The Trash Begins to Take Itself Out at Twitter

Musk has fired most of the Twit execs.
First was the one who chose to suspend Trump from Twitter

In other words... you couldn't prove your retard comments and by posting this, you are hoping that I will forget that you are a lying retard? :auiqs.jpg:

So far I’ve yet to hear Elon saying anything untrue or slanderous.

Very different than you Leftards.
Then you agree with Musk about your orange douchebag, when he said this?

Elon Musk hits back at Trump and says ex-president should ‘hang up his hat’​

Tesla chief tweets that ex-president should ‘sail into the sunset’ after Trump calls Musk a ‘bullshit artist’ over Twitter bid

Then you agree with Musk about your orange douchebag, when he said this?

Elon Musk hits back at Trump and says ex-president should ‘hang up his hat’​

Tesla chief tweets that ex-president should ‘sail into the sunset’ after Trump calls Musk a ‘bullshit artist’ over Twitter bid

Trump should hang up his hat.

BFD, you Leftards need to start charging Trump rent for living in your head 7/24

Two weeks you’ll get another lesson on where America stands with Trump.
Yeah, and if it does not happen? Are you retards sharpening your pitchforks to march on to the Capitol or have you retards learned your lesson?

Sure. And tomorrow, when Musk (the unpredictable guy, he is) comes out with even a mild criticism about your orange fuhrer, you retards will turn on him in an instant. :itsok:
Haha you are mad that Musk bought twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twitter is on fire this am. musk making changes and ben shapiro already has 40k followers, musk replied to "catturd" to fix his account, +10k instantly -

the traffic was there, but the left was simply shutting it down.

damn broke, expect the left to go after musk HARD now.

Haha you are mad that Musk bought twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope. Could care less. My life does not change an iota.

I actually hope Musk does well. Make ooodles of cash so that he can turn out more EVs.

Not only will that help the environment but will make your retard heads explode. Win/Win :laughing0301:

Lie?
Hilarious!
Says retard who spends 7/24 fantasizing about Trump.
You claimed Musk called Dems fascists. When I challenged you to produce proof, you could not. So, yes. You are a liar and a retard.

Keep responding. I love calling you a liar and a retard on your thread. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back