🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The top 10 reasons not to vote Democrat in the midterms.

1. Harry Reid

2. Nancy Pelosi

3. Obamacare

4. Taxes

5. Regulation nation

6. Drill baby drill

7. Tired of identity politics

8. Immigration

9. The Supreme Court

10. International relations
This is what happens when you depend upon talk radio pundits for "news and information."

Why should I vote republican?
Reflect on the last 8 years & ask again
Why should I vote republican? It seems to me they were part of the problem too.
Democrats took over 2 years before Obama & it's been all downhill since then. Granted when the gop had control the spending was near as bad but all things considered there is no comparison.
I'm not saying that there aren't certain gopers that need to go too but first things first, remove the dems from ALL power before they fuck shit up any worse.

Democrats took over 2 years before Obama & it's been all downhill since then. Granted when the gop had control the spending was near as bad but all things considered there is no comparison.
I'm not saying that there aren't certain gopers that need to go too but first things first, remove the dems from ALL power before they fuck shit up any worse.
In reality, I shouldn't vote for either. ;)

DAVID LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT:*

*#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.*

*#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.*

*#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.*

*#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.*

*#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.*

*#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.*

*#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.*

*#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.*

*#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.*

*And the #1 reason I vote Democrat - it's better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers or fish in those other countries.*

I realize this is humor - but can you please provide a LINK proving that Letterman actually said that.

I can see reason in this. Unfortunately not enough people do it so that type of vote translates into a vote for the status quo.

DAVID LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT:*

*#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.*

*#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.*

*#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.*

*#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.*

*#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.*

*#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.*

*#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.*

*#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.*

*#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.*

*And the #1 reason I vote Democrat - it's better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers or fish in those other countries.*

I realize this is humor - but can you please provide a LINK proving that Letterman actually said that.
Google it fakehota

That's not a good enough answer. Give specifics of why we should vote republican.
I did in the op. Sorry you're confused. Hell the first two alone are reason enough.
So your reasoning behind voting republican is because they are not democrats? Don't you think that's pretty pathetic?

I am not planning on voting for any Republican or Democrat or any third party candidate...once again. Until they get their shit together I absolutely refuse to "vote for the lesser of two evils". Because that would mean I was still voting for EVIL.

When you vote for someone, even a lesser EVIL, you are telling them they are doing something right.

Fuck that shit.

I will vote on any Measures on my ballot, and that is it.

Republicans are going to blow it again... their stupidity trumps any effort they make and any ground they gain . they can't help themselves

voting_republican_battles_2.png

Democrats have no backbone. That is what makes them useless, but they at least push policies that benefit the poor and middle class.

I can see reason in this. Unfortunately not enough people do it so that type of vote translates into a vote for the status quo.
Maybe that is the reasoning why many dont? So maybe they should just do it anyways.
I won't vote republican. I enjoy my rights.

I am not planning on voting for any Republican or Democrat or any third party candidate...once again. Until they get their shit together I absolutely refuse to "vote for the lesser of two evils". Because that would mean I was still voting for EVIL.

When you vote for someone, even a lesser EVIL, you are telling them they are doing something right.

Fuck that shit.

I will vote on any Measures on my ballot, and that is it.
That's a fantastic way to get another Obama like president.

It's like saying until my kids behave I'm not going to exercise my parenting duties but I sure will bitch about their behavior.

Maybe that is the reasoning why many dont? So maybe they should just do it anyways.
I won't vote republican. I enjoy my rights.
You know you want to be barefoot and pregnant with a big strong republican man taking care you.

Forum List

Back