The Tolerant Left

Justifying violence against anyone who goes along with science. How leftist of you.

He didn't go along with science and you're exercising sophistry by pretending he did. In fact, his conclusions were the opposite of science, which is why I provided a quote and link from an Evolutionary Biologist.

Conservatards: "Why aren't people tolerant of my bigoted, misogynist, and racist views?"
Please state our racist views. Maybe because we want them to be educated and self efficient? Bigoted views, please tell me more. Seems liberals are the most intolerant people on the planet.
tolerant.jpg

Sophist
A sophist was a specific kind of teacher in Ancient Greece, in the fifth and fourth centuries BC. Many sophists specialized in using the tools of philosophy and rhetoric, though other sophists taught subjects such as music, athletics, and mathematics. In general, they claimed to teach arete, predominantly to young statesmen and nobility.More at Wikipedia

Justifying violence against anyone who goes along with science. How leftist of you.

He didn't go along with science and you're exercising sophistry by pretending he did. In fact, his conclusions were the opposite of science, which is why I provided a quote and link from an Evolutionary Biologist.
You lefties claim there is no difference between male and female traits simply shows how anti-science as well as ignorant you are.

Please state our racist views. Maybe because we want them to be educated and self efficient?

Do you mean self-sufficient?

Christ...you can't even articulate your own shitty beliefs without fucking up.

Maybe it's not the minorities who need education...clearly you're deficient there.

Bigoted views, please tell me more. Seems liberals are the most intolerant people on the planet.

I am intolerant of your intolerance and bigotry, yes. Exactly. I also don't think talking to Nazis works, and that punching them is the only way to go.

Sophist
A sophist was a specific kind of teacher in Ancient Greece, in the fifth and fourth centuries BC. Many sophists specialized in using the tools of philosophy and rhetoric, though other sophists taught subjects such as music, athletics, and mathematics. In general, they claimed to teach arete, predominantly to young statesmen and nobility.More at Wikipedia

And of course, leaving off the other definition of sophist is an act of sophistry.

"a person who reasons with clever but fallacious arguments."

Please state our racist views. Maybe because we want them to be educated and self efficient?

Maybe it's not the minorities who need education...clearly you're deficient there.

Bigoted views, please tell me more. Seems liberals are the most intolerant people on the planet.

I am intolerant of your intolerance and bigotry, yes. Exactly. I also don't think talking to Nazis works, and that punching them is the only way to go.
Tell us more about #METOO and how more laws are needed to protect delicate women.

You lefties claim there is no difference between male and female traits simply shows how anti-science as well as ignorant you are.

No one is debating that men and women are different.

What we are debating are the conclusions Damore reached from a very tenuous understanding of biology.

I haven't done anything against a minority or a queer. But you on the other hand call me names like the little bitch, you are portraying, sorry dude, it's people like yourself that are the problem. In America, this is how stupid you people look.
28276703_10157048825274045_2269724209669550237_n.jpg

Why don't you just kill them like Islam does. Do not talk about intolerance as long as that religion exists. And at the end of your statement you resort to violence(punch), just like the Nazis and Islamists.

Frankly, you are completely full of shit.

Yeah, that's the Regressive's excuse for shutting down opposing speech.

Nothing you say is shut down. What's upsetting you seems to be that nothing you say gets taken seriously. Get over yourself.

Tell us more about #METOO and how more laws are needed to protect delicate women.
I know they want to take gun rights away. Leaving women helpless to defend themselves, and they call me a bigot.

Yeah, that's the Regressive's excuse for shutting down opposing speech.
Nothing you say is shut down. What's upsetting you seems to be that nothing you say gets taken seriously. Get over yourself.
Ironic post is ironic.

You bitched at me, I responded.

If you don't like my opinion, tough shit. Regressives have no value to me.

I haven't done anything against a minority or a queer.

What does this have to do with you being a fucking imbecile? You could use some self-sufficiency. An efficient way to do that would be to shitcan your bullshit ideologies and get better ones.

But you on the other hand call me names like the little bitch, you are portraying, sorry dude, it's people like yourself that are the problem. In America, this is how stupid you people look.

You are a whiny little bitch. You don't even know what fucking words to use when you're trying to disparage people.

Why don't you just kill them like Islam does. Do not talk about intolerance as long as that religion exists. And at the end of your statement you resort to violence(punch), just like the Nazis and Islamists.

First of all, FUCK YOU.

Second of all, if you read any of my posts you'd know that I think all religion is stupid and pointless, they're all equally terrible, and anyone who has "faith" only does so because there are questions they are too lazy, stupid, ignorant, or afraid to answer.

Frankly, you are completely full of shit.

No you're the one full of shit here, trying to come up with straw men to use against me because you think I'll defend Islam. Well the fucking joke is on you because I think all religion is shameful, stupid, and pointless.

Forum List

Back