🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Three GOP Candidates' Faiths, Should it Matter to You

Trump made a big deal about Carson being a Seventh Day Adventist, which doesn't matter at all.
It does matter to some people. Some voters care more about faith of a candidate than any other issue. Some don't. This thread is for those who care.

How more simple could this concept be? It's in the damned title "Should it matter to you"! Fer Crissakes..

According to every court who has addressed the issue, he is eligible.

But then again that wasn't the question in your OP.

Except THE Court; which will overturn those around...oh..*checks calendar*....September 2016...in an "emergency session"..dominated by liberal Justices antsy to see one of their own appointed in the next Administration.

LOL.....of course......of course......

stop listening to the voices in your head.

Except THE Court; which will overturn those around...oh..*checks calendar*....September 2016...in an "emergency session"..dominated by liberal Justices antsy to see one of their own appointed in the next Administration.

Why, are you afraid someone else, like GOP strategists, might hear them also? :popcorn:

Why, are you afraid someone else, like GOP strategists, might hear them also? :popcorn:

LOL.....since Trump has been talking up Cruz's 'eligibility' for over a year now- why would I be afraid of the GOP hearing whatever bizarre nonsense is in your head?

Only left wing bigots would post an offensive rant about the religious affiliation of republican candidates. There is a lot of hatred out there on the left.

Only left wing bigots would post an offensive rant about the religious affiliation of republican candidates. There is a lot of hatred out there on the left.
What a stupid comment. And no you won't get any reflexive "anti-anti-Trump" votes out of your comment. I'm a moderate conservative. Read some of my posts about gay marriage if you think differently..

The candidates should answer to our political system.... not their religious affiliations.
It might matter to some voters. Hence the reason I posted the thread. Are you going to tell voters that it's illegal for them to vote with their faith? (That'll be next after throwing Kim Davis in jail...)

the constitution specifically prohibits a religious litmus test for office.

what your private religious beliefs are....should be your religious beliefs, not my political system

Nobody's ever proposed otherwise Jillian... and for the record, there is no litmus test to ensure one is devoid of any religious beliefs.

Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz: Southern Baptist. Also: Canadian by birth, renounced May 2014 and ineligible to run for POTUS. Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Donald Trump (or Drumpf): Hedonism, near as one can tell: Donald Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Kasich: raised Catholic (admits it will be with him for life), currently Anglican (derived from Church of England). John Kasich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just as an aside, if the GOP wants more Hispanics and traditional values, which candidate would heal the brand and bring those back in?

I care what their policies are, not what God they worship, and Cruz is as natural born American as you are. Just like Obama would have been if he had been born in Kenya, like he claimed. What a dumb ass, who gets their country of birth wrong? But it was irrelevant anyway, his mother was American

The candidates should answer to our political system.... not their religious affiliations.
It might matter to some voters. Hence the reason I posted the thread. Are you going to tell voters that it's illegal for them to vote with their faith? (That'll be next after throwing Kim Davis in jail...)

what your private religious beliefs are....should be your religious beliefs, not my political system

Nobody's ever proposed otherwise Jillian... and for the record, there is no litmus test to ensure one is devoid of any religious beliefs.

Leftists worship government every bit as fervently as a Southern Baptist worship's Jesus

See, Soggy agrees with me. Some people do vote their faith...regardless of anyone's wishes that they do not. In fact, when one enters the voting booth one is probably most close to their faith because they know at that moment they have the most potential in their lives to affect the spiritual direction of their country. If you think that doesn't matter to faith-based voters, think again..

...especially now in these extremely rocky and decisive times when faith is being sued and jailed for its beliefs...

I think that Silhouette is very offensive and certainly a bigot but where is the 'offensive rant about religious affiliation of republican candidates' specifically- here is her quote

Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz: Southern Baptist. Also: Canadian by birth, renounced May 2014 and ineligible to run for POTUS. Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Donald Trump (or Drumpf): Hedonism, near as one can tell: Donald Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Kasich: raised Catholic (admits it will be with him for life), currently Anglican (derived from Church of England). John Kasich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just as an aside, if the GOP wants more Hispanics and traditional values, which candidate would heal the brand and bring those back in?

What part do you find offensive- or 'hatred'- exactly?

And where are you when Silhouette posts her usual Conservative anti-gay rants?

Leftists worship government every bit as fervently as a Southern Baptist worship's Jesus

Just like you worship Hitler every bit as fervently as Leftists worship government.

Just like Obama would have been if he had been born in Kenya, like he claimed.

How can we tell when Kaz lies?

Well when he posts.

President Obama never claimed he was born in Kenya.

The COTUS certainly does not prohibit voters from considering religion when voting, which is obviously what the OP was getting at, your twisting aside.

The COTUS certainly does not prohibit voters from considering religion when voting, which is obviously what the OP was getting at, your twisting aside.

I'm good if we get rid of the socons who worship God and the leftists like Jillian who worship Obama and the Democrat party and the rest of us can decide. That would be a huge improvement over what we have now

Just like you worship Hitler every bit as fervently as Leftists worship government.

Who mentioned Hitler, besides you?

Forum List

Back