laughs at education, believes global warming is some sort of scientific conspiracy theory to gain funding, and that Donald Trump will make a good president. What do you do for an encore? Think all Hispanics are illegal immigrants?

There ya go projecting again...you'll soon learn that is a fatal error

Mr. Speaker, honorable members of the Supreme Court, members of the Senate and House of Representatives, honored guests, ladies and gentlemen, may I present the President and Vice-President of the United States:

ourguys.png

[

You make it so easy though.

Hey, you're the one who said I was on another planet after my first post on this thread. How else was I supposed to take your post? I don't do ESP...

You might actually read the thread? You're far too easy and I'm getting bored with your obvious ignorance, child

He's the best candidate got it?[/QUOTE]

He's not even in the top five. Cruz, Rubio, Bush, Christie, Carson, Huckerbee and Paul may all have various issues but have more smarts and would make infinitely better presidents than him (and that's not saying much). Christie would be the best of the lot IMO..

Why exactly?

Oh shush you "uneducated, redneck"

You're a fucking elitist...but I repeat myself. GFY, Frenchy.

Why exactly?
You should go get new batteries then.

He's the best candidate got it?

He's not even in the top five. Cruz, Rubio, Bush, Christie, Carson, Huckerbee and Paul may all have various issues but have more smarts and would make infinitely better presidents than him (and that's not saying much). Christie would be the best of the lot IMO..[/QUOTE]

Than he.

Obama had lots of plans and promises, closing Gitmo, winning over the Muslims with his charm, "Hope and Change", blah blah blah. How'd that work out? The problem was we didn't know the man. And when we found out it was "Holy Shit, we're screwed". With Trump we know we're getting a world class negotiator and a true American. Foreign leaders will FEAR and RESPECT him which is crucial. They all think Obama is a Gay coward. I'm through with Nice and PC. That means nothing in a leader.

You got a reasonable president with Obama. He is universally liked around the world, has the economy in a much better position than it was when he took over, and has more or less gotten you out of the ME, although I think there is still more work to do there.

I never thought there would ever be another leader in the US that the rest of the world looks upon as a laughing stock and have zero respect for after Dumbya. Then in walk Donald Trump. He is universally disliked and has zero respect around the world. Trust me, as somebody who doesn't live in the US, we certainly don't respect him, and fear him? Laughable....He's a bona fide idiot.
Who are you referring to?
?

Why exactly?
You should go get new batteries then.
What size you take? I guess one triple A?

Forum List

Back