The three major religions believe God is a bigot

and the MUSLIM murderers just keep murdering Penelope , they probably killed a few Christians or Jews , Yazidis today as a matter of fact over in the middle east where they have been murdering people for Allah for centuries !!

Muslims as a group are in the news all the time and much of what they do in the world is murder , violence and subjugation Hangover . You must be thinking like mrobama and going back in history hundreds of years to come up with stories of Jews and Christians causing mayhem ehh ?? Course Muslims are currently working their violence 'today' same as they have done for the last 1400 years Hangover !!

Who bombed Iraq not so long ago killing over 300,000 in the original bombings? To them the usa are the terrorists. Clinton bombed Iraq everytime the Monica Lewinsky situation was making headlines to advert attention--then the Usa went back and bombed and killed more in Iraq for WMD that were not there--oil was though. The Usa are the terrorist over there to them--they are correct.
The American Indians probably felt the same way.
Satan has 99% 2Cor 4:4-- 99% of all Christianity--isn't. Its an illusion.

The Jews believe that they are the chosen race. The Christians believe that they are the chosen religion, and only they get to go to heaven. The Muslims believe that they are the only ones that aren't infidels, and everyone else deserves to die.

Religions justify their bigotry by claiming that God is a bigot for their religion. Pretty stupid, huh.

Muslims as a group are in the news all the time and much of what they do in the world is murder , violence and subjugation Hangover . You must be thinking like mrobama and going back in history hundreds of years to come up with stories of Jews and Christians causing mayhem ehh ?? Course Muslims are currently working their violence 'today' same as they have done for the last 1400 years Hangover !!

there you go Luddley , Free to Believe but no freedom to do indiscriminate murder that we see Muslims doing everyday in various parts of the world !!

and the MUSLIM murderers just keep murdering Penelope , they probably killed a few Christians or Jews , Yazidis today as a matter of fact over in the middle east where they have been murdering people for Allah for centuries !!

The fact that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is a true holy and heavenly prophet of God Almighty, is known to all. Learn about the Night Journey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

The first act of giving your love to God Almighty is to accept that His beloved, Muhammad, is His blessed prophet. Without that, you are not pleasing God Almighty in anything. So anyone who does not believe in the prophethood of Muhammad is an unbeliever, an infidel, and as God Almighty Himself says in the Qur'an, "the worst of creation"; because nothing in creation rebels against God Almighty, except man.

As to Muslims who commit murders, that's understandable because Islam is not easy to understand. It is difficult. I don't know how it is in the US, but in French speaking countries, generally, only 1 or 2 students (in high school and before high school) get the maximum grades in mathematics, while many don't reach the medium grade. If you want to know about mathematics, you know it from the books, not from the students because most students don't understand it and do all kinds of wrong things, absolutely senseless.

This is exactly the case about Islam. So Islam is not falty in anything, it is absolutely heavenly and perfect. But the Muslims can not understand it, obviously, and make all kinds of wrong things. Then on top of it, they also like to lie about Islam, which make the wrong things much wronger.

The Jews believe that they are the chosen race. The Christians believe that they are the chosen religion, and only they get to go to heaven. The Muslims believe that they are the only ones that aren't infidels, and everyone else deserves to die.

Religions justify their bigotry by claiming that God is a bigot for their religion. Pretty stupid, huh.

there you go Luddley , Free to Believe but no freedom to do indiscriminate murder that we see Muslims doing everyday in various parts of the world !!

The fact that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is a true holy and heavenly prophet of God Almighty, is known to all. Learn about the Night Journey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

The first act of giving your love to God Almighty is to accept that His beloved, Muhammad, is His blessed prophet. Without that, you are not pleasing God Almighty in anything. So anyone who does not believe in the prophethood of Muhammad is an unbeliever, an infidel, and as God Almighty Himself says in the Qur'an, "the worst of creation"; because nothing in creation rebels against God Almighty, except man.
Insert Jesus for Muhammad, and the bible for the Koran, and poof....you're a Christian!
Here's a clue....This is the 21st century, not the dark ages.

