The Tolerant Left

Tell us more about #METOO and how more laws are needed to protect delicate women.

Right after you tell me why shallow, pedantic, and sophist arguments are all you're capable of doing here.

I’m enjoying you dim-witted morons posting your preposterous divination of the sexes.

Do you wear dresses because of this non compos mentis?

Why don't you just kill them like Islam does. Do not talk about intolerance as long as that religion exists. And at the end of your statement you resort to violence(punch), just like the Nazis and Islamists.

First of all, FUCK YOU.

Second of all, if you read any of my posts you'd know that I think all religion is stupid and pointless, they're all equally terrible, and anyone who has "faith" only does so because there are questions they are too lazy, stupid, ignorant, or afraid to answer.

Frankly, you are completely full of shit.

No you're the one full of shit here, trying to come up with straw men to use against me because you think I'll defend Islam. Well the fucking joke is on you because I think all religion is shameful, stupid, and pointless.

Nothing to do with the intolerance taught in both ideologies. Do you realize that what you think sometimes changes nothing?

I haven't done anything against a minority or a queer.

What does this have to do with you being a fucking imbecile? You could use some self-sufficiency. An efficient way to do that would be to shitcan your bullshit ideologies and get better ones.

But you on the other hand call me names like the little bitch, you are portraying, sorry dude, it's people like yourself that are the problem. In America, this is how stupid you people look.

You are a whiny little bitch. You don't even know what fucking words to use when you're trying to disparage people.
funny-pictures-dumpaday-375.jpg

Like I said you are the problem. Grow up, maybe you will become someone. Instead of sitting on here calling people names, when you get your ass smacked. Also smile, maybe it will help with your hate.

Yeah, that's why Trump won over Hillary? You're so full of Shit, liberalism is dying.

Trump won on a technicality but lost the popular vote. And not only lost, but lost by 3,000,000. That seems to indicate liberalism is alive and well and Conservatism is in its death throes. After all, you lost the popular vote.

Yeah, that's why Trump won over Hillary? You're so full of Shit, liberalism is dying.

Trump won on a technicality but lost the popular vote. And not only lost, but lost by 3,000,000. That seems to indicate liberalism is alive and well and Conservatism is in its death throes. After all, you lost the popular vote.
3 million illegal votes.

I’m enjoying you dim-witted morons posting your preposterous divination of the sexes.

Of course, no one is arguing that men and women are the same so in your rush to be a sophist you have to construct a straw man along the way. But like everything you do, it's rushed and sloppy and crumbles when subject to the slightest amount of scrutiny.

No, but it seems like you do and are reluctant to tell everyone because you've spent all these posts disparaging that which you are, but won't admit.

You need to seek help from a mental health professional. Your profile is that of the LV shooter, and we know how that turned out for everyone...

Of course, no one is arguing that men and women are the same so in your rush to be a sophist you have to construct a straw man along the way. But like everything you do, it's rushed and sloppy and crumbles when subject to the slightest amount of scrutiny.

No, but it seems like you do and are reluctant to tell everyone because you've spent all these posts disparaging that which you are, but won't admit.

You need to seek help from a mental health professional. Your profile is that of the LV shooter, and we know how that turned out for everyone...
The Weatherman is a millionaire/gambler? Cool.

Nothing to do with the intolerance taught in both ideologies. Do you realize that what you think sometimes changes nothing?

As I said, I think all religion is stupid, pointless, a scam, and suckers dumb people into forking over money to faith traffickers.

So you're barking up the wrong fucking tree here.

Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Catholocism, Hinduism...it's all fucking stupid and only those with lizard brains would think any of it makes any sense or has any validity.

I haven't done anything against a minority or a queer.

What does this have to do with you being a fucking imbecile? You could use some self-sufficiency. An efficient way to do that would be to shitcan your bullshit ideologies and get better ones.

But you on the other hand call me names like the little bitch, you are portraying, sorry dude, it's people like yourself that are the problem. In America, this is how stupid you people look.

You are a whiny little bitch. You don't even know what fucking words to use when you're trying to disparage people.
View attachment 179559
Like I said you are the problem. Grow up, maybe you will become someone. Instead of sitting on here calling people names, when you get your ass smacked. Also smile, maybe it will help with your hate.

This isn't a matter of grammar. This is a matter of ignorance. You didn't know the phrase was self-sufficient. You thought the phrase was self-efficient. Those two things aren't even close to the same meaning, so it's not a hapless mistake. It's a mistake borne of ignorance.

Own that shit.

The electoral college isn't a technicality. Read American history sometime, you might learn something. Also if it wasn't for new York and California she wouldn't have won the popular vote. You know California, the sanctuary state?

Do you unquestionably presuppose Americans have any consternation of what 3 counties in Taxifornia give carte blanche to?

As I said, I think all religion is stupid, pointless, a scam, and suckers dumb people into forking over money to faith traffickers.

Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Catholocism, Hinduism...it's all fucking stupid and only those with lizard brains would think any of it makes any sense or has any validity.
It does not change anything, as in I do not give a shit what you think of religion. I will just leave you with the fact many people take it very seriously and some are killing because of it. Fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does not change anything

Sure it does.

Because you have a lizard brain, you immediately assumed that I would leap to the defense of Islam (a red herring you used to distract from your own bullshit beliefs) and you could then seize on that to use as an example of hypocrisy.

Only...

It turns out this lefty thinks all religion, including Islam, is fucking stupid. So the wind was taken out of your bullshit argument before you even got to make it.

Is in I do not give a shit what you think of religion. I will just leave you with the fact many people take it very seriously and some are killing because of it. Fact.

LOL! So that wasn't why you brought it up, was it? Be honest. You brought it up because you thought I would leap to Islam's defense and you had a whole, long, bullshit argument ready to go. Only, I managed to clip it off at the knees by revealing what I think of religion.

Now, what does Islam have to do with your shitty garbage personhood?

Please stop pushing your stupid religion on us.

The Weatherman is a millionaire/gambler? Cool.
Bob Segar and Kenny Rogers wrote songs about me.

Forum List

Back