🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The top 10 reasons not to vote Democrat in the midterms.

the RW's talk big because they don't mind eating crow. If they don't win the Senate it will be the Dems fault not theirs ...
Probably.

Redistricting, running Democrats as Independents, lying about race-relations, accusing Republicans of spousal-abuse, cheating during the election, etc,.

eqz1vm.jpg

Good god can any of you Rightwingers give reasons why anyone should vote republican that have nothing to do with democrats?
drill wherever there is oil.
Seal the border.
Tax breaks to businesses who have money overseas if they bring that money back and spend it here.
Reasonable goals that we can afford, instead of pipe dreams like the Democrats try to play out. oops.

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

Have you ever wondered why, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, we have deficits? Have you ever wondered why, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, we have inflation and high taxes?

The 545 People Responsible For All Of U.S. Woes

Think about it!

1. Harry Reid

2. Nancy Pelosi

3. Obamacare

4. Taxes

5. Regulation nation

6. Drill baby drill

7. Tired of identity politics

8. Immigration

9. The Supreme Court

10. International relations

:clap:

all excellent reasons. and to stop that thug Obama from steam rolling us anymore

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

Have you ever wondered why, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, we have deficits? Have you ever wondered why, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, we have inflation and high taxes?

Think about it!

Same thing I said in #80, copy cat, lol.

Think about it!

Same thing I said in #80, copy cat, lol.

Yes, I know! I wanted people to be aware of what the link said. I hoped if I printed part of it, some may read it. It was an excellent link. Great find, Teddy!

Why should I vote republican?
Reflect on the last 8 years & ask again
Why should I vote republican? It seems to me they were part of the problem too.
Democrats took over 2 years before Obama & it's been all downhill since then. Granted when the gop had control the spending was near as bad but all things considered there is no comparison.
I'm not saying that there aren't certain gopers that need to go too but first things first, remove the dems from ALL power before they fuck shit up any worse.
Actually, it's always been downhill in America. It's nothing new.

Why should I vote republican?
Reflect on the last 8 years & ask again
Why should I vote republican? It seems to me they were part of the problem too.
Democrats took over 2 years before Obama & it's been all downhill since then. Granted when the gop had control the spending was near as bad but all things considered there is no comparison.
I'm not saying that there aren't certain gopers that need to go too but first things first, remove the dems from ALL power before they fuck shit up any worse.
Actually, it's always been downhill in America. It's nothing new.
Really? Always? I wonder how America became the most wealthy and most powerful nation the planet has ever seen then...

Forum List

Back