Good morning , hey , I think that the 3 people that posted the last 4 posts , 25 to number 29 are all still drunk . ANYWAY , as far as murder the world can see muslims in action in the middle east areas like Iraq , Syria , yemen , and other places . You can even see muslims at work in some western nations like france at the Charlie hebdo massacre . Anyway you posters oughta sober up !

morning KGW47 , I see that you claim upstate N.Y. as your location . Are you anywhere near 'islamberg' New York ??

Good morning , hey , I think that the 3 people that posted the last 4 posts , 25 to number 29 are all still drunk . ANYWAY , as far as murder the world can see muslims in action in the middle east areas like Iraq , Syria , yemen , and other places . You can even see muslims at work in some western nations like france at the Charlie hebdo massacre . Anyway you posters oughta sober up !
The holier than thou has awaken....

[Insert Jesus for Muhammad, and the bible for the Koran, and poof....you're a Christian!
Here's a clue....This is the 21st century, not the dark ages.

The Qur'an knows no dark ages and so does Islam. It is the 21st century that has yet to catch up to Islam. Islam says to greet people saying peace be unto you. Islam, through the Qur'an taught that the earth was round and the Big Bang, in the 7th century. It is way ahead of the 21st century. Mankind desperately needs Islam.

You are speaking as someone who did not read a word I said, and then claims it comes as a response to my post. There is no use to it.

you sound crazy to me MUSLIM , you might be a nice guy but I see nothing that made any sense in your postings . I claim nothing other then the facts that i see in the world today . Muslims are slaughtering kufir and non muslims and you want to talk about a round earth and the big bang as if that has anything to do muslims murdering people in 2015 .

oh c'mon Hangover . I mean your screen name is 'hangover' so I figure that you might be 'hungover' !! You sensitive today or what ??

you sound crazy to me MUSLIM , you might be a nice guy but I see nothing that made any sense in your postings . I claim nothing other then the facts that i see in the world today . Muslims are slaughtering kufir and non muslims and you want to talk about a round earth and the big bang as if that has anything to do muslims murdering people in 2015 .

muslim is parroting the standard Islamic partyline. I am not young now----but I was very young when I first began interacting with LOTS OF MUSLIMS-----
lets date that situation to a few years before 1970. My interaction was not superficial------I worked CLOSELY with muslims and socialized to some extent. for the past ---more than 40 years. The muslims with whom I have worked and socialized were----THE CREAM OF THE CROP of their countries---ie hot shot professionals. I was always INTERESTED in people from other lands and some of those guys mistook my interest for -----REAL INTEREST in islam. (well------nope) but I got invited to visit mosques WAY back before they were under police surveillance. Now for the nitty gritty-----muslim children are taught that ISLAM is the MOSTEST OF THE MOSTEST IN ADVANCED SOCIETY-----it is almost confusing. The way muslims teach it-----muhummad invented sliced bread, freed the slaves,, INVENTED the concept of charity and UNIVERSITIES ----and running water and was at the forefront of medical research and all other disciplines of science. In reality it is damned barbaric and backward and never made a single contribution to the development of any branch of science. ----muslims did conquer and control highly developed people-----Hindus Zoroastrians, Jews, Christians-and others ----but did nothing on their own

Inosfar as the Bible is concerned, Jews ARE the chosen race.

2 For thou art a holy people unto HaShem thy G-d, and HaShem hath chosen thee to be His own treasure out of all peoples that are upon the face of the earth.
- Deuteronomy 14

Of course, given Jews wrote that, consider the source. :)

Islam ripped off much from Judaism, and a bit from Christianity, so when they assert infidels should die it's only because that's what it says in every Bible.

20 "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed.
- Exodus 22 NIV

13 That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death , whether small or great, whether man or woman.
- 2 Chronicles 15 KJV

Forum List

Back