The Tolerant Left

So disagreement requires the consequence of throwing a hissy fit and breaking a speaker?

Snowflake.
Nah it could’ve been anything. If you go somewhere for no other reason than to insult people and piss them off, you should probably expect consequences.

If a discussion insults and pisses you off...

Snowflake.
“Discussion” :rofl:

The goal was not a discussion. The goal was the OP’s article, except all that happened was a speaker got unplugged. So the event was a total failure for the propaganda machine.

It was a panel discussion. Maybe if progressives weren't so insecure about their viewpoints, they wouldn't have to resort to throwing hissy fits and breaking things.
Sure but the discussion wasn’t the goal :thup:

Yes, it was.

The person in question wasn't able to handle an opposing viewpoint and threw a fit and broke something.

Racism, misogyny, and bigotry aren't opposing viewpoints. They are racism, misogyny and bigotry and should be fought against exactly like that.

TThat's being a snowflake.

No, whining about it is being a snowflake. The OP started this thread specifically to whine and complain about how mean people are to his fellow bigots, misogynists, and racists.

Nah it could’ve been anything. If you go somewhere for no other reason than to insult people and piss them off, you should probably expect consequences.

Snowflake.

The goal was not a discussion. The goal was the OP’s article, except all that happened was a speaker got unplugged. So the event was a total failure for the propaganda machine.

It was a panel discussion. Maybe if progressives weren't so insecure about their viewpoints, they wouldn't have to resort to throwing hissy fits and breaking things.

Yes, it was.
Ya okay :itsok:

You haven’t even watched or read anything about the discussion. All you know is that some evil, faceless lineral that probably hates white people and America unplugged a speaker. Mission accomplished.

The person in question wasn't able to handle an opposing viewpoint and threw a fit and broke something.

Racism, misogyny, and bigotry aren't opposing viewpoints. They are racism, misogyny and bigotry and should be fought against exactly like that.

No, whining about it is being a snowflake. The OP started this thread specifically to whine and complain about how mean people are to his fellow bigots, misogynists, and racists.

Again, those words are meaningless because you apply them to positions you don't agree with in general.

Try again.

Being a snowflake means not being able to hear an opposing view without having a breakdown and lashing out.

Snowflake.

Yes, it was.

You haven’t even watched or read anything about the discussion. All you know is that some evil, faceless lineral that probably hates white people and America unplugged a speaker. Mission accomplished.

I read enough to know that the person who did the damage is a fucking loser and a snowflake.

It’s freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences
That’s why she was arrested.
Nah she was cited and let go. What’s the penalty for unplugging a speaker? Maybe $50?
She was arrested and released on her own recognizance.

You fascists hate free speech.

Keep it up. You got Trump elected once. See if you can do it again.
I am not a Russian, so I did not install Trump.

Tell us again why Democrats think people should be denied jobs and education based upon skin color, fascist.

The fact that you apply those words to "anything I disagree with" means they no longer mean anything remotely near to what they originally meant.

I'm not applying it to anything I disagree with. I'm applying it because that's what it is.

Conservatism is nothing but bigotry, racism, and misogyny. So calling you a big, a racist, or a misogynist isn't meant to be a disparagement since that's what you are ultimately.

They are crutches to be used by weaklings such as yourself who can defend your ideas or your fellow travellers except through name-calling.

I am more than happy to defend my ideas. You're always the people who abandon threads and run away. Like you did in the other thread.

It’s freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences
That’s why she was arrested.
Nah she was cited and let go. What’s the penalty for unplugging a speaker? Maybe $50?
She was arrested and released on her own recognizance.

You fascists hate free speech.

Keep it up. You got Trump elected once. See if you can do it again.
I am not a Russian, so I did not install Trump.
Too funny. What a pathetic fascist snowflake.

Yes, it was.

I read enough to know that the person who did the damage is a fucking loser and a snowflake.
Aaaaand that was the organizers’ goal. Congratulations :itsok:

Too bad nobody died. You could have gotten mileage for weeks out of that.

The fact that you apply those words to "anything I disagree with" means they no longer mean anything remotely near to what they originally meant.

I'm not applying it to anything I disagree with. I'm applying it because that's what it is.

Conservatism is nothing but bigotry, racism, and misogyny. So calling you a big, a racist, or a misogynist isn't meant to be a disparagement since that's what you are ultimately.

They are crutches to be used by weaklings such as yourself who can defend your ideas or your fellow travellers except through name-calling.

I am more than happy to defend my ideas. You're always the people who abandon threads and run away. Like you did in the other thread.

There you go making shit up again.

And when the same points are being regurgitated over and over, it isn't running away, it's deciding nothing more of merit can be added to the discussion.

But stand on the top of Mount Stupid and crow that you "won" somehow.

Lol.

Again, those words are meaningless because you apply them to positions you don't agree with in general..

No, I don't and I never have. In fact, you'll be hard pressed to find any example of that in any of my posts. And you can actually look through my posts using the search function...unless you're too lazy to do that, which I suspect. Now don't you have to run away from this thread? That's what you do, after all...

eing a snowflake means not being able to hear an opposing view without having a breakdown and lashing out.

Ah, so here we go again...where martybegan starts establishing arbitrary standards within which he will wiggle around the parameters later on.

Explain how bigotry, racism, and misogyny are simply "opposing views". Opposed to what?

Damore? Oh yeah .. that dude is a real poopstain.

1u157s.jpg

Yes, it was.

The organizers were the local Atheist group, the Freethinkers of PSU, not some conservative organization. Damore was only one person on the panel, which included multiple viewpoints.

Tell us again why Democrats think people should be denied jobs and education based upon skin color, fascist.

Ummm...maybe you forgot but you're the people who want to be able to do that. Remember? You oppose the Civil Rights Act, or did you forget about that?

Again, those words are meaningless because you apply them to positions you don't agree with in general..

No, I don't and I never have. In fact, you'll be hard pressed to find any example of that in any of my posts. And you can actually look through my posts using the search function...unless you're too lazy to do that, which I suspect. Now don't you have to run away from this thread? That's what you do, after all...

eing a snowflake means not being able to hear an opposing view without having a breakdown and lashing out.

Ah, so here we go again...where martybegan starts establishing arbitrary standards within which he will wiggle around the parameters later on.

Explain how bigotry, racism, and misogyny are simply "opposing views". Opposed to what?

Run on circular paragraph. Same old same old from you.

What was being discussed does not fall under any of those words, unless you are a snowflake.

Yes, it was.

Leftard admits people with opposing views drives the left to violence.

Going to gun down some more Republicans this week?

Forum List

Back