The Tolerant Left

Tell us again why Democrats think people should be denied jobs and education based upon skin color, fascist.

Ummm...maybe you forgot but you're the people who want to be able to do that. Remember? You oppose the Civil Rights Act, or did you forget about that?
Shitforbrains says Republicans want affirmative action.

There you go making shit up again.

Hold on a second, I haven't made anything up. You, however, make up standards by the post and then change the parameters of those invented standards later on when you realized you were full of shit.

And when the same points are being regurgitated over and over, it isn't running away, it's deciding nothing more of merit can be added to the discussion.

No, it's running away. And I don't regurgitate the same points over and over. You do that, and then accuse me of that because projection is all you scumbags can do now to make yourselves victims. The only things you're a victim of are your poor judgment and instincts. Pointing that out doesn't require me to repeat myself.

Run on circular paragraph.

How so? I think you just shit out random words because you think it makes you look smart. Please, explain how this is circular or a run-on paragraph when it's five sentences:

No, I don't and I never have. In fact, you'll be hard pressed to find any example of that in any of my posts. And you can actually look through my posts using the search function...unless you're too lazy to do that, which I suspect. Now don't you have to run away from this thread? That's what you do, after all..

Same old same old from you.

The only similarities that are happening here are your attempts at diversion. You made an exaggerated claim about me that you couldn't back up...now that sounds familiar, doesn't it? A Conservative making exaggerated claims. Hmmm. Where has that happened before with you...hmmmm...

hat was being discussed does not fall under any of those words, unless you are a snowflake.

Ummm, what Damore wrote was entirely racist, misogynist and bigoted. And the only appropriate reaction to it should be outrage, disparagement, and condemnation.

Hold on a second, I haven't made anything up. You, however, make up standards by the post and then change the parameters of those invented standards later on when you realized you were full of shit.

And when the same points are being regurgitated over and over, it isn't running away, it's deciding nothing more of merit can be added to the discussion.

No, it's running away. And I don't regurgitate the same points over and over. You do that, and then accuse me of that because projection is all you scumbags can do now to make yourselves victims. The only things you're a victim of are your poor judgment and instincts. Pointing that out doesn't require me to repeat myself.

No you call everything an ist/ic when you disagree with it.

You do the same tired schitck all the time, expand on sentences, go in circles, and all layers of fluff.

Run on circular paragraph.

How so? I think you just shit out random words because you think it makes you look smart. Please, explain how this is circular or a run-on paragraph when it's five sentences:

No, I don't and I never have. In fact, you'll be hard pressed to find any example of that in any of my posts. And you can actually look through my posts using the search function...unless you're too lazy to do that, which I suspect. Now don't you have to run away from this thread? That's what you do, after all..

Same old same old from you.

The only similarities that are happening here are your attempts at diversion. You made an exaggerated claim about me that you couldn't back up...now that sounds familiar, doesn't it? A Conservative making exaggerated claims. Hmmm. Where has that happened before with you...hmmmm...

hat was being discussed does not fall under any of those words, unless you are a snowflake.

Ummm, what Damore wrote was entirely racist, misogynist and bigoted. And the only appropriate reaction to it should be outrage, disparagement, and condemnation.

Blah blah blah blah....

same old same old.

What he wrote was not even close to that unless you have the spine of....well...someone like you.

Snowflake.

You do the same tired schitck all the time, expand on sentences, go in circles, and all layers of fluff.
They are simply displaying their fascist beliefs for all to see.

Oh please come down off that cross already. If you're making bigoted, racist, and misogynist remarks, that makes you a bigot, racist, and misogynist. This is where personal responsibility comes in. You seem to be under the impression that you are absolved from disparagement or condemnation simply because you have an opinion about something. That's entitlement. And you've done nothing to earn that entitlement. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. So if you don't like being called a racist, bigot, or misogynist, then stop acting like it!

LOL! I'm asking too much of right-wingers now. They can't be bothered to read more than one sentence. Why? The brain damage, probably.

Forum List

Back