The Title 42 mess in a nutshell

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
Title 42 is part of the US Code. It involves health.

The specific Part and section being contemplated is:

1. Title 42 - Public Health
  2. CHAPTER I - PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
  3. SUBCHAPTER F - QUARANTINE, INSPECTION, LICENSING
  4. PART 71 - FOREIGN QUARANTINE
  5. Subpart D - Health Measures at U.S. Ports: Communicable Diseases
  6. § 71.40 Suspension of the right to introduce and prohibition of the introduction of persons into the United States from designated foreign countries or places for public health purposes.
So, here’s the deal. President Trump made use of that section to impose restrictions on entry (because COVID had hit.) Technically, it wasn’t an “executive order.” It was a rule making decision by a part of the executive branch:

But Brandon no like it. So, he was going to let the order invoking that section of title 42 just expire.

The thing is: why would Brandon allow that order to expire? All it did was require that those trying to enter without proper visas be made to wait OUTSIDE of our borders (as a health measure). Does Brandon not consider COVID a health risk?

If he doesn’t, then why is he fighting to keep telling us to wear masks and get injections? Could it be that he hopes to make his student loan debt giveaway executive order viable [since it is also predicated on a national Emergency law (supposedly)]?

The U.S is being driven to poverty. This will end your Keynsian Welfare state which may be what some wealthy people want since your debt is so huge.

The U.S is being driven to poverty. This will end your Keynsian Welfare state which may be what some wealthy people want since your debt is so huge.

What do you suppose will happen in the USA when money for welfare benefits is drastically curtailed?
(Which I also strongly believe MUST occur due to the spiraling debt)

I think what happens depends on whether or not the Left achieves a significant level of gun confiscation before the cuts to welfare begin.

Title 42 is part of the US Code. It involves health.

The specific Part and section being contemplated is:

1. Title 42 - Public Health
  2. CHAPTER I - PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
  3. SUBCHAPTER F - QUARANTINE, INSPECTION, LICENSING
  4. PART 71 - FOREIGN QUARANTINE
  5. Subpart D - Health Measures at U.S. Ports: Communicable Diseases
  6. § 71.40 Suspension of the right to introduce and prohibition of the introduction of persons into the United States from designated foreign countries or places for public health purposes.
So, here’s the deal. President Trump made use of that section to impose restrictions on entry (because COVID had hit.) Technically, it wasn’t an “executive order.” It was a rule making decision by a part of the executive branch:

But Brandon no like it. So, he was going to let the order invoking that section of title 42 just expire.

The thing is: why would Brandon allow that order to expire? All it did was require that those trying to enter without proper visas be made to wait OUTSIDE of our borders (as a health measure). Does Brandon not consider COVID a health risk?

If he doesn’t, then why is he fighting to keep telling us to wear masks and get injections? Could it be that he hopes to make his student loan debt giveaway executive order viable [since it is also predicated on a national Emergency law (supposedly)]?

I dont know why the government would require us to get vaccination shots anymore when flying to certain third world countries. In the past this was largely done to prevent the bringing back of these diseases to the U.S. but apparently they have no more concern for communicable disease.

What do you suppose will happen in the USA when money for welfare benefits is drastically curtailed?

I think what happens depends on whether or not the Left achieves a significant level of gun confiscation before the cuts to welfare begin.

we will then have a much larger underclass due to the millions coming in now. All hell will break loose and we will once again see politicians playing stupid, and pointing a finger at someone else.

If that were to happen than logically the government will do as other despot institutions have done in human history. Reduce the population. The old and the sickly and the under educated that have no social value will be affected the most to start. Reductions in checks, medical, services will curtail many without a shot fired.

Forum List

Back