The tpp the ttip and tisa. Nothing Else Matters.

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
These trade deals will end the sovereignty of The United States and all participating countries. These trade deals make workers slaves and no citizens will have any rights. None. All gone. Everything. The corporations will be the boss now. No more gov rule. How can you talk about anything else? Dont you understand what is happening? This message board should have nothing BUT threads on this subject...but I guess thats how this traitorous bull shit gets done. The threads I see here are from children...mostly... If you are not one of the 1/10 of one percent, the ruling elite will be on the muscle and you too, will be they're wraths object. Why is it that the MB's are not lighting up with anger?

...ya know??...where are the protests? Where is the outcry? We are losing our country and no one gives a fuck.

This thread went to the end of page 5 in less than a day with only one reply while threads started by children show how easy we are for the politicians to screw us, stay on top.. Cant tell kids about anything. They dont care. They have their cell phones.
Its funny too that people with a little money think their safe....lol....I got news for you. The ruling elite want YOU'RE money too. And their gonna get it. Be nice to see the look on your face at that time. Hows it feel to be a sucker?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back