The time has come to Disobey Democrats

Ya, but a midget doesn't count.

I didnt say I cracked you tiny man
View attachment 429403
Taz, Progs are much more down and dirty then Repubs. And it has worked for them. We have come to the point where boys are transgendering and then beating women in high school sports. Everything is becoming whacked. No society can endure this for a long period of time without repercussions. You will find that getting the ring of power and actually having it are two different things.

We are Paul Revere
My neighbor has the right to choose to be afraid.

If he is afraid that I unknowingly carry an illness, he has the right to be afraid of me. He has the right to stay away from me. But he does not have the right to control me, detain me, or deface me.

If he comes near me and I am ill, he may catch my illness. If he fears my illness he can stay away.

I will come to him if he needs me, even if he’s sick.

When we are well, I’ll eat with him in a restaurant, sit next to him in a theatre or wait in line with him at the grocery store. I’ll never force him to do anything against his will and I expect the same respect from him.

I accept the inherent risk of death in life. If I should inadvertently catch an illness from him, I will not hold him responsible. Even if I perish. This is how it’s always been, and it’s how it should always be.

If I am knowingly ill, I pledge to respect my neighbors and contain my illness as best I can while still providing for myself and my family. I cannot guarantee that I will not spread a pathogen, but I will be considerate.

I promise to never rob, murder, envy, vandalize or bear false witness against my neighbor.

Every single American needs to be Rosa Parks, refusing to obey every democrat edict
I am with you

Forum List

Back